*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Offering Services in Your Blog

Postby cinderella » 16 Jan 2019, 03:55

cmoneyspinner wrote:@cinderella - I am glad you asked this because it made me remember a fellow blogger who said she got writing jobs by advertising at her own site that she was a writer for hire. She has some sort of certificate that qualified her. I guess if you don't have that you could direct a person to a page that shows a writing sample. If the people like your writing style they might hire you to write for them. Now you've got me thinking again.

That could probably be the best thing to do. This way, I could set my own rate. I read successful bloggers that they earn well through blogging by offering services and selling their own work.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Banner Ad

Postby Chameli » 16 Jan 2019, 08:32

If you have credential to show, for instance, a SEO course Certificate, programing certificate, digital marketing certificate, you can use those credentials to lure people to buy your service.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby cinderella » 16 Jan 2019, 13:12

Chameli wrote:If you have credential to show, for instance, a SEO course Certificate, programing certificate, digital marketing certificate, you can use those credentials to lure people to buy your service.

I think I would be showing some previous projects. Oh, yes I had a certificate of completion on Website Development Training. Unfortunately, most of my certificates are related to my offline job. I could probably try directing the readers to my other completed works.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 11 Mar 2019, 07:56

I am thinking of starting SEO services soon. But I may have to establish some sort of the credentials. Because without one it becomes a bit harder in the process.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby johnywalker » 11 Mar 2019, 08:40

Offering services like digital marketing, search engine optimization, writing service, logo designing are a good way to generate extra income from your blog.

johnywalker
Banned

ForumCoin: 178

Postby sushme » 12 Mar 2019, 08:10

I read some of the above posts about mentioning our writing experience. I am not an established writer so far therefore not eligible to claim that. Yet, I can mention in my blog that I am available to write for interested parties.

sushme

ForumCoin: 0

Postby skysnap » 12 Mar 2019, 08:33

johnywalker wrote:Offering services like digital marketing, search engine optimization, writing service, logo designing are a good way to generate extra income from your blog.

Completely agree. Those are some good services that can make you some recurring money. And even more better you can earn some good money if you find right clients.

skysnap

Postby sofs » 12 Mar 2019, 08:58

Why not make posters and banners for you blog and say they could also be done for a price, customized to meet the needs of the customer? Just my thoughts.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby cinderella » 14 Mar 2019, 02:31

skysnap wrote:I am thinking of starting SEO services soon. But I may have to establish some sort of the credentials. Because without one it becomes a bit harder in the process.

I read from our friend here that we can start by offering free service in exchange for a positive review.

johnywalker wrote:Offering services like digital marketing, search engine optimization, writing service, logo designing are a good way to generate extra income from your blog.

Yes, it's a brilliant idea. I can probably offer writing services and some graphic designs with the use of Canva.

sofs wrote:Why not make posters and banners for you blog and say they could also be done for a price, customized to meet the needs of the customer? Just my thoughts.

I will certainly do this. Thank you for sharing your thought on this matter.

cinderella

Postby skysnap » 15 Mar 2019, 09:45

cinderella wrote:I read from our friend here that we can start by offering free service in exchange for a positive review.

Yes that looks like a good idea. In fact exchange system can work out for different services as well. I am thinking of starting independent and not through any marketplace.

skysnap

Postby Ash » 16 Mar 2019, 19:51

Chameli wrote:If you have credential to show, for instance, a SEO course Certificate, programing certificate, digital marketing certificate, you can use those credentials to lure people to buy your service.

Credentials aren't even that important. Just being able to have some items under your portfolio or some previous work can help quite a lot when trying to get sales.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby cinderella » 17 Mar 2019, 00:24

kingcool52 wrote:

Credentials aren't even that important. Just being able to have some items under your portfolio or some previous work can help quite a lot when trying to get sales.

Though showing some credentials can help. Unlike with offline work, where we always need to show some piece of paper. When it comes to offering services online, we can show previous work and a good marketing pitch.

cinderella

Postby Chameli » 17 Mar 2019, 01:37

I have often though about this as this is a good way to make extra from your blog. However, the niche of my blog does not leave rooms for this option.

Chameli
Banned

Postby cinderella » 17 Mar 2019, 10:07

Chameli wrote:I have often though about this as this is a good way to make extra from your blog. However, the niche of my blog does not leave rooms for this option.

Perhaps you can try creating another blog that will allow you to offer service.

cinderella

Postby Chameli » 18 Mar 2019, 01:35

That's what I am thinking these days. I am thinking to use a niche that is broad and will also allow me to sell service.

Chameli
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum