*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: FreeBitCo.in

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 07:26

I discovered that when you stay away from the site for long time, your claim rate will reduce.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby anil02 » 15 Jan 2019, 09:09

Yugocean wrote:0.0000056 BTC = 56 satoshi
This what we have to understand.
Many faucets call LItoshi, Dogetoshi Gwei(ether) etc as satoshi too.

It means 0.1000000 satoshi = 0.1 BTC

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby kat82 » 15 Jan 2019, 11:05

ahmedo24 wrote:You are expected to have your own bitcoin address that you will use for registration, if you want to cash out, it is advisable you verify it.

Okay then how do I get a bitcoin address? I don't know since I see all sites saying that you get address and no address is on btc org website. Where do I get a bitcoin address and what kind of stuff do I need?

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby oldbuddy » 15 Jan 2019, 16:48

kat82 wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:You are expected to have your own bitcoin address that you will use for registration, if you want to cash out, it is advisable you verify it.

Okay then how do I get a bitcoin address? I don't know since I see all sites saying that you get address and no address is on btc org website. Where do I get a bitcoin address and what kind of stuff do I need?

There are all kinds of free wallets on the Internet, with CoinPayments being my personal favorite, but you need to spend some time finding what works best for you.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby ahmedo24 » 15 Jan 2019, 22:42

Blockchain work best for me so far though I am currently facing challenges as regards to log in to my wallet, it takes longer time for them email confirmation to run

ahmedo24

Postby riddy09 » 16 Jan 2019, 00:21

I have local bitcoin address that works for me to directly withdraw it to bank and other options. And it's the one I'm using for freebitcoin only it is hard to reach withdrawal.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby katkat » 16 Jan 2019, 00:51

Till now I am not able to find what will be best for me and my location. Though doesn't have negative reviews I can read that it is slow earning so I am reading this thread to get some more personal experiences from it's users.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby jackchun » 16 Jan 2019, 01:03

kat82 wrote:

you can look at my site how to set your bitcoin wallet and how to benefit most from using the wallet with freebitco

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby jobless dude » 16 Jan 2019, 01:41

I lost all satosis on playing hi - lo game. If I need to play again, I need to invest.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby tusziget » 16 Jan 2019, 04:33

It is not worth playing hi lo games in Freebitco.in.It is better to participate to the Lottery games.It is good to claim satoshis if you want to have funds in your Freebitco.in site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby jackchun » 16 Jan 2019, 04:40

when I claim until the claim rate becomes lower than normal, I will just claim on Saturday and Sunday, and use it as deposit and earn interest

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby ahmedo24 » 16 Jan 2019, 07:25

Claiming Saturday and Sunday every week will still make You to be active kind of and your rate will be normal

ahmedo24

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jan 2019, 10:38

Freebitco just like others with no ads, depends on investment. This is why it encourages Hi-Lo, lottery and interest.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby anil02 » 16 Jan 2019, 11:01

jobless dude wrote:I lost all satosis on playing hi - lo game. If I need to play again, I need to invest.

I also tried some time to play hi-lo game.Most of time I lost. But site force to play these. But I am plying it and using only free BTC option to earn.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby nela13 » 16 Jan 2019, 11:25

ahmedo24 wrote:I discovered that when you stay away from the site for long time, your claim rate will reduce.

I am facing some issues to open the site lately and I end up not claiming for some days now, I need to check how is my claim rate, probably it is lower now :roll:

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum