ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby augusta » 15 Jan 2019, 15:51

Being successful doesn't stop a site owner from still advertising his or her site especially if the site still needs more traffic. So the site admin is doing just that.

augusta

ForumCoin: 525

Postby happietappy » 15 Jan 2019, 15:56

BMF is totally legit! Been a member for close to a year now, no regrets so far, made two successful withdrawals. I really love the effort the admin is putting into the forum (especially it marketplace) and also like how nice it members are.

Below is a screenshot of my last payment, received it in few hours after requesting it.

Attachments
PicsArt_01-13-03.47.34.jpg
Payment proof!
PicsArt_01-13-03.47.34.jpg (58.08 KiB) Viewed 87 times
happietappy

ForumCoin: 4

Postby SUPERSINGH » 15 Jan 2019, 16:16

I am still not comfortable getting paid in bitcoins and that's why I go for PayPal only.

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 23:54

I just managed to grab the promo code from the YouTube video and claimed 100 BMF tokens (10 cents). I missed another one in the midnight here (2am). I read that MrB plans to release 2 YouTube videos everyday. So I guess more members are checking his YouTube channel more often throughout the day. I am one of them. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 183

Postby Kei » 16 Jan 2019, 05:35

kaka135 wrote:I just managed to grab the promo code from the YouTube video and claimed 100 BMF tokens (10 cents). I missed another one in the midnight here (2am). I read that MrB plans to release 2 YouTube videos everyday. So I guess more members are checking his YouTube channel more often throughout the day. I am one of them. :lol:

I've just gotten this information from you. I'm also going to be looking out for this code. I need to redeem at least one of them.

Kei

ForumCoin: 283

Postby amitkokiladitya » 16 Jan 2019, 07:24

kaka135 wrote:I just managed to grab the promo code from the YouTube video and claimed 100 BMF tokens (10 cents). I missed another one in the midnight here (2am). I read that MrB plans to release 2 YouTube videos everyday. So I guess more members are checking his YouTube channel more often throughout the day. I am one of them. :lol:

That sounds to be a good news. Mr B very well knows how to keep his users intact. Are these offers available in the marketplace of BMF?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 371

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jan 2019, 10:20

This time I was waiting for cashout via BTC, but didn't get; I am also going to withdraw in BTC

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 903

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jan 2019, 10:23

Withdrawing in BTC is a good option adopted by Beer Money FORUM, Forum coin should have this one also.

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 917

Postby nela13 » 16 Jan 2019, 10:47

I haven't seen the videos and I missed Mr. B promo codes, I opened one of his videos 2/3 weeks ago(not sure) and it was too long, almost 2 hours so I end up not watching it.

nela13

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 505

Postby Ash » 16 Jan 2019, 11:44

SUPERSINGH wrote:I am still not comfortable getting paid in bitcoins and that's why I go for PayPal only.

I agree. And it helps that PayPal is available as a payment method on a lot of websites now so it's definitely the much better option for payment

Ash

ForumCoin: 833

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jan 2019, 13:27

I can go with Bitcoins anytime but I don't wanna see my money stuck and I cannot use it easily. I am fine with PayPal even if I am required to pay a bigger fee

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 1,787

Postby kaka135 » 16 Jan 2019, 13:46

amitkokiladitya wrote:That sounds to be a good news. Mr B very well knows how to keep his users intact. Are these offers available in the marketplace of BMF?

Yes, it's in MarketPlace, under the Giveaway section.

--- 16 Jan 2019, 21:49 ---

nela13 wrote:I haven't seen the videos and I missed Mr. B promo codes, I opened one of his videos 2/3 weeks ago(not sure) and it was too long, almost 2 hours so I end up not watching it.

I think that video was a live chat or something. You can just check the thread in Marketplace > Giveaway section. He usually post it there whenever he adds a video. Or you can also go to his YouTube channel and check for the new video. The promo code is actually in the comment section now. He usually giveaway 1000BMF tokens per video. Sometimes he gives 10 x 100BMF, sometimes 5 X 200BMF, so see if you are able to be fast to grab it. :)

kaka135

ForumCoin: 183

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Jan 2019, 15:54

This video task is very popular because not everyone can post and earn.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 670

Postby jackchun » 17 Jan 2019, 04:40

for the giveaway, will we need to comment or only find promo code for the 1000 bmf ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 330

Postby verity » 17 Jan 2019, 05:00

Thats good news for you and thats what i dont want to do in Beer Money Forum watching mr.b videos. its more better for us to type the code like before

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 714

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum