New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Marvels of balloons

Postby bestwriter » 15 Jan 2019, 12:00

DSC_0695.JPG
DSC_0695.JPG (343.98 KiB) Viewed 126 times

I had organised a party for seniors from an old age home and kids from an Institute. Balloons were part of the decor. They were strewn all over the floor. The moment the kids entered our house they just grabbed them and started playing with them lost to the world around them.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4dPsyUepM

bestwriter

ForumCoin: 701

Re: Marvels of balloons

Postby Lushh » 15 Jan 2019, 15:33

It feels good to see how much happiness they found in those balloons. Even the adults seemed to have been well into it too. :D It's a good look to see everyone having pure fun!

Lushh

ForumCoin: 2,573

Postby mrki444 » 15 Jan 2019, 18:57

Well done. I hope you will make much these partys.

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

ForumCoin: 1,249

Postby bestwriter » 16 Jan 2019, 01:02

Lushh wrote:It feels good to see how much happiness they found in those balloons. Even the adults seemed to have been well into it too. :D It's a good look to see everyone having pure fun!

They were glued to those balloons until the very end.

--- 16 Jan 2019, 06:33 ---

mrki444 wrote:Well done. I hope you will make much these partys.

I have been having thee parties since 1998 with a few misses here and there and each time the colour theme is different.

bestwriter

Postby Tendz » 16 Jan 2019, 07:56

I love how everyone is enjoying with these balloons. It's great to see them smile and have fun :)

Tendz

ForumCoin: 821

Postby iamdahmmy » 16 Jan 2019, 14:15

Seeing the smiles on those kids face warms my heart...I love to be a part of this type of party

--- 16 Jan 2019, 14:15 ---

Seeing the smiles on those kids face warms my heart...I love to be a part of this type of party

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 300

Postby bestwriter » 16 Jan 2019, 14:18

iamdahmmy wrote:Seeing the smiles on those kids face warms my heart...I love to be a part of this type of party

--- 16 Jan 2019, 14:15 ---

This time I got the seniors and kids together and everyone had a geat time and the balloons played a big role (lol)

--- 16 Jan 2019, 19:49 ---

Tendz wrote:I love how everyone is enjoying with these balloons. It's great to see them smile and have fun :)

This was one of my best parties.

bestwriter

Postby ptrikha21 » 20 Jan 2019, 12:34

bestwriter wrote:
DSC_0695.JPG

I had organised a party for seniors from an old age home and kids from an Institute. Balloons were part of the decor. They were strewn all over the floor. The moment the kids entered our house they just grabbed them and started playing with them lost to the world around them.

Watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev4dPsyUepM

Well such an event brings joy to the people and brings blessings from God as well.

--- 20 Jan 2019, 18:09 ---

Lushh wrote:It feels good to see how much happiness they found in those balloons. Even the adults seemed to have been well into it too. :D It's a good look to see everyone having pure fun!

Yes everyone is thoroughly enjoying it !

ptrikha21

ForumCoin: 200

Postby Rosalin » 23 Jan 2019, 04:15

You have done a great job :clap: :thumbup:. Bringing happiness in someone's life is a joy itself. But nowadays many people don't do it. Everyone is busy in their own life. Then there are people like you, who spend time to bring happiness in others lives. It's really great to know. :)

Rosalin

ForumCoin: 367

Postby bestwriter » 23 Jan 2019, 05:08

Rosalin wrote:You have done a great job :clap: :thumbup:. Bringing happiness in someone's life is a joy itself. But nowadays many people don't do it. Everyone is busy in their own life. Then there are people like you, who spend time to bring happiness in others lives. It's really great to know. :)

Many just give money in charity but no one knows where that money goes. I take pains to spend money to see that it is well spent.

bestwriter

Return to General Chat - Off Topic