*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

AlexaMaster Autosurf Solution

Postby oldbuddy » 13 Jan 2019, 22:30

As I have mentioned many times, my primary reason for working online was to provide me with interesting challenges to occupy my time after I retired.

Recently I have seen a lot of posts on Forum Coin about the problems and fears of using the autosurf feature of AlexaMaster and even though the pay is super low, it is also super simple, so I wanted to find a way I could safely use it.

I dug out an old Pentium desktop with 2Gb memory and installed Windows 7 on it. I had problems even getting it running, but after a few hours on YouTube and Google I got Firefox running in Safe Mode and learned how to use the msconfig utility to make it boot up directly in safe mode.

I also installed Microsoft Essentials as an anti virus and Ccleaner to clean out the junk files every so often, but after a few days I have not needed them. If I do get infected or have problems, it will only take me a few minutes to format the hard drive and reinstall Windows and the few programs I need, since I don't do anything else with this old computer.

I just let it run and turn off the monitor after I see it's working, so I hardly notice it is on. I used 20,000 credits to run my first ad and I added another 6,000 credits in the last 24 hours. I still plan to earn a few credits the old slow way, just to stay in touch with the program.

So if you need a simple way to earn a few cents or produce some credits for advertising, this might work for you too.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Re: AlexaMaster Autosurf Solution

Postby anilmr » 13 Jan 2019, 23:13

Yes I agree with you that even the pay is super low and would take ages to reach payout - Alexamaster is simple to install and use. The prudent thing to do would be to use the credits to get traffic to your website/blog, rather than try to reach payout and cash out the credits.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 01:21

One thing I found out fast is, it's a lot easier than writing a 500 word blog post that may not ever get approved.

oldbuddy

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 04:21

I like the task of autosurfing but the pay is just too small for my liking couple with the fact that light here is too erratic but will still try it out and see if I will continue with it for a long time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby mrki444 » 14 Jan 2019, 09:11

Can you earn enough for covering computer expenses (electricity bill)?

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 10:02

I am trying the money mining Auto Surf and touched $2 today and will try to add a few more cents before requesting for payment on 20th or 19th

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 17:26

I am NOT doing this to make money from it, I am only collecting credits to use for advertising my own agenda.

What makes it unique (in my opinion) is I can earn credits easy with autosurf, then use those credits to advertise with better advertising methods on the same website.

I tried a website with no response, so my next attempt will be with a video.

oldbuddy

Postby darkthorn » 14 Jan 2019, 19:55

oldbuddy wrote:I am NOT doing this to make money from it, I am only collecting credits to use for advertising my own agenda.

What makes it unique (in my opinion) is I can earn credits easy with autosurf, then use those credits to advertise with better advertising methods on the same website.

I tried a website with no response, so my next attempt will be with a video.

Try https://www.10khits.com/login#jump I was sucessful getting visits to that website free money, the problem was that they are just a scam site and they did not pay :evil:

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jan 2019, 21:37

I have checked a lot of auto surf site where I can earn credits that I can use for advertising or cash out as paypal funds. However, I am not using any of such sites because you need to keep your computer open for long hours to earn credit.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 23:01

dominique wrote:I have checked a lot of auto surf site where I can earn credits that I can use for advertising or cash out as paypal funds. However, I am not using any of such sites because you need to keep your computer open for long hours to earn credit.

The simple solution to that problem is to use an old computer set up just for autosurfing (like I did), then if it gets compromised it's easy to reformat the hard drive and start over.

You do realize that running a computer takes less than a 100 Watt light bulb uses.

oldbuddy

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 00:48

oldbuddy wrote:The simple solution to that problem is to use an old computer set up just for autosurfing (like I did), then if it gets compromised it's easy to reformat the hard drive and start over.

I only have a laptop and I do not want to use my laptop to run auto surf site. I have tried a couple of sites, but left them because I realized that you need to run the program for long hours to earn.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby katkat » 15 Jan 2019, 02:23

It's interesting how it works but I have only my new laptop and I don't want to compromise. I have an old laptop which sometime works and most time can't even go to windows. I am not sure how can I fix I might as well try to search youtube for this to work. Thanks @Oldbuddy you gave me an idea and i will try it to let it work.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 03:28

I didn't know we can turn on safe mode for the auto surfing sites. I have not try to really run any program during safe mode before.

I am also using an old laptop to run the auto surfing sites, PTC sites and also watching videos, so I can continue to do my work with another computer while these sites are running. Among all the auto surfing sites, I actually like Alexa Master the most, though the earning is low, I don't need to spend much time on it, and I have been paid 6 times ($1 each). It's legit. I am not sure about the other sites as I haven't reach the payout yet.

Thanks for sharing your genius thought! ;) :thumbup:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ceci » 16 Jan 2019, 23:40

kaka135 wrote:I didn't know we can turn on safe mode for the auto surfing sites. I have not try to really run any program during safe mode before.

I am also using an old laptop to run the auto surfing sites, PTC sites and also watching videos, so I can continue to do my work with another computer while these sites are running. Among all the auto surfing sites, I actually like Alexa Master the most, though the earning is low, I don't need to spend much time on it, and I have been paid 6 times ($1 each). It's legit. I am not sure about the other sites as I haven't reach the payout yet.

Thanks for sharing your genius thought! ;) :thumbup:

So, would auto surf site drag down the performance of our laptop or computer in reality?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby oldbuddy » 18 Jan 2019, 00:57

ceci wrote:
So, would auto surf site drag down the performance of our laptop or computer in reality?

It doesn't drag mine down, but then it's the only thing I run on there. I spent all my credits Saturday afternoon and I am back up to 16,000 already.

oldbuddy

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum