*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Get paid up to 150 ForumCoin to submit your article.

How to use free web content and profit from it just like that

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:29

Hey quote me well, this is not a question but rather a full tutorial on how one can make use of the free web content and profit from them just like that. I know you are already asking yourself how this could be possible not so? Well, if you read through this entire article, you will get to know what I am trying to mean. Good news is that I have personally used this same option and I am reaping the rewards of free content.

Before we head further, I would like to answer the question of what exactly are free web contents? As far as this post is concerned, the free web content I am referring to in here are the free articles you can obtain from anywhere on the internet. Yes, free web content or call them articles are those which have been written by some other people and sometimes already published on very many other sites.

But then, how do you make use of them well knowing the issue of duplicate contents and how search engine hate duplicates? Let me assure you this, there is a way you can hide search robots from knowing that you are not the original author of the article. You can simply do this by hiding your post publishing timestamp which will make your article visible to search bit without knowing when exactly the article went live.

Hiding this kind of information means you taking credit of the article since you will be invisible while others will be visible. Well, this isn’t the point of the article and if you really want to know how this trick works (hiding your timestamp from search engines), then make a request in the comment section and I will make a full article on the same the next time I am posting.

Back to the point, how do you exactly use free web contents and profit from them? Fact is that not all free web contents are real and not all of them will be indexed and or can pass using the tutorial. But don’t worry; I will try to make this a bit clearer.

The issue of how you get those free contents is no worry factor. Please, don’t go on any site and copy their contents. I repeat, don’t do that. The better way to get free legit content is using the free available tools for example, Articoolo, which is my best choice. But you can also search for free web content software in Google search for example and get many other options.

What happens is that when use Articool for example, you enter the keywords of choice and hit create. Within a few seconds, the tool will generate for you a free article which can already be posted on other sites or not. Since our issue is not fearing the article being posted elsewhere before, we will use it on our blog or website and use the fetch tool to ensure that the article is submitted to index.

Do this for more articles and trust me, you will find your blog with lots of traffic as a result of those articles. Do it more while you sit and wait. Once you start getting some good traffic, then think of monetizing the site be with affiliate or ads and start earning just like that.

Remember, all articles which show up when you click create are fit for publishing since many that right by default and are usually submitted by article networks. Enjoy!

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Banner Ad

Re: How to use free web content and profit from it just like that

Postby Fergal » 11 Jan 2019, 07:10

Thanks for your article, where does the revenue come from, in the approach you suggest?

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby raaman » 11 Jan 2019, 07:53

Do you think our big brother Google will keep quite? Will such people get Google Adsense?

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 13:19

Fergal wrote:Thanks for your article, where does the revenue come from, in the approach you suggest?

I monetize my sites with adverts and affiliate products. When I reach my target traffic, I place adverts on my site and or the affiliate products for example from amazon. Revenue comes in inform of earnings from ad clicks and in form of product sales as a result of my affiliate links. A sure way to earn unlimited just like that.

-- 11 Jan 2019, 16:21 --

raaman wrote:Do you think our big brother Google will keep quite? Will such people get Google Adsense?

Like I said, you hide Google the status of your articles. Big brother will see the article and index it bit will not see the timestamp which means you will take credit. Fact is not all will be indexed but many will be. For ads, you may use Ad sense or any other ad service or even use affiliate ads. There are many alternatives like Chitika, Bidvertiser, Adhtiz and etc.

kat82

Postby raaman » 11 Jan 2019, 13:47

kat82 wrote:Like I said, you hide Google the status of your articles. Big brother will see the article and index it bit will not see the timestamp which means you will take credit. Fact is not all will be indexed but many will be. For ads, you may use Ad sense or any other ad service or even use affiliate ads. There are many alternatives like Chitika, Bidvertiser, Adhtiz and etc.

Anyway, I checked that site and as you say the articles are not free. You have to pay for that.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 13:59

raaman wrote:
kat82 wrote:Like I said, you hide Google the status of your articles. Big brother will see the article and index it bit will not see the timestamp which means you will take credit. Fact is not all will be indexed but many will be. For ads, you may use Ad sense or any other ad service or even use affiliate ads. There are many alternatives like Chitika, Bidvertiser, Adhtiz and etc.

Anyway, I checked that site and as you say the articles are not free. You have to pay for that.

A big no. That was an example. There are lots of free web contents out there. I shared that you can check on Google using keyword "free automatic blog content". Check on any of your choice and get those contents for free.

kat82

Postby darrensurrey » 11 Jan 2019, 16:39

Great article. I just had a thought - if you can get hold of free stuff and compile it on a particular subject, you could set up a sales page to take orders eg Top Tips to Profit from Gambling, which would contain 10 free articles on gambling.

Or maybe not. :D

darrensurrey

ForumCoin: 88

Postby kat82 » 12 Jan 2019, 08:13

darrensurrey wrote:Great article. I just had a thought - if you can get hold of free stuff and compile it on a particular subject, you could set up a sales page to take orders eg Top Tips to Profit from Gambling, which would contain 10 free articles on gambling.

Or maybe not. :D

Very right. All depends on the niche you are into.. You can even create many sites running different niches and benefit from the semi auto pilot.

kat82

Postby Rational Mind » 12 Jan 2019, 22:43

I just looked online and this tool is also available as wordpress plugin. The description says you can use this plugin to create new article based on the topic assigned or even rewrite an article with high readability score. I might try this tool.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby kat82 » 13 Jan 2019, 12:44

dominique wrote:I just looked online and this tool is also available as wordpress plugin. The description says you can use this plugin to create new article based on the topic assigned or even rewrite an article with high readability score. I might try this tool.

You can try and see if it can work for you on WordPress. Me I haven't tried it on WordPress.

kat82

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 01:06

I have checked this program. They charge you almost $2 per article. I think you can get human written article for this price.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby bestwriter » 15 Jan 2019, 01:30

I prefer writing my own content as that will sharpen my brain Ready made stuff is not for me.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 333

Postby MABEL » 18 Jan 2019, 00:59

Thanks for the info. I'm not really good in web but I think our world today is ruled by internet web so as I am trying to be in it. Starting to learn.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby ceci » 19 Jan 2019, 08:25

I just checked Articool, the price for 10 articles is $19. Is there any free article?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby cmoneyspinner » 23 Jan 2019, 05:27

What an interesting odd tool. I had to try more than once but I finally came up with 5 words and it generated an article. In order to get the article I had to share a link to the site via Facebook. I have not used the article. I'm not sure if I want to.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Your Ad Here.

Return to Articles & Tutorials