New: Contest May 1 to May 31 – Prize 500 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Jan 2019, 13:08

When I join the website I like to see sports section paying. Admin please complete my request

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 707

Postby Ash » 13 Jan 2019, 16:25

I sent them a support ticket and it was just deleted without a response. I checked my emails and realised I already had an account from a job I did for them ages ago. Tried to login and the account can't be found :eh:

Ash

ForumCoin: 280

Postby Kei » 13 Jan 2019, 23:56

Vehlijanta wrote:When I join the website I like to see sports section paying. Admin please complete my request

Perhaps you can just contribute to that section on the site for free since it is a part of the non earning sections. It is worth adding some color to the site.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 276

Postby Whiterose » 14 Jan 2019, 04:24

I am happy to say that I was able to make a few post and interaction yesterday from the site which is really good because I am able to contribute something.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 04:54

I missed posting on the website as was busy with the festival of Lohri and GuruPurab yesterday. :mrgreen:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 223

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 05:51

I have been posting a lot on here. They keep telling me I can't post for 30 mins.
Oh well i made over 1000 coins on there so far.
It's fun and easy something to do in the down time.

Get paid 70 dollars every week. Earn from your phone! They just paid me again. Pays world wide! Watch the video below
https://ghettomedia.wixsite.com/mysite/post/how-to-make-70-dollars-over-and-over-from-your-phone
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 785

Postby anorona » 14 Jan 2019, 05:56

Vehlijanta wrote:When I join the website I like to see sports section paying. Admin please complete my request

It was paying before, but now it was removed from paying sections

anorona

ForumCoin: 261

Postby junrose123 » 14 Jan 2019, 06:56

I am not able to post on the site this day as I am now very busy with my offline job, maybe later I will try to check again the site.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 220

Postby Yugocean » 14 Jan 2019, 06:56

I do not post much there as my threasds are inactive and I have less of good threads to post comments.
I will plan threads when there are more.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 575

Postby Katriona_22 » 14 Jan 2019, 07:49

Meryemm wrote:I'm very sorry guys, you were right! You will only start getting credits after 100 posts BUT! For now, I have suggested they would change this and they agreed.
You only have to make few posts, like 3 or 4 just showing you're not a spammer, and go in here: https://digitalglobal.com/community/threads/account-upgrade-requests-here.370/#post-2287
and request for your account to be upgraded.
They did realize they were being very strict and they will be making changes this evening. And the pay rate will be a bit higher than BMF.
I will make a new thread and let you guys know about all the changes, and you can make the decision for yourselves.
For me, it's worth it!

--- 14 Aug 2018, 19:24 ---

One thing they've told me is that 1000 credits= $1.25 and you can request withdrawal once you collect that 1000 credit.

I signed up with DG and get approved for having 2 post. I am only confused because everytime I replied to some thread or make some thread there were times that my credit didn't increase, what would be the cause of this?

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 532

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 10:04

There are sections which are non paying ones. Off topic, Sports, health are all non paying sections :mrgreen:

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 223

Postby Ash » 14 Jan 2019, 11:27

Managed to get a registration code which is good. I'll be joining you guys over at Digital Global now :D

Ash

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 13:51

I like to know how you are able to join as there were no spots available to join and you joined with Ash username :roll:

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 118
ForumCoin: 306

Postby Ash » 14 Jan 2019, 14:35

SUPERSINGH wrote:I like to know how you are able to join as there were no spots available to join and you joined with Ash username :roll:

I emailed them and talked about how I was a good content creator. That's exactly what they are looking for so they let me in :)

Ash

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum