*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: How many paid to post forums are you on?

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 16:52

The only ones I take seriously are Forum Coin and the one on Fusioncash (USA Only pays $3 for 30 posts a month).

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Banner Ad

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Jan 2019, 07:50

FC, BMF and DG are the major forumes I am focused on and they're my major sources of earning online.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2019, 08:16

ahmedo24 wrote:FC, BMF and DG are the major forumes I am focused on and they're my major sources of earning online.

I think people need to contribute genuine in these places. And not comment for the sake of it. This way those forums will remain alive.

--- 13 Jan 2019, 08:16 ---

ahmedo24 wrote:FC, BMF and DG are the major forumes I am focused on and they're my major sources of earning online.

I think people need to contribute genuine in these places. And not comment for the sake of it. This way those forums will remain alive.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jan 2019, 08:38

There are no other forums that interests me much. So, I prefer to stick in ForumCoin and I'm comfortable doing activities here. Unless we can find a higher paying forums which I doubt we can nowadays.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 10:03

It does not matter in how many forums are we active, what matters more is the earning we can get in lesser time

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby Ash » 14 Jan 2019, 11:38

I am now on three sites as I managed to join Digital Global today. I am currently on ForumCoin, BMF and Digital Global now although I still expect to spend most of my time on FC

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby suny » 14 Jan 2019, 11:42

It doesn't matter really how many forum sites you are on but what matters really is that how much time you have or how many posts you write. I am on more than 6 but not posting enough on any due my offline activities.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 13:50

Sometimes I feel exhausted and take break and that helps me a lot like yesterday as well as the day before yesterday I was less active on my websites

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Abigael » 14 Jan 2019, 16:58

I have started earning again from beer money forum and therefore, I am now using four paid to post forums. The other three are mylot,forum coin and digital global.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby riddy09 » 15 Jan 2019, 00:27

a_jerobon wrote:I have started earning again from beer money forum and therefore, I am now using four paid to post forums. The other three are mylot,forum coin and digital global.

I'm not eager in beermoney right now but it is sponsored in our forum which I might reconsider depends on what new offers they have. Right now I stick with Forumcoin.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby sofs » 16 Jan 2019, 10:03

a_jerobon wrote:I have started earning again from beer money forum and therefore, I am now using four paid to post forums. The other three are mylot,forum coin and digital global.

I guess BMF is trying to get some new users in, they are advertising heavily here. Is there anything new happening? I am wondering if i should join BMF? But only having to discuss about money making will get too boring I guess.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jan 2019, 10:25

sofs wrote:

I guess BMF is trying to get some new users in, they are advertising heavily here. Is there anything new happening? I am wondering if i should join BMF? But only having to discuss about money making will get too boring I guess.

BMF is only for money making and it shows from their tagline " We help to make you money"

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby Yugocean » 16 Jan 2019, 10:27

riddy09 wrote:

I'm not eager in beermoney right now but it is sponsored in our forum which I might reconsider depends on what new offers they have. Right now I stick with Forumcoin.

BMF is PTP, not an offer site; it m=have large marketplace similar to Excange; but it is more strict too and well paying too.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,908

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jan 2019, 13:38

I like BMF and Dg both as they pay well and FC is best as well as I like to be on here and learn and earn from the website

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 16 Jan 2019, 15:58

I joined money mining forum but its not working and admin must have closed the forum.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum