*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: www.twitchfollows.com

Postby anil02 » 14 Jan 2019, 12:44

I am getting email from twitchfollow to watch video. Are these video are paid or free.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Banner Ad

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 13:49

I won't add my email as it will flood my email with unnecessary emails and I already receive many emails daily

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 14 Jan 2019, 14:36

I can't even remember what email is registered on the site because I don't even use Twitch. Doesn't seem to be either of my two main emails so I haven't suffered from any unnecessary emails.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby junrose123 » 14 Jan 2019, 14:47

I already link my email address on the site so that I can receive some updates and messages from the site. Everyday I am flooded with a lot of messages.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 14:51

I don't see any need for that and that helps me save my email from too many unnecessary emails. I think today offers are quite less

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby verity » 15 Jan 2019, 00:32

I missed 5 view credits Today. when i used my tablet its loading soo slow. so when i click the offer its already .gone

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby anorona » 15 Jan 2019, 04:00

junrose123 wrote:I already link my email address on the site so that I can receive some updates and messages from the site. Everyday I am flooded with a lot of messages.

It is no use. Btter to direct on the site because they only give update on a certain time, just once a day. But if you directly visit the site, you can. catch more offers.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 04:15

No offers at the moment so claimed 5 Credits daily reward and will keep checking

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby tusziget » 15 Jan 2019, 04:23

I have received 3 offers yesterday.There were days when I have received more offers, so I hope that they will repeat.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 04:40

I have seen more offers with more spots these few days, many offers with more than hundreds or even thousand spots. I think those free members will be able to grab these offers.

I have now earned nearly $11 in less than 15 days. I hope I will be able to make $20 every month.

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby anorona » 15 Jan 2019, 05:07

kaka135 wrote:I have seen more offers with more spots these few days, many offers with more than hundreds or even thousand spots. I think those free members will be able to grab these offers.

I have now earned nearly $11 in less than 15 days. I hope I will be able to make $20 every month.

Wow! that is great earning.For me? my average earning on twitch is just 10$ a month because of the limited numbers of offers I get .

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby kaka135 » 15 Jan 2019, 05:41

anorona wrote:Wow! that is great earning.For me? my average earning on twitch is just 10$ a month because of the limited numbers of offers I get .

I earned $10 in November and $15 in December, and I think it's because there seem to be more offers in these few days, hence I am hoping to make $20 this month. Sometimes I checked on the website more than once in a minute and sometimes I was able to grab the offer with limited spots (perhaps just 5). I think the rule that mentioned we can only check the site once in one or two minutes doesn't apply anymore. That's just what I think, as I haven't been banned for an hour so far.

When I am at home, I am able to check on the site more often. When I am outside, even I can check my mobile phone for the site, I don't really have time or remember to do so, hence the earnings will be much lesser.

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby junrose123 » 15 Jan 2019, 06:35

I have observed that I am receiving more offers at day time compare at night time that is why I am trying to visit on it as often as I could.

junrose123

Referrals: 6

Postby Tendz » 15 Jan 2019, 08:28

junrose123 wrote:I have observed that I am receiving more offers at day time compare at night time that is why I am trying to visit on it as often as I could.

The same thing is happening with me. When I check at the day time, I see some offers left there for me. I guess, the offer timings has changed

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,191

Postby anil02 » 15 Jan 2019, 09:05

SUPERSINGH wrote:I won't add my email as it will flood my email with unnecessary emails and I already receive many emails daily

If these are not paying than what is benefit in clicking these. It is wastage of time. I will send these to spam.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum