*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 17:04

If you are in Asia then it's difficult to work online only and you need to be dependent on your job.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Banner Ad

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Jan 2019, 23:12

Vehlijanta wrote:If you are in Asia then it's difficult to work online only and you need to be dependent on your job.

Contrarily, I believe if you are in Asia or Africa where the exchange rate of USD is high, you will earn more than your American or European counterparts for the same kind of tasks.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby katkat » 12 Jan 2019, 01:19

dominique wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:If you are in Asia then it's difficult to work online only and you need to be dependent on your job.

Contrarily, I believe if you are in Asia or Africa where the exchange rate of USD is high, you will earn more than your American or European counterparts for the same kind of tasks.

If you are from Asia you will have limited sites to join. though money is higher when exchange in our own currency we can't join sites that are very good or fast earning sites.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby MysticMoons » 12 Jan 2019, 02:23

Here in the USA it is pretty easy to make a living online. the gaming company I work for pays worldwide.
They changed it to that after they had so much world wide interest.
But it is a great company. I made a lot of money with them.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby tusziget » 12 Jan 2019, 04:14

It is correct.I have read about many successful persons who work full time online, as they are from Tier1 countries and receiving many offers to complete.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Whiterose » 12 Jan 2019, 06:24

tusziget wrote:It is correct.I have read about many successful persons who work full time online, as they are from Tier1 countries and receiving many offers to complete.

Well it is good that they are able to be successful since I am not earning more from my online sites that is why I am still working offline.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 16:11

My day job, is getting online to see if my Social Security payment was deposited yet.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby Netherrealmer » 13 Jan 2019, 20:01

English teacher is the easiest job online that pays a lot of money. people just kept making excuses instead of trying it out.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,557

Postby MysticMoons » 14 Jan 2019, 04:37

fergus1234 wrote:

English teacher is the easiest job online that pays a lot of money. people just kept making excuses instead of trying it out.

Yes you told me about this. I need to try it out. Do you have to work a certain amount of hours each day?
Or can you choose your hours?
Yes that live stream gaming are the highest paying things I have seen online.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Whiterose » 14 Jan 2019, 04:39

I am not thinking that my online works would substitute my offline job because it is very risksy to just depend on it.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 04:45

I know that there are many people that can quit offline jobs for online because it could be sustainable for them. Not me though. I also think, "why not enjoy the benefits of both?"

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 04:46

Online work cannot substitute my job and its possible only if I can start selling online

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby riddy09 » 14 Jan 2019, 12:55

JASPREET wrote:Online work cannot substitute my job and its possible only if I can start selling online

Or you can have high paying jobs online as a freelancer. There are other means to earn better online, you just need to look for it not into earning sites we know of though.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby SUPERSINGH » 14 Jan 2019, 13:46

It cannot work for me because I am not that skilled so its not easy for me and I need to work really hard for that

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby tusziget » 15 Jan 2019, 04:44

riddy09 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:Online work cannot substitute my job and its possible only if I can start selling online

Or you can have high paying jobs online as a freelancer. There are other means to earn better online, you just need to look for it not into earning sites we know of though.

Yes it is correct.The only way to work full time online is if you have some special skills, which are in demand in the online world.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum