ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
You know you want to!

Well another year and i am still single

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Dec 2018, 20:01

As I predicted another year went by and I am still single. Oh well at least this was my biggest
money making year ever. With next year being even bigger. You could say this year
I feel like scrooge. And well valentines day can go to hell. Your thoughts?
  • 1

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 4,293
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 293
ForumCoin: 213

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby darkthorn » 24 Dec 2018, 20:32

Being single is not a problem my dear, the question is are you happy with yourself? Time is only an illusion believe it or not and the most important is to learn to be happy even if no one is around, the most important is to love yourself most of all. When you learn to think positive and to be happy just with yourself you will attract all the rest because you are align with the divine and the Universe. :mrgreen:
  • 2

User avatar
darkthorn
 
Posts: 3,246
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 464
ForumCoin: 202

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Dec 2018, 20:52

im happy with myself. But sometimes I wish I did have someone to give a kiss to.
I can't kiss myself after all. I am always very positive.
I just seem to only attract the ones I do not like or find attactive.
But I should be happy people are even attracted to me. Poor souls
  • 1

Get paid to play new video games from home! New website payment proof!
https://drunkwizardgamer.blogspot.com/2019/10/how-to-get-paid-to-play-video-games.html
User avatar
MysticMoons
 
Posts: 4,293
Location: Cool World
Reputation: 293
ForumCoin: 213

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby darrensurrey » 24 Dec 2018, 21:17

Wouldn't worry about it. When the time's right, you'll meet someone.

MysticMoons wrote:im happy with myself. But sometimes I wish I did have someone to give a kiss to.
I can't kiss myself after all. I am always very positive.
I just seem to only attract the ones I do not like or find attactive.
But I should be happy people are even attracted to me. Poor souls


I couldn't and wouldn't judge you on whether you're truly happy with yourself (not the same as being very positive) or whether you're attractive enough to catch the right kind of person.

Let me put it this way, I'm neither rich nor famous nor good looking so most girls don't give me a second glance. It's only when they get to know me that they get interested.
  • 1

User avatar
darrensurrey
 
Posts: 2,315
Reputation: 215
ForumCoin: 167

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby darkthorn » 24 Dec 2018, 21:20

darrensurrey wrote:Wouldn't worry about it. When the time's right, you'll meet someone.

MysticMoons wrote:im happy with myself. But sometimes I wish I did have someone to give a kiss to.
I can't kiss myself after all. I am always very positive.
I just seem to only attract the ones I do not like or find attactive.
But I should be happy people are even attracted to me. Poor souls


I couldn't and wouldn't judge you on whether you're truly happy with yourself (not the same as being very positive) or whether you're attractive enough to catch the right kind of person.

Let me put it this way, I'm neither rich nor famous nor good looking so most girls don't give me a second glance. It's only when they get to know me that they get interested.


Well I am single too but the point is that I am not worried about it :mrgreen:
  • 1

User avatar
darkthorn
 
Posts: 3,246
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 464
ForumCoin: 202

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby verity » 25 Dec 2018, 02:54

MysticMoons wrote:As I predicted another year went by and I am still single. Oh well at least this was my biggest
money making year ever. With next year being even bigger. You could say this year
I feel like scrooge. And well valentines day can go to hell. Your thoughts?
Well sorry to heard that and Ive been single for 15 years and im Not complaining in life. maybe you should find love in a dating site or in penpals group where do u lived??
  • 1

verity
 
Posts: 10,471
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 188
ForumCoin: 468

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby darrensurrey » 25 Dec 2018, 10:13

Forgot to mention, I was single for 8 years and enjoyed the life.
  • 0

User avatar
darrensurrey
 
Posts: 2,315
Reputation: 215
ForumCoin: 167

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby verity » 04 Jan 2019, 23:34

darrensurrey wrote:Forgot to mention, I was single for 8 years and enjoyed the life.
Is that true ? or you just kidding around ? my female cousin is 11 year old single and counting . and she have only 1 stable relationship in her whole life!
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 10,471
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 188
ForumCoin: 468

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby mrki444 » 05 Jan 2019, 11:50

Same in my life. One day, somebody will come to me. :D :D
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 14,311
Reputation: 405
ForumCoin: 405

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby Lushh » 10 Jan 2019, 05:14

And well valentines day can go to hell. Your thoughts?

:lol: :lol: :lol: What is this? :lol: Well, it doesn't bother me to be alone. It's not something I sit around and think about. I enjoy my life either way - with or without company. That's my thought and also that I sense 'jealousy' in the tone of the first post (Jk) :D
  • 0

User avatar
Lushh
 
Posts: 1,491
Reputation: 286
ForumCoin: 1,318

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby darrensurrey » 10 Jan 2019, 13:52

verity wrote:
darrensurrey wrote:Forgot to mention, I was single for 8 years and enjoyed the life.
Is that true ? or you just kidding around ? my female cousin is 11 year old single and counting . and she have only 1 stable relationship in her whole life!


Nope, serious. 8 years without a relationship. I went on a couple of dates.
  • 0

User avatar
darrensurrey
 
Posts: 2,315
Reputation: 215
ForumCoin: 167

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby Angie10 » 10 Jan 2019, 15:07

Being single is not a crime, so if I were you, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. Don't feel under pressure to get into one if you've not met anyone you click with or you'll end up in the wrong relationship. We often meet the best partners when we aren't even looking. All the best.
  • 1

User avatar
Angie10
 
Posts: 9,436
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Referrals: 4
Reputation: 1976
ForumCoin: 1,607

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 04:31

Well, I am still married... :lolno: :lolno:

There is no good or bad or no wrong or right, ALL GOOD! Just a choice.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 10,820
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 430
ForumCoin: 3,591

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 18:52

Being single is a great thing sometimes. You are just alone, learning to be independent and you don't have anything that prevents you from going what you want or visiting the places that you want.
  • 0

a_jerobon
 
Posts: 3,287
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 122
ForumCoin: 202

Re: Well another year and i am still single

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 12:48

well what gender are you first of all? Nationality? I might be able to drop some pearls of wisdom, if getting girlfriends was 1,000FC I'd be the top dog on this forum by now.
  • 0

User avatar
KyushuKris
 
Posts: 763
Reputation: 57
ForumCoin: 469

Next

Return to General Chat - Off Topic

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: verity and 0 guests

Reputation System ©'