*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 04:09

I went to PicoWorkers, but that site looks so dodgy, is it actually legit? It looks like it was designed by some 12 year old.

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Banner Ad

Postby mrki444 » 14 Jan 2019, 09:08

kaponse wrote:There are plenty microjobs. The problem here is the boredom this is the number one enemy of mine

For me to. Sometimes I'm not in mood for solving task, but I should since I know how to doing it.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jan 2019, 09:28

It is quite boring sometimes especially when the task pays very little. Ha ha. But when it pays big I cannot feel the boredom on it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 10:00

What is your highest payment on any micro job website? And In how much time you earned?

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby Ash » 14 Jan 2019, 11:39

JASPREET wrote:What is your highest payment on any micro job website? And In how much time you earned?

I've earned $20 from Micro Workers (requested $10 twice). It took me around a month to earn that but I did not spend that much time on the site. Maybe 5-10 minutes a week.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby anil02 » 14 Jan 2019, 12:42

simplyfred wrote:It is quite boring sometimes especially when the task pays very little. Ha ha. But when it pays big I cannot feel the boredom on it.

It is not possible that every thing happen of our choice. We can not eat sweet all the time some time bitter is also good.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby simplyfred » 15 Jan 2019, 10:40

anil02 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:It is quite boring sometimes especially when the task pays very little. Ha ha. But when it pays big I cannot feel the boredom on it.

It is not possible that every thing happen of our choice. We can not eat sweet all the time some time bitter is also good.

I couldn't agree more to what you say. Earning online is like life also. A Ferris wheel ride.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 15 Jan 2019, 12:02

kingcool52 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:What is your highest payment on any micro job website? And In how much time you earned?

I've earned $20 from Micro Workers (requested $10 twice). It took me around a month to earn that but I did not spend that much time on the site. Maybe 5-10 minutes a week.

You also have a Blog and your websites and this shows you are working full time online

JASPREET

Postby Chameli » 15 Jan 2019, 13:12

kingcool52 wrote:I've earned $20 from Micro Workers (requested $10 twice). It took me around a month to earn that but I did not spend that much time on the site. Maybe 5-10 minutes a week

You earned $10 in a month just by working 5-10 minutes in a week. That's amazing. :P

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Ash » 15 Jan 2019, 15:13

JASPREET wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:

You also have a Blog and your websites and this shows you are working full time online

My sites are more hobbies than an actual job. I wouldn't say I work full time online.

Chameli wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:I've earned $20 from Micro Workers (requested $10 twice). It took me around a month to earn that but I did not spend that much time on the site. Maybe 5-10 minutes a week

You earned $10 in a month just by working 5-10 minutes in a week. That's amazing. :P

Yeah, it is great. I tend to go for the high paying jobs which helps to quickly build the balance. And some jobs are extremely easy

Ash

Postby tusziget » 19 Jan 2019, 04:45

I know that in Microworkers are tasks, which pay very well, even 0.50$ per task.I think you have to download some applications to your phone, and I am not very fond of these type of tasks.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby mrki444 » 19 Jan 2019, 09:33

I got 36$ from Microworkers. Here is payment proof viewtopic.php?f=37&t=23156

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby JASPREET » 19 Jan 2019, 09:58

$36 in a month or shorter time? Is it that easier to earn bigger amounts from Microworkers?

JASPREET

Postby anil02 » 19 Jan 2019, 10:58

simplyfred wrote:
anil02 wrote:

I couldn't agree more to what you say. Earning online is like life also. A Ferris wheel ride.

Life is much more than earning weather it is online or offline. Every business, profession and job have some risk.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Ash » 19 Jan 2019, 12:37

JASPREET wrote:$36 in a month or shorter time? Is it that easier to earn bigger amounts from Microworkers?

If you really tried and weren't picky with tasks like I am, you could easier make that amount in a month especially if you are from the US or UK.

Ash

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum