*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best microjob site

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 03:29

Vehlijanta wrote:Why they recover the reward. They should have accepted the mistake and stay it as it was earlier.

Maybe a lot of people take the job. I used to respect the site. I will try to reach the pay-out and think what I do next. I am dissapointed.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Banner Ad

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 03:39

ceci wrote:I worked on Microworkers this morning, a task made me $0.46 alone, yet there were few simple task worth $0.15.
Yet, there are so many Vote tasks at Reddict, $0.07 each. But, I had no time for them.
Done within 1 hour time.

I almost forgot about these tasks... I think it's still quite good as it's not difficult to just vote. I will check it out later.

Yesterday I wanted to try a task which is to sign up a website. I signed up successfully but I didn't receive the confirmation letter, hence I couldn't submit the proof.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:29

I have accounts on 5 micro job sites and based on my experience, I think microworkers is the best because the site offers better pay rate for the tasks.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:37

I would be active in Microworkers, but it seems to me that the minimum withdrawal is very high,the 10 USD, it takes an eternity to get there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby mrki444 » 11 Jan 2019, 08:04

tusziget wrote:I would be active in Microworkers, but it seems to me that the minimum withdrawal is very high,the 10 USD, it takes an eternity to get there.

I need month or little more to 10$. If I do more task, I would earn even faster it, so it's not an eternity.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 09:10

Those email set up tasks are a bit annoying, I tried one for registered an email at GMX.com but was blocked by the site at the end.
So, it's better to avoid such tasks in the future.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:24

There are jobs in microworkers that are very hard to follow. Like just browsing something in the you tube and look for a page. Browsing will eat all the time.

simplyfred

Postby anil02 » 12 Jan 2019, 12:35

simplyfred wrote:There are jobs in microworkers that are very hard to follow. Like just browsing something in the you tube and look for a page. Browsing will eat all the time.

I also feel it. Most of jobs are much time consuming. It is the reason that I am not active on this site.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Ash » 12 Jan 2019, 13:23

ceci wrote:Those email set up tasks are a bit annoying, I tried one for registered an email at GMX.com but was blocked by the site at the end.
So, it's better to avoid such tasks in the future.

I'm glad to hear it's not only me. I've done that task a few times but recently it keeps blocking me at the end so I have had to stop using that offer.

In terms of browsing sites, I agree that it is very annoying. Sometimes their links don't even work when browsing a site.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby mrki444 » 12 Jan 2019, 17:42

Some people post bad jobs. Maybe they won't some free service or they don't know how to do it. When I see something is wrong, I leave job very fast.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby kaponse » 13 Jan 2019, 14:42

There are plenty microjobs. The problem here is the boredom this is the number one enemy of mine

kaponse
Banned

ForumCoin: -3

Postby Ash » 13 Jan 2019, 16:48

mrki444 wrote:Some people post bad jobs. Maybe they won't some free service or they don't know how to do it. When I see something is wrong, I leave job very fast.

I've reported a lot of bad jobs on MicroWorkers but it seems they do not care because they are still up a few days later. It's annoying really.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby anorona » 13 Jan 2019, 16:55

kaponse wrote:There are plenty microjobs. The problem here is the boredom this is the number one enemy of mine

what makes it boring is doing almost the same rask everyday with a very little pay

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jan 2019, 02:40

anil02 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:There are jobs in microworkers that are very hard to follow. Like just browsing something in the you tube and look for a page. Browsing will eat all the time.

I also feel it. Most of jobs are much time consuming. It is the reason that I am not active on this site.

Yeah, the promise 3 minutes is not true at all. Sometimes it is already 10 minutes and I haven't find what I am browsing for.

simplyfred

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Jan 2019, 03:38

Best for me is Spare5. I get to earn $1 to $2 a week or more depending on the tasks.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum