*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Has anyone joined Cointiply?

Postby jackchun » 20 Dec 2018, 17:36

now it becomes a normal facuet site and have gambling and offerwall

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Banner Ad

Postby msmoneybags » 09 Jan 2019, 18:54

You rolled 99,362 on the main faucet.

577 Coins

Thats the highest I have earned so far there

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 19:30

cmoneyspinner wrote:
oldbuddy wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:Today I took another bold step and sold some gems. There is an active discussion about Cointiply going on over in Beer Money Forum. A member gave me advice of selling gems. It worked!

From the website: The Cointiply Mining Game, which has remained in beta since its inception, has now been shut down

Yes. I am wondering now what to do at that site. It was the first site where I had earned coins from mining without screwing up my laptop. Now the MIning Game is gone.

I haven't been visiting Cointiply for quite a long time and I didn't know the Mining Game is gone by now. It's nice that the owner stated the reasons for closing the mining game, instead of just closing down the whole site.

I tried to play the mining game, but I always couldn't catch up with it, so I just lost interest on the site. Are you still working on the site? Do you think it's still a good site to go?

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 21:00

I have been active on it for 4 months doing 10 rolls a day average plus any PTC ads available and all the Minute Staff offers on the Offer Wall to earn the grand sum of $1.6254 USD. The only reason I keep doing it is to use it for advertising when I get enough.

I have another free site that has paid me $70 in Bitcoin over the last eight months and I can't help but think that if I show the comparison I might get some referrals from it.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby anilmr » 11 Jan 2019, 22:45

Yes i have joined Cointiply and reached the half way mark as far as the payout is concerned. It looks like Legit site to me. I will only be able to comment on its status - whether it is legit or not when I reach the payout and and able to cash-out. Besides, after you reach 35K coins, you can also get an annual interest of 5%.

--- 11 Jan 2019, 22:48 ---

oldbuddy wrote:I have been active on it for 4 months doing 10 rolls a day average plus any PTC ads available and all the Minute Staff offers on the Offer Wall to earn the grand sum of $1.6254 USD. The only reason I keep doing it is to use it for advertising when I get enough.

I have another free site that has paid me $70 in Bitcoin over the last eight months and I can't help but think that if I show the comparison I might get some referrals from it.

If what you say is true I can surely join as your referral - kindly PM me the referral link. As far as Cointiply is concerned, if you don't have many active referrals, it will take quite a long time to reach the payout.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Jan 2019, 22:50

I see people talking about this bitcoin earning site, I have even checked the site, however, I was never interested to join this site because I do not have patience to wait for months just to earn one or two bucks.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby cmoneyspinner » 12 Jan 2019, 00:49

Right now I have about 75,000 coins. I am waiting to see if I can accumulate 100K. Mainly I claim from the faucet, do PTC ads, and watch videos. Because I participated in the Mining Game, I get a certain amount of coins every week. This week my mining payout share was 1155 coins.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby jackchun » 14 Jan 2019, 01:55

I just successfully cashout cointiply to facuethub of 98000 satoshi around within 10 hours ! I will continue there for facuet and ptc ads

jackchun

Postby oldbuddy » 14 Jan 2019, 17:35

jackchun wrote:I just successfully cashout cointiply to facuethub of 98000 satoshi around within 10 hours ! I will continue there for facuet and ptc ads

You mean 10 hours of actual time spent on the website, right? So how many hours did it take from start to finish, including waiting time to the next claim?

I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Postby jackchun » 16 Jan 2019, 01:10

oh, I meant 10 hours from requests cashout to I received my money to facuethub. and actual time i use is one day I claim 12 times and 5 ads per day

jackchun

Postby msmoneybags » 19 Jan 2019, 21:45

I enjoy Cointiply as there arent horrible popups that you get at most faucets

I claim from its faucet as much as I can
Do the PTC's
They have all kinds of offerwalls
Videos

Its like a GPT site, but for bitcoin :)

I stay far away from the gambling part tho

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby jackchun » 21 Jan 2019, 07:16

it is a very high paying faucet and ptc ads site, and confirm it pay, but not recommended for saving for annual interest

jackchun

Postby Happyland » 21 Jan 2019, 08:13

Cointiply is a good site thus far. I recently started using it some weeks back. I reached the minimum and I withdrew the satoshis. I started over from a zero balance and I am making progress. The only thing that I don't like is how the satoshis fluctuate with the price.

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby oldbuddy » 21 Jan 2019, 17:40

Happyland wrote:Cointiply is a good site thus far. I recently started using it some weeks back. I reached the minimum and I withdrew the satoshis. I started over from a zero balance and I am making progress. The only thing that I don't like is how the satoshis fluctuate with the price.

I bet you won't mind when they start going UP!

oldbuddy

Postby jackchun » 23 Jan 2019, 07:53

I don't consider the value of bitcoin, I just cashout if I reach the cashout threshold in cointiply !

jackchun

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum