*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

What are your views on TheForumWheel? Is it a good idea to join the site?

Postby anilmr » 13 Jan 2019, 20:12

I just came across this site TheForumWheel - which is paid to post in forum website. Like ForumCoin, it too pays members to post in forums. How does it compare with Forumcoin? How many members from Forumcoin have also joined TFW and vice versa? Is it legit and do they pay on time?

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Banner Ad

Re: What are your views on TheForumWheel? Is it a good idea to join the site?

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 04:30

Forumwheel is just like Postloop. It is or was a legit site but the problem now is lack of forums on the site. I still joining Postloop is a lot better than forumwheel for now.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby katkat » 14 Jan 2019, 06:57

augusta wrote:Forumwheel is just like Postloop. It is or was a legit site but the problem now is lack of forums on the site. I still joining Postloop is a lot better than forumwheel for now.

I have heard about the site but I never dare joining. But I am a member of post loop and I don't like it. There are not much forums to interact with. I'd rather stick here in FC there are so many threads to watch and join.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby amitkokiladitya » 14 Jan 2019, 07:25

Forumwheel used to be a good site not no any more. The number of forums on the site have reduced and it is hard to find any work on the site even if you qualify with a good rating.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 08:00

Yes I agree with you that one can hardly find threads or topics to participate in discussions on TheForumWheel. I had heard good things about it. But those are all things of the past I guess.

anilmr

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Jan 2019, 08:15

Wait for new forums right now. It is currently a bad season. No forums. Forumwheel have ups and downs and currently its in a down. Just wait for new forums before joining.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby skysnap » 14 Jan 2019, 08:25

The site is completely dried out. And same is the case with the postloop too. They used to have good forums but now dried up.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Netherrealmer » 14 Jan 2019, 08:27

Final Fantasy forums promise they will renew by 2019 but no news until now.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Ash » 14 Jan 2019, 11:40

Honestly, it's not worth your time. You just won't get enough offers and it will take forever to earn enough to cash out. Even PostLoop isn't great at the time.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby A K Rao » 14 Jan 2019, 14:50

I have jined this site after getting my 10 posts approved by the site, only to find that there are no forums for me to post and earn some money there! I am very frustrated with the site and won't recommend any one to join the site to waste their time there!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby augusta » 14 Jan 2019, 16:46

I just checked the site now again after seeing this thread and it still same dry land. No need joining it now as it is still there without forums.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby anilmr » 14 Jan 2019, 18:10

augusta wrote:I just checked the site now again after seeing this thread and it still same dry land. No need joining it now as it is still there without forums.

Ok, thanks for the advice. There is no use in joining a forum which is, as you have rightly called, a dry land - without many threads to post discussion on. It will be sheer waste of time.

anilmr

Postby Rational Mind » 14 Jan 2019, 21:42

The Forum Wheel used to be a good site in the past. In 2016 and 2017, I used to make $2 in average every day. However, these days there are no forum available for me.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby Kei » 14 Jan 2019, 22:27

I'm a member of this forum. It is Just like postloop but currently, it isn't in a good season. There aren't many available forums that you can work with for now.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby bestwriter » 15 Jan 2019, 00:24

I enjoyed that site and earned good too but nothing goes on there these days. I feel sad.

bestwriter

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 332

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum