ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: MyLot

Postby sofs » 12 Jan 2019, 15:40

cmoneyspinner wrote:
sofs wrote:Mylot has a lot of good writers, I follow a few of them. But the problem is the majority doesn't care to think what they post on a regular basis. Some of my best posts have been ignore while some others have been received well. I guess that happens with any site.

I also use the site sometime s like an opinion survey site on topics I write on. Sometimes it turns up great ideas sometimes not.
I love mylot its a versatile site if you are not just focused on money.

MyLot is a wonderful platform and I think it has more uses than the site owners ever even intended; and all of the uses of this platform are positive. MyLot can be used in a very good way. As a journal. As a place to publish opinion pieces. A fun site to just joke and hang out. Etc.

I totally agree with you. It is one of those few sites where you can enjoy learn about other cultures and use it as a research tool and whatever you want from it. It is how you approach it I guess.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby Tina30219 » 12 Jan 2019, 18:08

mcliffi wrote:Since mylot started making payments again,who has been paid and how long did it take you to reach it.
I have been with site for a while old and the return. On reaching payout it is up to you how long it takes to reach it you have to be active there to get paid like and comment on others posts is how you get paid. Make sure you post so others have stuff to comment on as well. My name is the same at mylot as here. I will be glad to help anyone out as long as the love is returned on my post.

Tina30219

ForumCoin: 113

Postby fergus1234 » 12 Jan 2019, 19:33

I had been seeing a lot of racists posts from Trumpoopoos these days.

fergus1234

ForumCoin: 525

Postby Tina30219 » 12 Jan 2019, 19:38

fergus1234 wrote:I had been seeing a lot of racists posts from Trumpoopoos these days.
I am not saying this to upset you but ignore them. I sure do I hate all the crap.

Tina30219

Postby JolietJake » 13 Jan 2019, 11:10

Kinda dead over there at the moment (5:08 AM USA). There are a couple people posting, but it is slow. If it wasn't for the coffee I'd fall asleep waiting...

JolietJake

ForumCoin: 784

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:27

I wish Mylot have an option to make a post invisible to certain friends without blocking them. I want to make some country specific discussions but I am getting responses to people who cannot contribute because its not their country's thing.

fergus1234

Postby JolietJake » 13 Jan 2019, 11:30

fergus1234 wrote:I wish Mylot have an option to make a post invisible to certain friends without blocking them. I want to make some country specific discussions but I am getting responses to people who cannot contribute because its not their country's thing.

What are they contributing?

"I don't know anything about that"

"They don't do that where I live"

"I've never heard of that before, don't they worship God"

JolietJake

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:33

Something along that lines, I have a discussions I want them to see but I also have discussions I don't want them to see. Facebook gave us an options to make nude selfies invisible to family members. :lol: I want that feature on Mylot.

fergus1234

Postby anil02 » 13 Jan 2019, 11:54

Why you want this option?

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 262

Postby fergus1234 » 13 Jan 2019, 12:25

anil02 wrote:Why you want this option?

I have discussions I want to be invisible to certain Mylot friends. its like Facebook, You want your nude selfies to be invisible to your parents.

fergus1234

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 13:59

fergus1234 wrote:I wish Mylot have an option to make a post invisible to certain friends without blocking them. I want to make some country specific discussions but I am getting responses to people who cannot contribute because its not their country's thing.

If they do that mylot wont be a discussion site for earning money, it will be a like facebook. I love that they have a nice and open style of functioning on mylot.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby JolietJake » 13 Jan 2019, 15:15

Finally starting to liven up a bit over there, it was hard to keep my eyes open earlier. It sure would be easier if these people would start getting up at 2 AM every day like me. :lol:

JolietJake

Postby Tina30219 » 13 Jan 2019, 16:40

JolietJake wrote:Finally starting to liven up a bit over there, it was hard to keep my eyes open earlier. It sure would be easier if these people would start getting up at 2 AM every day like me. :lol:
Only way I would be up at 2 am is if I was reading a good book and could not put it down.

Tina30219

Postby JolietJake » 13 Jan 2019, 19:32

It's been pretty active over there for a Sunday afternoon. (Yes, just like myLot, my time is USA Central). I'm fairly close to 70 cents and I'm only popping in and out.

JolietJake

Postby A K Rao » 13 Jan 2019, 19:42

I am getting really frustrated! When will my score move from 2.84 to further even after 4 days? :(

A K Rao

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 388

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum