*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum posting that pays

Postby tusziget » 13 Jan 2019, 05:09

I have read many positive reviews about Bulkcomments, but as I have noticed from the posts it also hard to be accepted by them.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby Abigael » 13 Jan 2019, 05:15

tusziget wrote:I have read many positive reviews about Bulkcomments, but as I have noticed from the posts it also hard to be accepted by them.

I have also read a lot about bulkcomments but I don't know if they pay or if they accept everyone.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby junrose123 » 13 Jan 2019, 06:53

I am interested to join bulkcomments but then I have no idea if it accept some new members from Asian countries.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Jan 2019, 07:31

Digitalglobal.com is a good website I came to know about from comments. Are they accepting new members?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Jan 2019, 07:45

It is digital global forum, the site is not currently accepting new members but any time soon.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 13 Jan 2019, 08:18

ahmedo24 wrote:It is digital global forum, the site is not currently accepting new members but any time soon.

I think admin said if the marketplace comes online, he can accept new users. after all he wants buyers on marketplace.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Whiterose » 14 Jan 2019, 04:43

I am starting to enjoy digital global because of a lot of interesting topic to be discussed which i
I really like.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Jan 2019, 04:45

I have heard about bulkcomments before but have never visited or checked the site. I hope I can join if the site accepts new members.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 04:51

I am on Digital Global and forum coin and don't have time to earn from other websites as not even able to post much on these websites

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby katkat » 14 Jan 2019, 06:26

JASPREET wrote:I am on Digital Global and forum coin and don't have time to earn from other websites as not even able to post much on these websites

Is it good earning in Digital global? I am a member of the site but I can't remember my log in details. I might try again to recover this, if this is a good earning site.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby junrose123 » 14 Jan 2019, 06:50

I am still active on postloop as the site is still working and pay instantly whenever you submit a cash out. This is one thing that I really like about the site.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby sofs » 16 Jan 2019, 10:06

Postloop is doing poorly. I am not sure if it can hang on there with no regular forums. The sites which are there now are gone in a few hours, so at present it isn't really stable. BMF DGF and forum coin may be the only ones left.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 16 Jan 2019, 10:25

katkat wrote:
JASPREET wrote:I am on Digital Global and forum coin and don't have time to earn from other websites as not even able to post much on these websites

Is it good earning in Digital global? I am a member of the site but I can't remember my log in details. I might try again to recover this, if this is a good earning site.

Never Saw anyone with this username. Do you have a different username on Digital Global?

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby SUPERSINGH » 16 Jan 2019, 13:38

I hope to see more forums and I mean legit forums. I may join postloop sometime soon and it will be very helpful

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby jobless dude » 16 Jan 2019, 13:44

I am interested to join many paid to post forums but I want different niche forums not the same so that we can learn something new.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum