*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby katkat » 13 Jan 2019, 05:30

simplyfred wrote:
katkat wrote:
tusziget wrote:If Zwerl wants to keep the members, I think it would be recommended to change something on the site for the better.

Think they have lots of members and maybe they are actually trying to lessen it. i am not sure yet. Few more days or two weeks maybe and I will know the truth.

Goodluck, my friend. Please update us if they really pays you. I have my one dollar that is frozen there.

Yeah I will. Mine is a hundred plus that is why I am staying. And besides I am enjoying when I am answering some questions. Giving advice or just my opinion is something I am enjoying very much.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Banner Ad

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 05:57

katkat wrote:Yeah I will. Mine is a hundred plus that is why I am staying. And besides I am enjoying when I am answering some questions. Giving advice or just my opinion is something I am enjoying very much.

Is the payment threshold $100 or you haven't requested for payment before ? or is it that they haven't paid you in a long time? I do think they have too many members and they haven't taken any new members for a few months now.
This was one pf the first sites I applied too after my return from my sabbatical.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby katkat » 13 Jan 2019, 06:10

sofs wrote:
katkat wrote:Yeah I will. Mine is a hundred plus that is why I am staying. And besides I am enjoying when I am answering some questions. Giving advice or just my opinion is something I am enjoying very much.

Is the payment threshold $100 or you haven't requested for payment before ? or is it that they haven't paid you in a long time? I do think they have too many members and they haven't taken any new members for a few months now.
This was one pf the first sites I applied too after my return from my sabbatical.

That was an earning from November and December. You don't have to request for a pay out coz they will be paying the following month from 1 to 15 only business days if you have reach $20. I should have been paid around $60+ last December but they changed their ruling and they put most of the users in queue while they will evaluate member's earnings. It is not allowed to talk about the matter in the site with the members. If you want to ask topics about earnings you have to ask their customer service and not talk within members otherwise you will be banned. Everyone is in the dark. I will be staying though till this month.

katkat

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jan 2019, 07:19

katkat wrote:
sofs wrote:

That was an earning from November and December. You don't have to request for a pay out coz they will be paying the following month from 1 to 15 only business days if you have reach $20. I should have been paid around $60+ last December but they changed their ruling and they put most of the users in queue while they will evaluate member's earnings. It is not allowed to talk about the matter in the site with the members.earnings and you want to ask topics about earnings you have to ask their customer service and not talk within members otherwise you will be banned. Everyone is in the dark. I will be staying though till this month.

This is sad. Looking at the earnings and the reviews I was stimulated to work on it. I hope the issues with the site resolve soon and we all are able to earn better.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby kaphokz » 13 Jan 2019, 11:13

Many people in other forums are saying that tjis is fake app, but others also said that this is a legit application. I am very confused right now.

kaphokz

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 312

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Jan 2019, 13:10

These mixed reviews are very confusing. They must have been paying earlier but not now.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 13:45

katkat wrote:
sofs wrote:

That was an earning from November and December. You don't have to request for a pay out coz they will be paying the following month from 1 to 15 only business days if you have reach $20. I should have been paid around $60+ last December but they changed their ruling and they put most of the users in queue while they will evaluate member's earnings. It is not allowed to talk about the matter in the site with the members. If you want to ask topics about earnings you have to ask their customer service and not talk within members otherwise you will be banned. Everyone is in the dark. I will be staying though till this month.

Oh wow that seems to be a nice way to keep people from discussing payment related stuff. And $100 is a lot of work even if you love it. There will be so many others who desperately need that money after putting in hours of work like you. Surely, smells like a scam or a poorly managed site.. that overrated its potential

sofs

Postby kaponse » 13 Jan 2019, 14:10

Well I get paid right now by zwerl. I don;t know why other people are in queue?

kaponse
Banned

ForumCoin: -3

Postby verity » 14 Jan 2019, 01:39

I want to be a part of Zwerl beacuse thiers a youtuber who said shes newly join zwerl . im waiting for her update if shes already been paid!

verity

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby tusziget » 14 Jan 2019, 04:13

I didn't visited the site for a longer time.I just don't feel in the mood as reading the members posts, the site cannot be trusted anymore.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 14 Jan 2019, 04:43

I have not heard bad things about the site. I can see people liking the app and continue to work on their money.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby JASPREET » 14 Jan 2019, 04:53

Have you got paid anytime from Zwerl? Please share your experience of the website.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 104

Postby katkat » 14 Jan 2019, 05:06

kaponse wrote:Well I get paid right now by zwerl. I don;t know why other people are in queue?

Congratulations then it would be good if you can at least share more details about your experience on the site. How many times you have been paid and how long you have been in the site @kaponse. It will be great if you can enlighten all of us. Thank you.
According to the site, even if you are in queue, they will still be paying their members of what was due for them before the queue. But after that even if you are active you can't earn money but only reputations not sure about the badges. And you can can only earn money again if you are out of the queue.

Last edited by katkat on 14 Jan 2019, 06:24, edited 1 time in total.
katkat

Postby simplyfred » 14 Jan 2019, 06:02

kaponse wrote:Well I get paid right now by zwerl. I don;t know why other people are in queue?

How many, my friend? I hope everyone will be paid since they've work hard for it.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby sofs » 14 Jan 2019, 06:40

Good to hear that at least one person has been paid. Which means that the others would be paid soon I hope.

sofs

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum