*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Have you tried this method of making profit from cryptocurrency exchange

Postby anilmr » 07 Jan 2019, 21:59

I came across an interesting article of making profit from cryptocurrency exchange. I haven't tried it, so can't offer you any proof of profit. This is only for information purpose:

1) First of all you need Bitcoin and Ethereum wallets. Here is one: blockchain.com wallet but you can use all wallets that you like.

2) You need to have at least 40$ Bitcoin (~ 0.01 BTC ) at your wallet

3) Then you need to exchange 0.01 BTC to Ethereum using exchanger cryptocoin24.site on course 0.01 BTC ~ 0.3 ETH

How to exchange here:

- Fill the form and click "Exchange"

- You will see the BTC address of exchanger where you should send specified amount of BTC from your wallet (don't forget about commission for transaction in BTC network about 0.08$)

- You will receive Ethereum after the 1st confirmation of BTC network, it takes about 30 minutes

Now you exchange Ethereum to Bitcoin using exchangers en.changelly.com or alfacashier.com on course 0.3 ETH - 0.0113 BTC

5) So you have ~ 0.0013 BTC (more than 5 $) profit per one circle of exchanges!!!

6) Repeat this procedure 15+ times and your profit will be more than 60$!!! If you start with a larger amount of BTC profit will be higher.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Re: Have you tried this method of making profit from cryptocurrency exchange

Postby darkthorn » 07 Jan 2019, 22:34

I've seen that before but I never tried, but I do something similiar with other cryptocoins and yes you can make some money acting that way :)

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:36

That's crazy and do you have the required bitcoins to try.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 17

Postby augusta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:45

This look simple to do and even make more money with it but you can't be so sure since you haven't tried it. Most things on paper never turnout like the way it was expected.

augusta

ForumCoin: 36

Postby cinderella » 08 Jan 2019, 02:57

Bitcoin is an interesting thing to try. In fact, I earned most of my bitcoins in the past for free. Though the required thing is time because you need to monitor the movement of the coin. I am not setting aside this idea and hope to find more time to learn about it.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby tusziget » 08 Jan 2019, 04:59

I have never tried it out.Though I wonder, because the value of the cryptos are changing in the same way,when there are fluctuations in their value,so I don't know how it is possible to make profit out of it.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby skysnap » 08 Jan 2019, 08:43

I have seen this happening in many places that they lose some money in the exchange. And that happens because nobody pays attention to the changes in the fluctuation of prices.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Chameli » 08 Jan 2019, 09:36

I have heard about this system of earning crypto currency, however, I have not tried myself. I don't think this works as no one is giving free money.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby riddy09 » 12 Jan 2019, 10:48

It's like you used the different exchange difference of conversion of two cryptos. Although, I just feel they must have high fees to exchange though so it should be lower or not profitable.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 1

Postby oldbuddy » 12 Jan 2019, 16:38

If you try it and anything goes wrong, you are stuck paying all the fees only to lose money. I would rather buy cheap advertising with that Bitcoin and promote something to the thousands of people who have Bitcoin and are looking for something to spend it on.

oldbuddy

Referrals: 38
ForumCoin: 2,407

Postby anilmr » 12 Jan 2019, 22:29

oldbuddy wrote:If you try it and anything goes wrong, you are stuck paying all the fees only to lose money. I would rather buy cheap advertising with that Bitcoin and promote something to the thousands of people who have Bitcoin and are looking for something to spend it on.

Yes, you are right. If something goes wrong, one will surely lose on the fees. That's the main reason I am quite wary of it and have never tried it myself. I could try for smaller amounts if I get positive reviews about the site and proof of profit. Till then, it is wait and watch!

anilmr

Postby MysticMoons » 13 Jan 2019, 08:39

I have never tried this before. I am not sure if it will ever work. But we have
to be careful who we give money to. But I have not tried doing this with exchanges.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby mrki444 » 13 Jan 2019, 08:56

Weird is than you didn't mention fees. Every Exchange site take some fee on transaction.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 638

Postby ceci » 13 Jan 2019, 10:37

Yes, the fee could eat up a big portion of the capital itself.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby anilmr » 16 Jan 2019, 00:30

ceci wrote:Yes, the fee could eat up a big portion of the capital itself.

Yes you are right - fees could be a real issue as far as profit is concerned. I have clearly mentioned in my post that I have not tried it myself. I just came across the article related to this concept in an ad while browsing the net, and I just wanted to share the concept only for academic interest.

anilmr

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum