ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Answeree

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 03:08

I wonder what went wrong is it that the site wasn't making money but there were ads on the site to help the site with some revenue. This is somehow now. It seem the left the site long before we realize.

augusta

ForumCoin: 749

Postby tusziget » 12 Jan 2019, 04:04

I think the same thing.Maybe the site didn't generated enough revenue to cover all the costs, but it have been fair, that the site would have been paid the members and after that close the site.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 469

Postby Kei » 12 Jan 2019, 05:40

I was checking the site just know and I got a message "congratulations you've earned a badge 'old timer". It was a little funny how the system still works yet the admin can't be found.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 908

Postby sofs » 12 Jan 2019, 06:20

Kei wrote:I was checking the site just know and I got a message "congratulations you've earned a badge 'old timer". It was a little funny how the system still works yet the admin can't be found.

Kind of creepy like a haunted house. the same thing happened to me yesterday when I was poking around. But there are some serious posters even now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby SUPERSINGH » 12 Jan 2019, 07:03

Seeing Answeree not paying. I think I made the right decision by not working on it for long as they just wasted time of other members

SUPERSINGH

Referrals: 113
ForumCoin: 1,569

Postby ahmedo24 » 12 Jan 2019, 07:35

Probably those posting currently on that are neither a member of Digital global forum nor forum coin, for them to be aware of the happenings on the site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 25
ForumCoin: 503

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 06:04

ahmedo24 wrote:Probably those posting currently on that are neither a member of Digital global forum nor forum coin, for them to be aware of the happenings on the site.

Does DG have more information on Answeree? Can you share the information that isn't already on this thread?

sofs

ForumCoin: 1,326

Postby Kei » 13 Jan 2019, 06:31

sofs wrote:
ahmedo24 wrote:Probably those posting currently on that are neither a member of Digital global forum nor forum coin, for them to be aware of the happenings on the site.

Does DG have more information on Answeree? Can you share the information that isn't already on this thread?

It is basically the same information about the current situation of the site. There's a thread there for answeree like this one.

Kei

Postby amitkokiladitya » 13 Jan 2019, 06:38

sofs wrote:

No...both Forumcoin and DigitalGlobal are held at the same point. The user does are desperately waiting for some news but both these places have nothing to offer.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 676

Postby Kei » 13 Jan 2019, 07:07

Desperately is the word. 30$ from a site online isn't small money. Plus members really worked hard for that considering that the site required a lot from us. It is only fair to be paid.

Kei

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Jan 2019, 07:27

amitkokiladitya wrote:
sofs wrote:

No...both Forumcoin and DigitalGlobal are held at the same point. The user does are desperately waiting for some news but both these places have nothing to offer.

Website is not updating users and that's what is most disappointing.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Jan 2019, 07:30

Kei wrote:Desperately is the word. 30$ from a site online isn't small money. Plus members really worked hard for that considering that the site required a lot from us. It is only fair to be paid.

It really painful, I almost got discouraged not to continue but wait till they update their new policy but considering the time and I was free, I decided to give it a hard shot.

ahmedo24

Postby Vehlijanta » 13 Jan 2019, 07:32

There should be an update after which all the doubts can be replaced with happiness and laughter

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 155

Postby ahmedo24 » 13 Jan 2019, 07:52

I hope they do that before the end of this month, the update should also follow with prompt payment.

ahmedo24

Postby Kei » 13 Jan 2019, 10:42

ahmedo24 wrote:I hope they do that before the end of this month, the update should also follow with prompt payment.

I'll wait till the end of the month. If nothing happens, I'll just count my loss and move on. No need crying over spilled milk.

Kei

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum