*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: What do you think about paying money to join a site

Postby Kei » 11 Jan 2019, 05:42

katkat wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:I say No Thanks. There are too many sites that let you join free.

That is my point as well. Maybe we can be a member of the site and earn and from the earnings we can upgrade. But not paying when just joining first.

That is the only way I can upgrade my membership in a site. Even then it your hard work and hard earned money but it is way better.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Postby Whiterose » 11 Jan 2019, 05:48

I will never join a site that would require me to pay for something because it is not worth it to have.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2019, 06:03

That is too much to pay for $19 as a membership fee. It is clear as noonday that the money paid to write for that is the source of investment for them to pay the user in return. It is a scam in a broad daylight. You can't run after them when they close down.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:26

sofs wrote:I wouldn't even think of it. Most of these sites are scammers. I would never pay to work on a site. That just doesn't make any sense to me. They are making money from running the site and they want you to pay money too? Something is wrong there.

Yes, I totally agree with you. They are simply scammers who want to scam people of their monies. It is like telling me to pay in order to get the job. How the hell?

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby sofs » 11 Jan 2019, 06:37

It is a real paid to post site. You pay and you post. You work had to get back what you gave, to ensure they don't runaway with your money.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:47

nakitakona wrote:That is too much to pay for $19 as a membership fee. It is clear as noonday that the money paid to write for that is the source of investment for them to pay the user in return. It is a scam in a broad daylight. You can't run after them when they close down.

Yes that is really true that is why we should avoid this kind of scheme because if not there will be a big possibility that we will be scammed later on.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Ash » 11 Jan 2019, 12:24

I would never pay to join a site. I would pay to get an upgraded membership but even then, it's very rare. The only site that I have ever done that with is TwitchFollows and even then, I made sure they used my points to upgrade me.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 14:41

kingcool52 wrote:I would never pay to join a site. I would pay to get an upgraded membership but even then, it's very rare. The only site that I have ever done that with is TwitchFollows and even then, I made sure they used my points to upgrade me.

I also don't like paying even for upgeeading my account. I heard that some sites, you may pay to upgread but still get the same things that were there before upgrading.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 17:07

This is a complete No No and it's never good to pay to join a website and it sounds more like the investment.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 18:21

katkat wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:I say No Thanks. There are too many sites that let you join free.

That is my point as well. Maybe we can be a member of the site and earn and from the earnings we can upgrade. But not paying when just joining first.

I paid $11.50 when I first joined and another $11.50 every month for a couple of years after that, but so far they have paid me $2,485 back. Oh I should add, I use the services they provide every day for less than many other vendors charge for the same thing.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby augusta » 11 Jan 2019, 18:27

@oldbuddy which site is that is it also paid to post site if it really legit I wouldn't mind to join provided it really legit as you have stated.

augusta

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 18:33

augusta wrote:@oldbuddy which site is that is it also paid to post site if it really legit I wouldn't mind to join provided it really legit as you have stated.

Unfortunately it is not a paid to post site, but it has been legit for over 5 years of supplying the tools Internet Marketers use to promote online. I will PM you more details.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby anilmr » 11 Jan 2019, 22:57

I would not join any site where I need to pay, unless I can be 100% sure that the site is not a scam. And when it comes to online sites, it is very difficult to predict which site, however legit it may seem initially, will not turn defaulter and live you scammed. The one which you mentioned - is truly a legit and trustworthy site, seems to have a decent earning potential. Even if you can comment twice a day, you will still earn $1 a day and recover your money within 19 days. But it sounds too good to be true.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby katkat » 12 Jan 2019, 01:24

kingcool52 wrote:I would never pay to join a site. I would pay to get an upgraded membership but even then, it's very rare. The only site that I have ever done that with is TwitchFollows and even then, I made sure they used my points to upgrade me.

Yes that is the best way to upgrade to use your point and not spent your money. But even so it is still our hard earned money that we spent. I can't wait to be an upgraded member and see if there's really change in the earnings.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 02:31

I think kingcool52 option is so reasonable instead using money from else where to run or pay for a site it will be good to work on the site make money or point off it and use it to pay for the upgrade.

augusta

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum