*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: GiftHulk 3.0

Postby nela13 » 09 Jan 2019, 15:43

kataomoi wrote:I've decided to send in another support ticket... my 4th one about the same order. I'm supposed to get a response within 48 hours although I'll give it 72 since they might be opened on the weekends. I'm hoping this time I'll get paid so I can decide if I really want to continue with the site or not.

Today I requested my first payment from them and I was surprised because it only took about 5 minutes to be in my paypal. No problems at all to receive it.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Banner Ad

Postby msmoneybags » 09 Jan 2019, 18:28

nela13 wrote:Today I requested my first payment from them and I was surprised because it only took about 5 minutes to be in my paypal. No problems at all to receive it.

Congratulations!! Im happy to see another person getting paid :) I really dont know why some people have an issue getting paid from them

msmoneybags

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 265

Postby Abigael » 10 Jan 2019, 08:52

Jeanette2091 wrote:I received my first payment from them 3 days ago. :thumbup:

Skærmbillede 2018-12-06 kl. 02.30.22.png

Congratulations for your payment. The site looks great and I am thinking of trying it.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby kataomoi » 10 Jan 2019, 10:21

nela13 wrote:Today I requested my first payment from them and I was surprised because it only took about 5 minutes to be in my paypal. No problems at all to receive it.
I guess the older payments are gone then. Maybe I'll try to cashout again and see if I get paid.

kataomoi

ForumCoin: 576

Postby Ash » 11 Jan 2019, 12:11

Totally forgot about this site. I was meant to be testing it out and seeing whether it would be good for me and just forgot to use it.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby msmoneybags » 11 Jan 2019, 18:04

kingcool52 wrote:Totally forgot about this site. I was meant to be testing it out and seeing whether it would be good for me and just forgot to use it.

You should :) Ive been paid 41 times from them, never had a problem with receiving my payments, tho some people do.

I just stick with the logging in on the survey page, making a search as often as I can, its once an hour, and do my guess the cards, I get 60 a day

msmoneybags

Postby kataomoi » 12 Jan 2019, 09:12

Search is available for you? I know they used to have it before they updated the site, but I thought they removed the feature. I haven't been able to find it so I'm guessing it's unavailable to international members?

kataomoi

Postby Ash » 12 Jan 2019, 13:53

msmoneybags wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:Totally forgot about this site. I was meant to be testing it out and seeing whether it would be good for me and just forgot to use it.

You should :) Ive been paid 41 times from them, never had a problem with receiving my payments, tho some people do.

I just stick with the logging in on the survey page, making a search as often as I can, its once an hour, and do my guess the cards, I get 60 a day

Yeah, logged back in and was pleasantly surprised to find 3000 coins from previous surveys so I only have to earn a bit more for my first payment. Looks really good so far so should be a good site for me to earn more from.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby anilmr » 12 Jan 2019, 15:55

Good to know that GiftHulk is now available to countries other than US and Tier 1 countries. Since I am neither a resident of US or other Tier 1 countries, many good earning opportunities are missed. I think I shall definitely give it a go since minimum is only $5.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby msmoneybags » 12 Jan 2019, 16:10

kataomoi wrote:Search is available for you? I know they used to have it before they updated the site, but I thought they removed the feature. I haven't been able to find it so I'm guessing it's unavailable to international members?

I dont think the search is available to everyone, an online friend from Denmark said she didnt have it. I didnt know that it wasnt till she told me

msmoneybags

Postby kataomoi » 13 Jan 2019, 00:48

Do you know if it's just international users that don't get search? Or if only some members are allowed to use search because they're still testing it?

Want to know if there's a possibility that they'll open search to everyone in the near future.

kataomoi

Postby augusta » 13 Jan 2019, 01:19

I wanted giving this site a go but some reviews here discouraged me. Please who knows if the site will really favour those from Africa. I don't want to waste my time all the same.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby msmoneybags » 13 Jan 2019, 04:17

kataomoi No I highly doubt its just a few members who get search, more likely Id say international that do not get it, tho I do not know why sorry

augusta I honestly do not know, never heard anyone from Africa using it, sorry

msmoneybags

Postby kataomoi » 13 Jan 2019, 06:59

It's probably because of advertising revenue. Oh well, I'll be back in the US this year so I guess I can use it then.

kataomoi

Postby msmoneybags » 25 Jan 2019, 17:31

Bonus code for today is 09qepp - https://gifthulk.me/gc-bonuses! The code is valid for 24 hours!

msmoneybags

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum