*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Site news and information.

Re: New Requirement for PayPal Payments

Postby suny » 10 Jan 2019, 21:27

kingcool52 wrote:You could link to one of your articles in our articles section. If it was enough to make your article popular, the reward you get for the article would be more than the 100 ForumCoin cost. You are also welcome to use it to support other sites or links, e.g. to social media profiles, a friend's site, a site you support and would like to help, a charity, etc, etc.

I think your question is already answered in this post by @Fergal-
You are also welcome to use it to support other sites or links, e.g. to social media profiles, a friend's site, a site you support and would like to help, a charity, etc, etc.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Banner Ad

Postby cmoneyspinner » 11 Jan 2019, 01:34

JASPREET wrote:Forum coin is only paying in Paypal because Amazon Gift cards are only for those who are from USA.

@Fergal
So? Since I'm in the USA ... for me to work around this requirement I should simply request payment in the form of an Amazon gift card?

Right now I request payment via PayPal. I've never thought to ask for a Amazon gift card. But seeing that this rule only applies to PayPal then I guess I can ask for an Amazon gift card instead. Yes? :?: :?

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,835

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Jan 2019, 02:22

Yes can we get Amazon gift cards? I would like a gift card
But I already got a nice signature link. So I might still do paypal once the money
grows more.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 05:47

Please honor my cashout before the change.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby Fergal » 11 Jan 2019, 07:03

fergus1234 wrote:I hope my cashouts before the date will be exempted from the rule. I need time to adjust.

Yes they are exempt, this rule only applies to payment requests received from Monday 21 Jan 2019.

kingcool52 wrote:Thanks for the clarification. It won't be a problem for me fortunately because of the fact that I have a few different projects that I can advertise there. Will users be able to sell their link to another FC user for a discounted rate to try and recoup some of that FC?

For example, user 1 doesn't have a site. User 1 pays 100FC to you to have a link on the section. User 2 pays User 1 50FC to put user 2's link on their section.

Thanks for your question, yes users can do that.

cmoneyspinner wrote:Right now I request payment via PayPal. I've never thought to ask for a Amazon gift card. But seeing that this rule only applies to PayPal then I guess I can ask for an Amazon gift card instead. Yes? :?: :?

Good question, yes you can do that.

Best Year Ever :D

Fergal
Site Admin

ForumCoin: 11,998

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 07:45

thanks....

so is this something I have to do every cashout?

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Jan 2019, 08:20

It depends how often you cash out. You can buy a link and cash out to PayPal as many times as you want while that link is running. If you choose to save up your FC and cash out once or twice a year then yes it will probably work out that you will end up having to buy a link each time. It totally depend on how you want to do it.

You can ultimately use the FC to exchange with other users and then you won’t have to worry about buying a link at all. It is your choice.

🙏Stay safe, look after one another and be positive!🙏

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 45,470

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Jan 2019, 08:29

This is very cool. It will be a while before I even cash out.
I might just use the coins to advertise within the site.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 12:05

CyberFreak wrote:It depends how often you cash out. You can buy a link and cash out to PayPal as many times as you want while that link is running. If you choose to save up your FC and cash out once or twice a year then yes it will probably work out that you will end up having to buy a link each time. It totally depend on how you want to do it.

You can ultimately use the FC to exchange with other users and then you won’t have to worry about buying a link at all. It is your choice.

How about donating to people?. I regularly donate to people who wins my games....

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

Postby CyberFreak » 11 Jan 2019, 15:43

That’s fine. This change only affects PayPal payments so obviously if you use your FC in a different way then you are not affected. It is pretty simple.

After the 31st of January, I will no longer offer Crypto exchanges ---> Read more Information!
CyberFreak
Tech Admin

Postby oldbuddy » 11 Jan 2019, 18:31

CyberFreak wrote:That’s fine. This change only affects PayPal payments so obviously if you use your FC in a different way then you are not affected. It is pretty simple.

Very true, but you don't make any extra pennies if you just accept what is obviously simple.

NEW tool to bring eyeballs to your offer and earn referral commission.
(You Can Join Free and Learn As You Earn With My Help)
I turned off the emails they send to view ads on the website to earn free ad credits.
oldbuddy

Referrals: 37
ForumCoin: 2,391

Postby ptrikha21 » 12 Jan 2019, 03:37

What I make out - if I have to make a PayPal payment request after 21 January, I would have to purchase an Ad from another user?
How would I know the options?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby suny » 12 Jan 2019, 05:27

ptrikha21 wrote:What I make out - if I have to make a PayPal payment request after 21 January, I would have to purchase an Ad from another user?
How would I know the options?

You would have to advertise another members' on share basis perhaps. Yep, I am thinking to do this if it's not against the rules.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby talkerbee » 12 Jan 2019, 06:54

Can we still receive money if we make PayPal request? How is it going? If we reach 500 FC we can exchange it 5$ PayPal before but now we need to buy link. In that case, we will receiving 4$ to Paypal and with 2 months signature link advertisement. Am I correct in my understanding?

talkerbee

ForumCoin: 34

Postby CyberFreak » 12 Jan 2019, 10:00

talkerbee, it is all explained in this topic. I don’t know how to explain it any simpler. If you want payment via PayPal, you must have an active member link at the time you request. That is essentially it.

CyberFreak
Tech Admin

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Guidelines and Announcements