*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hivemicro Reviews

Postby simplyfred » 10 Jan 2019, 18:22

Hot offer now "categorization 10th Jan 2018" at HIVE MICRO. I hope you can avail it as fast as you can. $0.90 per 1000 task. You just need to click the normal category quick. I hope you'll see this fast. Goodluck.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Banner Ad

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 03:16

Is this the same task where they deducted the reward afterwards.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 03:25

Vehlijanta wrote:Is this the same task where they deducted the reward afterwards.

Yes, my friend. It is very annoying. They are crazy.

simplyfred

Postby katkat » 11 Jan 2019, 07:45

simplyfred wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:Is this the same task where they deducted the reward afterwards.

Are doing the microworkers too? Not sure who is paying fast. Please do share if you are a member of both. Thanks.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 08:53

katkat wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

Are doing the microworkers too? Not sure who is paying fast. Please do share if you are a member of both. Thanks.

I am a member of both, my friend but I haven't met the threshold in microworker. I am about $3.1 there.

simplyfred

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 09:07

How can they do that? It's not fair to the task doer.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 09:12

ceci wrote:

How can they do that? It's not fair to the task doer.

Yeah, it is very annoying for us. Instead of issuing an apology they tell their workers that "when it is kind of a bad job then use your common sense".

simplyfred

Postby mrki444 » 11 Jan 2019, 09:15

It's their problem if job setup is wrong. They should be more careful about it.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 09:23

mrki444 wrote:It's their problem if job setup is wrong. They should be more careful about it.

I agree, my friend. I've worked hard for the $7 they've taken back. It causes me four hours.

simplyfred

Postby mrki444 » 11 Jan 2019, 09:35

I lost 50 cents on that job. It's not much Money, it's bad for motivation and site review. Who will work if you don't know will they take your Money back.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 533

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 10:42

Thanks for update, I'll keep this site out of my "would be" possiblities.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 10:50

Yugocean wrote:Thanks for update, I'll keep this site out of my "would be" possiblities.

Actually, they are really paying. I even earn more than $80 in Hivemicro. I am still thinking to continue but I will be more extra careful.

simplyfred

Postby Yugocean » 11 Jan 2019, 11:00

How much time it took you to reach that $80?

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby JASPREET » 11 Jan 2019, 11:41

simplyfred wrote:
Yugocean wrote:Thanks for update, I'll keep this site out of my "would be" possiblities.

Actually, they are really paying. I even earn more than $80 in Hivemicro. I am still thinking to continue but I will be more extra careful.

how much time to earn $80 on this website? There are complaints of its slow earning

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:18

JASPREET wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

how much time to earn $80 on this website? There are complaints of its slow earning

Well, One should wait for a good offer. I usually wait for a good one to earn. My earning always vary per week. There are weeks that I've earn more than $15 and there are weeks that I've earn only $2 or I didn't earn at all because I don't like the offer.

simplyfred

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum