*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Post free offers & ads to buy or sell, NOT in exchange for ForumCoin.

I FOUND A NEW MONEY-MAKING WEBSITE

Postby Amelll » 09 Jan 2019, 13:15

Hello ForumCoiners, I want to inform you that I just found a new website where we can earn some cash from home. I found some nice reviews and it seems totally legit and the work is very easy. Of course, there is no way to get rich by working on this website but it is one of the ways to earn a couple of dollars every day.

Just take a look at their leaderboard, it motivates me since it seems it is possible to earn about $70 for a week and it is just by spending some free time there. I am still taking qualification tasks and practicing, but it is very similar to Spare5 so I find it very easy to work there. I found some reviews which were positive and reviewers say that the main thing is to do as many tasks as one can and there will be more and more and better-paid tasks every day.

Check out the image that I attached and here is the link if you want to try it:

https://hivemicro.com?r=83TU4E

Attachments
HiveWork.png
HiveWork.png (127.7 KiB) Viewed 602 times
Amelll

ForumCoin: 96

Banner Ad

Re: I FOUND A NEW MONEY-MAKING WEBSITE

Postby Lushh » 09 Jan 2019, 18:46

I think I've heard of it before and it sounds good from what you've posted too. I will check first if this was the site someone asked me to join before. If it is and I decide to join, I'll use my friend's link if not I'll come back and use your link. :thumbup:

Lushh

ForumCoin: 256

Postby Amelll » 09 Jan 2019, 19:25

Lushh wrote:I think I've heard of it before and it sounds good from what you've posted too. I will check first if this was the site someone asked me to join before. If it is and I decide to join, I'll use my friend's link if not I'll come back and use your link. :thumbup:

Okay, good luck with earning :$: :$: anyway, thanks. :)

Amelll

Postby darkthorn » 09 Jan 2019, 19:34

I am a member of that site, it is not a new one and yes they have some easy tasks. I did some work there but then I had to stop because I had no time to work online.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby suny » 09 Jan 2019, 22:01

I am a member of this site and have my own plans to work on this site if my contract is not renewed in next financial year starting April 2019. Then I will have lot of extra time for online work.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Lushh » 09 Jan 2019, 22:20

Amelll wrote:
Lushh wrote:I think I've heard of it before and it sounds good from what you've posted too. I will check first if this was the site someone asked me to join before. If it is and I decide to join, I'll use my friend's link if not I'll come back and use your link. :thumbup:

Okay, good luck with earning :$: :$: anyway, thanks. :)

Thanks, I signed up as your referral. I already linked my PayPal and completed a qualifier. I'll start working on it early tomorrow.

Lushh

Postby simplyfred » 09 Jan 2019, 22:34

I'm doing this site for sometimes now. My total earning there was $80 plus. Sadly, they don't have a good offer lately.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby MysticMoons » 11 Jan 2019, 08:43

What kind of things can people do on there? Well I might take a look it does look interesting. More money is always a good thing.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby Lushh » 11 Jan 2019, 17:28

MysticMoons wrote:What kind of things can people do on there? Well I might take a look it does look interesting. More money is always a good thing.

Hey, it has to do with performing small tasks, mainly sorting and classifying images. Remember that the link of @Ammelll is at the top if you decide to join.

Lushh

Postby Amelll » 15 Jan 2019, 14:23

It is Tuesday and I have about $4 there so I expect to receive my payment today and I will share with you here. It is not bad, I don't have a lot of work to do lately so I spend about one hour there every day. I see that some people earn about $15 every day, and that is great but it probably takes a lot of time. Maybe I will try to reach that one day.

EDIT: I received my first payment from this website yesterday. I'm not sure if I will continue to work on it since the pay seems low but here is the proof that the website is legit, so try it if you want:

Attachments
HiveWork Payment.png
HiveWork Payment.png (116.58 KiB) Viewed 473 times
Amelll

Postby Lushh » 16 Jan 2019, 20:27

@Amelll
I'm not sure if I will continue to work on it since the pay seems low

You better stay and not leave me over there by myself :D . I haven't been able to do much there anyway. Later when I reach home, I'll try to do some other qualifiers and see if I am able to complete any of the offers. We'll see. 8-)

Lushh

Postby KyushuKris » 16 Jan 2019, 22:03

Cheers for the tip, I’ll give them a crack tomorrow

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby Amelll » 16 Jan 2019, 23:19

Lushh wrote:@Amelll
I'm not sure if I will continue to work on it since the pay seems low

You better stay and not leave me over there by myself :D . I haven't been able to do much there anyway. Later when I reach home, I'll try to do some other qualifiers and see if I am able to complete any of the offers. We'll see. 8-)

Well, I will still do some tasks there from time to time. I think that the most paying tasks are bounding boxes, that is probably how most of those top earners make their earnings on that website. I don't like that type of tasks, I usually do categorizations.

Amelll

Postby Katriona_22 » 17 Jan 2019, 01:28

It sounds good money, but I guess another site that won't allow us to have that good money, just like spare5, mostly all task are not available for my location.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Postby simplyfred » 17 Jan 2019, 08:20

Just gotta wait for a high paying job in there. If we focus on small amount it seems like we are only wasting our precious time.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Other Member Ads