*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:52

I think it is better to try your luck as a freelancer,try to write for other people.Creating a blog takes much time and effort, and without good results,if you don't have good SEO knowledge.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Banner Ad

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:06

tusziget wrote:I think it is better to try your luck as a freelancer,try to write for other people.Creating a blog takes much time and effort, and without good results,if you don't have good SEO knowledge.

Yes, blogs take much time to start paying but worth to try since after some time, blogs will pay you more than you can imagine. If you make cents eg 0.3 per day on a forum and the blog pays you up to say between $3 and $12 daily, then that is worth it. Blogging pays in the long run and is no quick easy money.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2019, 06:13

:kat82 wrote:Yes, blogs take much time to start paying but worth to try since after some time, blogs will pay you more than you can imagine. If you make cents eg 0.3 per day on a forum and the blog pays you up to say between $3 and $12 daily, then that is worth it. Blogging pays in the long run and is no quick easy money.

In earning point of view, forum and blog are dependent on the niche or the product they are promoting or writing about. Their earnings are dependent from the active ads they may have had. As to easiness of maintaining it, forum is better than the blog site.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby katkat » 11 Jan 2019, 06:39

If you are for easy earning then a forum is better. I think blogging really takes time to earn but once it earns then I think you can rely on it. I still want to be in a forum earning as I am more learning from it as well.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:43

Forum earning is one of the best method that I see that works for a lot of people, the earnings might that be very big but already a good one to pay for our monthly bills.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby ahmedo24 » 11 Jan 2019, 07:48

For sure it is easier to earn on forum than blogging, it takes longer time to earn from blog but you earn almost immediately from paid forums.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2019, 09:26

I think blog earning seems to be lot better because you tend to promote bigger affiliate payouts links. Forum posting are small yet good earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 12 Jan 2019, 04:38

We are earning regularly posting in the Forum, but earnings from blogs are uncertain.Unless you have a blog with thousands of visitors every day.

tusziget

Postby Whiterose » 12 Jan 2019, 05:21

tusziget wrote:We are earning regularly posting in the Forum, but earnings from blogs are uncertain.Unless you have a blog with thousands of visitors every day.

I agree with you and that what makes the two different thatis why I prefer to work in forums even though the earnings are not so high at least I am earning.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby tusziget » 19 Jan 2019, 05:08

It is good that you can discover new earning opportunities from other members posts.I have discovered Twitchfollows here in the Forum Coin.

tusziget

Postby jobless dude » 19 Jan 2019, 05:11

Blogs can be easily ranked on google and it depends on the publisher only but in case of the forum, it depends on all the forum members who are making a reply on a particular topic.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby ahmedo24 » 19 Jan 2019, 07:55

If one should have good forum members, it will be easier to get the forum ranked especially of you reward members handsomely.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby MysticMoons » 19 Jan 2019, 08:08

right now paid to post is paying me more than my blogs. But the blogs grow in revenue each month, so that is a good thing. I just need to put more time into promoting them.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby skysnap » 19 Jan 2019, 09:19

Ultimate goal has to be relying less on the forum posting and more on the blog earning. That way you are more in control of your money.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 20 Jan 2019, 04:43

Forum postings are a reliable source of income every month, especially if the forums are for longer time online and are regularly paying the members.Blogs can be a good source of income also, if you have a successful site with huge traffic.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum