*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best writing site these days?

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:24

Vehlijanta wrote:What is bukisa? Your name seems like Indian, so is this website for Indian users?

Bukisa used to rock in the past. But I don't think it is still applicable now days basing on the rate of speed the internet is moving.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2019, 07:00

I consider DG as one of the best writing site these days because of being legit and well paying to all the members who are doing some hard work on the site.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 11 Jan 2019, 07:08

I also want go know about a site where I can submit articles. I don't like.bodily because they take so long to update the dashboard

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby cinderella » 11 Jan 2019, 07:28

nakitakona wrote:
cinderella wrote:Content-wise, I can say that Virily is something we should give time to learn. Personally, I like the concept of this site. If the management will find good members, I'm sure the site will last long.

As I read this, I ponder it over that you have the point for there several tasks to do there wherein the virilants or the users may be earning very well. However, the only problem I have had there is the slow earning updates. I don't know how I perform there if I couldn't see the update of my earnings.

What I observe from those who are earning well from the top members is the dedication they have for the site. I must admit that Virily is not my priority and haven't reached the payment threshold yet. But there was a day when spent some amount of time with the site and I've seen a good result.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby skysnap » 11 Jan 2019, 09:21

I don't think there is any best writing sites anymore. You have few sites and some of them are not going to sustain forever.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jackchun » 11 Jan 2019, 10:14

the trend is that writing online job is not popular now, better find other online earnings category like popular youtuber

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby JASPREET » 11 Jan 2019, 11:52

I am on two websites only so not time for any writing websites, presently enjoying both Forum coin and Dg

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 16:36

swalia wrote:After bubblews, I have still to find a writing site that pays well and on time. I know bubblews scammed a lot of people including me, but during its prime days, it used to pay really well.
I am writing on blogjob and hubpages these days. Yet to get any payment from either which I think is going to be a long and tedious journey before I actually earn from them.
Which is the best writing site according to you these days?

This days, I prefer writing in forums to writing articles and blogs. The best ones for me are forum coin, digital global and mylot.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 17:00

Postloop is still the best and favorite writing website where we just need to take care of ratings and earnings will be managed.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby skysnap » 02 Mar 2019, 08:55

Vehlijanta wrote:Postloop is still the best and favorite writing website where we just need to take care of ratings and earnings will be managed.

Postloop and forumwheel is dead. Though postloop if comes back they may make you some money. BUt as of now I don't have much expectations from them now.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby sofs » 02 Mar 2019, 09:17

I am yet to find a good article writing site after hubpages. I wanted to join virily but that site is not doing so great lately. I think free lancing is the best for article writer for write for you own blog. When it comes to quality I still think hubpages is a head over others .

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 02 Mar 2019, 09:19

I would have joined postloop long ago but from many months am only hearing bad about this website.

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 109

Postby suny » 03 Mar 2019, 04:22

kat82 wrote:
Vehlijanta wrote:What is bukisa? Your name seems like Indian, so is this website for Indian users?

Bukisa used to rock in the past. But I don't think it is still applicable now days basing on the rate of speed the internet is moving.

Bukisa was an ordinary site which later tried to encourage users to register Adsense and Chitika on their platform but it didn't work for them. They closed their site for payment but the site is still there.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby Chameli » 03 Mar 2019, 12:46

sofs wrote:I am yet to find a good article writing site after hubpages. I wanted to join virily but that site is not doing so great lately. I think free lancing is the best for article writer for write for you own blog. When it comes to quality I still think hubpages is a head over others .

I tried hubpages, however, I stopped publishing on HP after my adsense application was disapproved. I never tried virily. I wanted to try, but then I started my own blog.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby cinderella » 03 Mar 2019, 12:58

After more than a year of great experience with Bitlanders, I won't let this site to be excluded in the list. Though currently, I am trying to build my own blog so I can't give it much time. I am also trying to be active with Virily again after they updated my earnings. Hoping to give more time to the site not only for earning but also for backlinks.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum