*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: can online work substitute your day job?

Postby Chameli » 10 Jan 2019, 06:13

I have seen a lot of people give up on day job to launch their online career. However, I don't think this is going to happen to me.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Banner Ad

Postby katkat » 10 Jan 2019, 07:52

If you can find an online job that is like a virtual assistant and other of the same category as in call center jobs then I am sure that it can substitute my day time job. I am still in the process of looking this kind of job till now.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Abigael » 10 Jan 2019, 07:59

Vinaya wrote:Online work can substitute your day job. How much you can earn online depends on your skills. If you have multiple skills, you can earn full time income

This is so true. When you have many skills, it is so easy to earn more money online. You can do all the work full time as you will have a lot to do.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 10 Jan 2019, 08:29

If you can get like anything above 900$ USD then yes online work can replace a lot of earnings. And that can set you up properly too.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 10:23

May not be possible for people from tier 3 countries where opportunities are less and there are too many restrictions. It could be considered as an add on income only as of now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby JASPREET » 10 Jan 2019, 10:54

Chameli wrote:I have seen a lot of people give up on day job to launch their online career. However, I don't think this is going to happen to me.

if you are able to earn more on online websites and feel that you can add more if you spend more time then you can leave job and work online

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby thisnthat » 10 Jan 2019, 17:51

These days, no. I can't find any sites that pay well that work with my schedule.

I need to do more writing, but even that doesn't pay like it used to. I used to make a living doing freelance writing online. Not so much now.

thisnthat

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 383

Postby MysticMoons » 10 Jan 2019, 19:21

Yes it can I play video games online, and make my living from home.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:58

It depends also from your location how much you are earning.If you are from Tier1 country, you can work full time online, because you will get many offers, surveys, jobs to complete.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby katkat » 11 Jan 2019, 05:19

tusziget wrote:It depends also from your location how much you are earning.If you are from Tier1 country, you can work full time online, because you will get many offers, surveys, jobs to complete.

Exactly when it depends still on your location. No matter how you want to give your best, if you are in a country that is not so lucky with this online jobs then you can't have any other choice.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Whiterose » 11 Jan 2019, 05:52

I would really say no because online works cannot substitute my earnings in my offline and I would not really stick to it.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby kat82 » 11 Jan 2019, 06:03

Whiterose wrote:I would really say no because online works cannot substitute my earnings in my offline and I would not really stick to it.

When online pays much and has job security, to me I can do that. The only issue online comes when sites stop paying. Take an example of Bubblews which paid people to an extent of making them quit but since there was no job security, Bubblews is no more yet we who used to earn still exist. You have to balance the boat.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2019, 06:17

My stance is not unless your are computer nerd or a seasoned and expert computer programmer. Your work is dependent on online job. There you can have a full-time job working online. You may be regarded as a consultant likewise for a fee.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby anil02 » 11 Jan 2019, 12:07

I think online jobs are not substitute of our day jobs. Earning form online is not too much that we can arrange with it our whole expenses. It is better to treat it these as funny earning or extra earning.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 16:22

sofs wrote:May not be possible for people from tier 3 countries where opportunities are less and there are too many restrictions. It could be considered as an add on income only as of now.

Yeah that is exactly the problem we face in my country. There are few offers available for us to earn online. The few sites that we have are so slow paying and therefore cannot be depended upon.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum