New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Webmaster forum. Website development, design & management. Graphic design. Blog / Forum Set-up, Management, Admin & News

Article Feedback

Postby Ash » 10 Jan 2019, 18:30

I created two articles for an under construction blog that I have. I was wondering if anyone would be available to check the articles out and provide some feedback on my writing. I haven't included the links here but please do comment below if you are interested and I will PM you the two links.

Thanks :thumbup:
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,909
Reputation: 133
ForumCoin: 374


Re: Article Feedback

Postby Rational Mind » 10 Jan 2019, 23:00

I am always eager to help people who are starting a website. When I was just starting out, I did not find anyone willing to help me, and it felt so bad. Therefore, I do not want other people to experience what I have experienced.
  • 0

User avatar
Rational Mind
Banned
 
Posts: 4,006
Reputation: 302
ForumCoin: 34

Re: Article Feedback

Postby cinderella » 11 Jan 2019, 05:15

I hope I can provide good feedback on your new site. Just send it and I will check it once I am free this weekend. Good luck with your new site.
  • 1

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
User avatar
cinderella
 
Posts: 2,534
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 8
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 378

Re: Article Feedback

Postby raaman » 11 Jan 2019, 11:18

I am interested.
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 3,429
Reputation: 308
ForumCoin: 720

Re: Article Feedback

Postby mrki444 » 11 Jan 2019, 12:05

Where did you post it? I can't find it in Article part of this forum.
  • 0

mrki444
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner
 
Posts: 11,220
Reputation: 307
ForumCoin: 42

Re: Article Feedback

Postby raaman » 11 Jan 2019, 12:06

kingcool52 wrote:provide some feedback on my writing

Hi, Would you like to have it here or as a PM?
  • 0

raaman
 
Posts: 3,429
Reputation: 308
ForumCoin: 720

Re: Article Feedback

Postby Ash » 11 Jan 2019, 12:36

mrki444 wrote:Where did you post it? I can't find it in Article part of this forum.

It's on my blog. Interested users can post here so I can PM the link

raaman wrote:
kingcool52 wrote:provide some feedback on my writing

Hi, Would you like to have it here or as a PM?

Would like it through PM please :)
  • 0

User avatar
Ash
 
Posts: 1,909
Reputation: 133
ForumCoin: 374

Re: Article Feedback

Postby suny » 11 Jan 2019, 12:52

I would like to see what I can do in this matter please!
  • 1

User avatar
suny
 
Posts: 10,394
Referrals: 63
Reputation: 1785
ForumCoin: 291

Re: Article Feedback

Postby jobless dude » 11 Jan 2019, 17:58

dominique wrote:I am always eager to help people who are starting a website. When I was just starting out, I did not find anyone willing to help me, and it felt so bad. Therefore, I do not want other people to experience what I have experienced.

I am always up for getting and sharing Feedbacks.
  • 0

User avatar
jobless dude
 
Posts: 1,473
Location: India
Reputation: 102
ForumCoin: 81

Re: Article Feedback

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 03:20

I'm like to give my honest feedback, so do pm the needed links and I will oblige you with a feedback.
  • 0

User avatar
augusta
 
Posts: 6,470
Reputation: 320
ForumCoin: 241

Re: Article Feedback

Postby kat82 » 12 Jan 2019, 07:54

kingcool52 wrote:I created two articles for an under construction blog that I have. I was wondering if anyone would be available to check the articles out and provide some feedback on my writing. I haven't included the links here but please do comment below if you are interested and I will PM you the two links.

Thanks :thumbup:

Suggestion: Make your articles live and let the viewers or visitors decide. You will never get to know how interesting your writing is not until you publish and publish more articles. We all start like that and just change as time goes. Publish and share the link live.
  • 0

User avatar
kat82
 
Posts: 1,155
Referrals: 10
Reputation: 143
ForumCoin: 13

Re: Article Feedback

Postby sofs » 13 Jan 2019, 06:30

I guess you have a lot of volunteers here, If you still need more you can count me in.
  • 0

User avatar
sofs
 
Posts: 1,821
Reputation: 179
ForumCoin: 2,619


Return to Webmaster Questions, Discussion & News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'