*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby Katriona_22 » 10 Jan 2019, 11:26

nakitakona wrote:I have joined Zzoomit forum. I find it well and good. No one is earning there yet. I am still working with it. It is a forum on electronics, electrical and technology.

I just first heard of this site, hope it works well for you and one it was nice to hear good feedback from you one day, that its legit and paying. Good luck..

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 544

Banner Ad

Postby ruthmongare » 10 Jan 2019, 14:47

I also signed up for the zzoomit forum as all bit haven't started working on the site yet.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 66

Postby simplyfred » 11 Jan 2019, 09:08

kaka135 wrote:
simplyfred wrote:What matter most I think is that of them being reliable. What if we reach the cash out and they don't pay?

Yes, when it comes to online sites, it's hard to know whether the site is legit or not. Even some sites that have been paying for years, they can suddenly stop paying. Someone just have to try it out, though it can be quite risky. :P

I agree with you. So, the best thing to do whenever we've reach the threshold is to request for the money and Finger crossed that it will go to our Paypal account.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Netherrealmer » 11 Jan 2019, 12:07

kat82 wrote:
fergus1234 wrote:chatrecruit, It is a site where all you needed is internet and landline software. You will have creepy perverts call you on phone and you will talk dirty to them, :lol: . No need for cameras just talk dirty to those lonely people. I haven't tried it but they pay people 60 dollars per hour. They only hire people with beautiful speaking voice. :twisted:

Unlike camming you are 100 percent anonymous, You will just talk with some lonely people and make them hear what they want to hear.

Is this similar t Flirtbucks or kind of related? I am not a beautiful voice owner thus meaning that I am left out. May be I should try out tuning my voice so I join.

Kind of like that, there are also other Naughty calls operator spots from upwork that accepts people from around the world but they also only hire people with sultry voices.

Netherrealmer
Community Moderator

ForumCoin: 2,558

Postby anil02 » 11 Jan 2019, 12:18

I didn't join any site in this year. I am working at many sites So I am not interested in joining more sites.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby junrose123 » 11 Jan 2019, 13:58

I am still on the process of searching some new earning opportunities, I would be glad if someone can share me some legit and well paying site since I am willing to join.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 14:33

raaman wrote:If interested in earning some money by writing articles of 300 words each, you can just check this thread of mine. viewtopic.php?f=17&t=23707

I am really looking for ways to earn through article writing. I will check on this link.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby manfrommars » 11 Jan 2019, 16:30

The new earning site that i had just discovered is Cashjuice. You can take a look at my posting here:
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=23991

8-)

manfrommars

ForumCoin: 80

Postby Vehlijanta » 11 Jan 2019, 17:02

Cash juice is not a new website and working from a long time. I have an account but not working.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Rational Mind » 11 Jan 2019, 23:13

ruthmongare wrote:I also signed up for the zzoomit forum as all bit haven't started working on the site yet.

I did sign up with this forum, however, I signed up only as a forum coin exchange offer. I don't think I will continue posting on this forum to make money.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby augusta » 12 Jan 2019, 03:12

Just read about cash juice today on here will check it out and the article writing one too. I love to write article too but the pay should worth the time.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby tusziget » 12 Jan 2019, 04:03

I have signed up to zzomit through the Forum Coin, but I a not active there, because it is a technical forum and that is really not my cup of tea.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Kei » 12 Jan 2019, 05:44

I've found get free cash. More like mining site. Quite new so there's no proof of payment just yet. I'm a bit skeptical to work there because I've heard that such sites consume more data.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby sofs » 12 Jan 2019, 06:18

I joined zoomit but its not my kind of site. I won't find enough material to post there and more so it can't keep my interest for too long.. so I opted out.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Whiterose » 12 Jan 2019, 06:19

I found some new earning sites about bitcoin faucet this year but it was time consuming and give me some few earnings.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum