*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Best writing site these days?

Postby junrose123 » 08 Nov 2018, 05:16

kataomoi wrote:I use Persona Paper. It doesn't pay very much, but the community is great. I also heard blogjob is a good one to join although I personally don't know much about it..

I am not familiar with this sites, can you tell me more about them on how we can earn from it. How much do we need to cash out?

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Banner Ad

Postby Vinaya » 08 Nov 2018, 06:47

I have not written a new article for hubpages since a long time, however, I still consider hubpages is the best writing site.

Vinaya
Banned

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: -1

Postby Tendz » 08 Nov 2018, 09:44

ptrikha21 wrote:If you do not think of money, it is two drops of ink.
Else
Forum coin, mylot , the new Digi Global forum.

Yes, Forumcoin, Mylot and DigitalGobal are well known sites. And, if anybody has a good knowledge of web designing, then Spyre Studios is a nice website as well.

Tendz

ForumCoin: 3,188

Postby cinderella » 08 Nov 2018, 12:11

I want to build my own blog so even if I am earning good amount from Bitlanders, I have to set aside my activities with the site in order to focus on building my blog.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby jobless dude » 08 Nov 2018, 14:28

swalia wrote:
jobless dude wrote:The best writing site is having a own blog. You don't have any restrictions and you can blog on your own style.

I agree...but earning through blog is also not that easy. getting approval for adsense in itself is so tough nowadays.

Not like that.
I myself got Adsense approval within 25 days. If your blogging niche is related to Education, the chances of getting Adsense approval are high. If you start something like earn money online or Seo, the chances of getting approval are low.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby anilmr » 10 Jan 2019, 00:32

For me, I earned decent money from Associated Content and Bukisa - but unfortunately both of them closed. No other paid-to-submit-articles site worked really well for me. I have submitted some of my Bukisa articles on another paid-to-submit site known as ExpertsColumn, but the income from that site is very small and slow.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:12

What is bukisa? Your name seems like Indian, so is this website for Indian users?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Abigael » 10 Jan 2019, 08:45

jackchun wrote:I agree that, at least you can earn something for each forum post, rather than you may earn nothing from articles

Yeah, it is becoming so hard to earn from article writing. I think it is because it has become so popular. Forum posting is not as popular.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby cinderella » 10 Jan 2019, 08:54

Content-wise, I can say that Virily is something we should give time to learn. Personally, I like the concept of this site. If the management will find good members, I'm sure the site will last long.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby sofs » 10 Jan 2019, 10:13

cinderella wrote:Content-wise, I can say that Virily is something we should give time to learn. Personally, I like the concept of this site. If the management will find good members, I'm sure the site will last long.

I have been haunting virily for months now.. I like they way it is designed and how it works. There is a lot of earning potential if one does quality work. I know a few people there who write great articles and are being paid regularly. I would definitely like to have a go at it if it opens up new registrations.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 03:27

cinderella wrote:Content-wise, I can say that Virily is something we should give time to learn. Personally, I like the concept of this site. If the management will find good members, I'm sure the site will last long.

I am not sure about the potential for article section there, most of us work on poll and quiz.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:30

These days I am not posting articles on any site. In fact I have closed my accounts on many sites. Currently, I have account only one one writing site. I have not posted on this site since a long time and I hope to return soon.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 11 Jan 2019, 04:40

sofs wrote:

I have been haunting virily for months now.. I like they way it is designed and how it works. There is a lot of earning potential if one does quality work. I know a few people there who write great articles and are being paid regularly. I would definitely like to have a go at it if it opens up new registrations.

I was active in Virily long time ago.I didn't like very much their rewarding system and it seemed to me a low earning site,so I quit it.Anyway,good luck to your activity in Virily.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby Whiterose » 11 Jan 2019, 05:56

I like position and digital global because they are very convenient to work and interesting.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby nakitakona » 11 Jan 2019, 06:21

As I read this, I ponder it over that you have the point for there several tasks to do there wherein the virilants or the users may be earning very well. However, the only problem I have had there is the slow earning updates. I don't know how I perform there if I couldn't see the update of my earnings.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum