*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Forum Earning Vs. Blog Earning

Postby kat82 » 25 Nov 2018, 17:47

A combination of the both can help you earn more. You earn if you are a blogger and when you are a forumer. I prefer to work on both. Forum pays faster than Blog which pays almost monthly.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Banner Ad

Postby Abigael » 26 Nov 2018, 06:57

The best is forum earning. A blog consists of long articles that people may fail to read and a forum contains some few sentences that are easy to read and write.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 26 Nov 2018, 08:05

I think our focus has to be on the blog earning because we never know when forums can collapse.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby Chameli » 26 Nov 2018, 08:16

I am with forum posting as well as blogging. I made more money from forum posting compared to blogging. Therefore, I use both.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby tusziget » 27 Nov 2018, 05:34

I have made far more cash with paid to post forums,than with the blogs I have created.I would have made more cash with blogs,if I would have found some method to drive more traffic to my blogs.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby anilmr » 09 Jan 2019, 22:48

In forum, you can decide how much to earn. You know how much each post on the forum will fetch you. You multiply this by the number of posts you make on forum is your earning per day. But with a blog, where your income comes from the ads that you have displayed on your blog, it all depends on quantity and type of visitors your blog gets, and also depends on whether the ads that you have displayed are CPA or CPM type.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby riddy09 » 10 Jan 2019, 04:33

In forums, you're mostly depends on your activity in the community while in blog you depends on your visitors or the ad revenue source. It's hard for blog at start to earn or have steady revenue though.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby tusziget » 10 Jan 2019, 04:37

Posting in forums is easier,you know the rules how much comments you can post on daily basis and how much is the reward.Having a blog doesn't guarantee a fix income.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby kat82 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:26

tusziget wrote:Posting in forums is easier,you know the rules how much comments you can post on daily basis and how much is the reward.Having a blog doesn't guarantee a fix income.

If you are well established into Blogging, trust me you will make some good money and it will come daily. Blogging is for passive while forum is for quick easy money which without actively posting, you can't earn. I love blogging and I know it brings in some good money which is not the case with forum well as it also pays instant money.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby Chameli » 10 Jan 2019, 06:18

I earn more from forum posting than from blogging. However, in order to earn from forums I have to work every day and I earn from my blog just by working a couple of hours in a week.

Chameli
Banned

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 06:23

Chameli wrote:I earn more from forum posting than from blogging. However, in order to earn from forums I have to work every day and I earn from my blog just by working a couple of hours in a week.

Then this makes different way of the activities; maybe you should give equal time to both and then compare.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Abigael » 10 Jan 2019, 07:45

kat82 wrote:A combination of the both can help you earn more. You earn if you are a blogger and when you are a forumer. I prefer to work on both. Forum pays faster than Blog which pays almost monthly.

Both of them would be really beneficial. I am thinking of starting my own self hosted blog while I continue working in forums. I might also start my own forum and see how it works.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby skysnap » 10 Jan 2019, 08:20

Chameli wrote:I earn more from forum posting than from blogging. However, in order to earn from forums I have to work every day and I earn from my blog just by working a couple of hours in a week.

Forum posting may not sustain forever. So focusing on blogging definitely helps.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 03:22

For boosting the earning from a blog, need to attract more traffic.

BTW, may I know the ways to earn via a blog? Affiliate marketing link? or Adsense ads?

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby Chameli » 11 Jan 2019, 04:31

tusziget wrote:I have made far more cash with paid to post forums,than with the blogs I have created.I would have made more cash with blogs,if I would have found some method to drive more traffic to my blogs.

That's also my case. There was a time when I was making just about $180 per month from forum posting. However, these days my forum earnings have decreased, I am not even making $50 a month.

Chameli
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum