*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Have you tried CRYPTOCOM for changing your bitcoin to USD?

Postby anilmr » 09 Jan 2019, 10:52

I just found a new site: cryptocom.pw - it is a crypto exchange platform which claims it can change 2 major cryptocurrency, viz. bitcoin and ethereum into USD, via your PayPal, Skrill, Payeer, Perfect Money, OKpay accounts, besides bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram and also your Visa/Mastercard. I haven't tried it so can't assure you that it's Legit. This is for information only.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Banner Ad

Re: Have you tried CRYPTOCOM for changing your bitcoin to USD?

Postby darkthorn » 09 Jan 2019, 19:42

I never heard about it but I am interested in sites like that so I am going to take a look at it. Trading cryptocurrency is something I am into lately, it can assure you some good earnings.

darkthorn

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 342

Postby cinderella » 09 Jan 2019, 21:15

Thank you for the information. I am using Changer but I am not very active in Bitcoin activities at the time of writing this. But might return to Bitcoin investment in the near future.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby augusta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:31

It will be great if it really legit I have never used sites though for my exchange I prefer to use an exchanger. I have been doing this for so long and I have never been scammed.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Postby riddy09 » 10 Jan 2019, 04:26

No, I haven't. What makes it different from other sites though? And with Paypal included in the exchange, I'm beginning to think if it is really genuine or not.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby anilmr » 11 Jan 2019, 23:02

augusta wrote:It will be great if it really legit I have never used sites though for my exchange I prefer to use an exchanger. I have been doing this for so long and I have never been scammed.

Yes it surely will be great, at least for me since here in India, cryptos are not legalized as yet, but there is news that they may be legalized soon, albiet with stringent control to prevent money laundering. Till that Cryptocom seems to be a good option for me if it's really legit.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum