*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Virily Group

Postby sofs » 08 Jan 2019, 10:13

Finally there is some good news to expect I guess. If the site has updated so many of you will be able to make payout. I am glad to hear that.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Banner Ad

Postby JASPREET » 08 Jan 2019, 11:56

If they have updated then its a good news :lol: as this has happened after so many days

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby nela13 » 08 Jan 2019, 13:05

sofs wrote:Finally there is some good news to expect I guess. If the site has updated so many of you will be able to make payout. I am glad to hear that.

My dashboard hasn't been updated yet, my earnings are still zero but no problem with that as I know they will soon update everything.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jan 2019, 13:25

nela13 wrote:
sofs wrote:Finally there is some good news to expect I guess. If the site has updated so many of you will be able to make payout. I am glad to hear that.

My dashboard hasn't been updated yet, my earnings are still zero but no problem with that as I know they will soon update everything.

How soon LOL they didn't update since at least 3 weeks if I am not wrong. DOn't know what's keeping them not doing it

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 15:13

I appreciate that Virily isn't accepting new members as all will regret joining the website.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby mrki444 » 08 Jan 2019, 16:47

I didn't got update but I will send message to admin. Maybe they will answer where it will be.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 530

Postby ceci » 09 Jan 2019, 09:30

Vehlijanta wrote:I appreciate that Virily isn't accepting new members as all will regret joining the website.

Sorry? I beg your pardon? There are some users whom work well at the site in fact.

ceci

ForumCoin: 26

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:34

Virily need staff who can work for free as they are always short of staff and make it an excuse

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 147

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 10:44

Vehlijanta wrote:I appreciate that Virily isn't accepting new members as all will regret joining the website.

ceci wrote:Sorry? I beg your pardon? There are some users whom work well at the site in fact.

I would love to work on the site since it pays.. even if its a bit delayed. I like the format of the site. I agree with you ceci.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jan 2019, 14:28

Its a good website nothing against it but seems like they are facing some issues and unable to update earnings

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby raaman » 09 Jan 2019, 14:35

SUPERSINGH wrote:Its a good website nothing against it but seems like they are facing some issues and unable to update earnings

Even before, updating earnings was not quick. So I am not active there.

raaman

ForumCoin: 2,973

Postby nela13 » 09 Jan 2019, 15:55

sofs wrote:

ceci wrote:Sorry? I beg your pardon? There are some users whom work well at the site in fact.

I would love to work on the site since it pays.. even if its a bit delayed. I like the format of the site. I agree with you ceci.

It is not the first time they delay updating the site, they have already proved that they are legit and paying and like you I like the site and I will keep working there as I see no reason for leaving.

nela13

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 402

Postby verity » 10 Jan 2019, 00:20

One of my most favorite writing site is virily! beacuse every move/task you will do out thier. you will be rewarded :$: unlike other writing sites

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:14

How favorite do you mean? How many times you got paid from Virily?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 06:34

Most of the online earners are not satisfied with slow process of vvirily; but still virily is legit; and it too requires users to waste hours with it to earn more.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,908

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum