*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby kat82 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:40

kaponse wrote:Good day! I have heard this website named zwerl/heyshpere. Does anyone paid by this site? If yes can you share your strategy to earn more everyday?

I am not working on that site and thus meaning that I have very little or no information. May be I should read more on it so I also make a choice t join or not.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Banner Ad

Postby junrose123 » 06 Jan 2019, 06:42

I just tried to visit the site now and make some few interactions to other members but sadly I din't earn any earnings from it.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby tusziget » 07 Jan 2019, 05:34

I think many members will be leaving Zwerl, due to their sudden changes.There are less and less possibilities to earn from there.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 06:33

I think the site will lost its popularity due to sudden changes of rules and because of unclear details.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby cinderella » 07 Jan 2019, 06:45

Technically, one reason why a site may change the rules is first, the current rules affect their earnings. It can be also that their current income would not sufficed to pay their members.

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

Postby tusziget » 08 Jan 2019, 05:05

I was thinking the same thing.Usually sites are changing their rules,when there are to many members on the site and they can't handle it.Though it would be good to pay all the members who have asked for cash outs.

tusziget

Postby katkat » 08 Jan 2019, 05:39

cinderella wrote:Technically, one reason why a site may change the rules is first, the current rules affect their earnings. It can be also that their current income would not sufficed to pay their members.

Think it will be one of the reason why a site will be changing it's rules. I am hoping that they can see their members who are really working hard to give their best to the site. After all they are the one who's giving those pennies. They can control how much to give in every activity a member has in the site.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Abigael » 08 Jan 2019, 06:05

junrose123 wrote:I am still trying to visit the site as I am still hoping that I would be paid by the site just like other members that received their payment after waiting for a longer period of time.

I tried joining this site but I could not understand how they work. They also have rules that change repeatedly.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby katkat » 08 Jan 2019, 06:18

a_jerobon wrote:
junrose123 wrote:I am still trying to visit the site as I am still hoping that I would be paid by the site just like other members that received their payment after waiting for a longer period of time.

I tried joining this site but I could not understand how they work. They also have rules that change repeatedly.

If you want to learn you need to use the site. As you go along you will learn how to use it to your advantage when it comes to earning. But I don't know what to advice you if you go on or not. Seems they are changing rules when earning comes near. Till now I can't come into conclusion when it comes to earnings. I am still waiting to be paid.

katkat

Postby junrose123 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:24

It seem like I am losing of hope to work on the site after all that many members had quit which is really discouraging.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby tusziget » 09 Jan 2019, 05:29

If Zwerl wants to keep the members, I think it would be recommended to change something on the site for the better.

tusziget

Postby katkat » 09 Jan 2019, 06:03

tusziget wrote:If Zwerl wants to keep the members, I think it would be recommended to change something on the site for the better.

Think they have lots of members and maybe they are actually trying to lessen it. i am not sure yet. Few more days or two weeks maybe and I will know the truth.

katkat

Postby simplyfred » 12 Jan 2019, 08:21

katkat wrote:
tusziget wrote:If Zwerl wants to keep the members, I think it would be recommended to change something on the site for the better.

Think they have lots of members and maybe they are actually trying to lessen it. i am not sure yet. Few more days or two weeks maybe and I will know the truth.

Goodluck, my friend. Please update us if they really pays you. I have my one dollar that is frozen there.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby anilmr » 12 Jan 2019, 22:50

From what I have hear about Zwerl is that it is a new kind of messenger which brings you social search, helping you find out anything from people all over the world through real time chats, while also getting rewarded for sharing helpful information. As far as earning from this site is concerned, it appears to be a mixed bag. There are both positive and negative reviews written about it, so it is difficult to comment.

anilmr

ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby tusziget » 13 Jan 2019, 04:55

The whole site seems mixed up to me, and many members are quitting the site because of it.I think they wanted to develop some Q&A site, but they should have start things differently on their site.

tusziget

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum