*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Beer Money Forum: Paid to post forum

Postby Kei » 09 Jan 2019, 05:20

So I started working on the site again. I admit that it has become more interesting than I thought. It isn't as crowded as before but definitely good to work on.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Banner Ad

Postby kat82 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:27

Kei wrote:So I started working on the site again. I admit that it has become more interesting than I thought. It isn't as crowded as before but definitely good to work on.

In fact, BMF pays faster than one can imagine. It is a kind of site where one can make $1 or even $2 guaranteed in any one day if one is committed. The bad is about the rules, yes, rules especially when posting questions. Unlike sites like DG, for BMF is totally different. You must not post anything related to what was posted before.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby jackchun » 09 Jan 2019, 05:49

beermoneyforum is very good in 0.002 dollars and a signature promotion ,with also referrals links if you have payment proof there

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:56

Yes, one of the advantages of the site is we can post our referral links there. It's good place if we would like to advertise any of our sites or gain some referrals. I have got some referrals from BMF especially if I started the thread.

kaka135

ForumCoin: 0

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Jan 2019, 06:56

kat82 wrote:
Kei wrote:So I started working on the site again. I admit that it has become more interesting than I thought. It isn't as crowded as before but definitely good to work on.

In fact, BMF pays faster than one can imagine. It is a kind of site where one can make $1 or even $2 guaranteed in any one day if one is committed. The bad is about the rules, yes, rules especially when posting questions. Unlike sites like DG, for BMF is totally different. You must not post anything related to what was posted before.

On which sections do you post on BMF. I hardlunfind any relevant thread to post on the site. Most of the threads are on sites about which I don't have any knowledge.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Re: Should I join Beer Money Forum?

Postby Abigael » 09 Jan 2019, 06:59

[quote="kingcool52"]After reading certain comments here, I also thought that the owner wasn't too friendly. But after dealing with him, he has been great. A really friendly and easy to talk to admin[/quote
Yes, the admin in BMF is very friendly. I also thought he was rude but when I started working in the site and interacted with him, I realised that he is friendly. He is just a strict guy so as to keep away spammers in the site.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Jan 2019, 07:28

He is very friendly and responsive to almost all messages sent to him, he is tolerant , you will be on the wrong side if you consistently violate his rules.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby arunima » 09 Jan 2019, 07:57

I am taken from one survey to other and finally qualify for none. I have not checked the beersurvey in a long time.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 617

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:29

Surveys never worked for me and this is the reason am not going to try beer Surveys anytime

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby anorona » 09 Jan 2019, 12:52

ahmedo24 wrote:He is very friendly and responsive to almost all messages sent to him, he is tolerant , you will be on the wrong side if you consistently violate his rules.

yes, the BMF admin is friend but strict in his rules. But it is all for the sake. of the forum.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jan 2019, 14:27

I wasted too much time working on private deals and wasn't even able to post on BMF so missed chances to earn

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Ash » 09 Jan 2019, 17:55

jackchun wrote:beermoneyforum is very good in 0.002 dollars and a signature promotion ,with also referrals links if you have payment proof there

This is an underrated feature. Being able to use your signature without having to spend any BMF coins to buy the space is so great especially since you can put some referral links there.

Ash

ForumCoin: 102

Postby verity » 10 Jan 2019, 00:16

Hope i will win in lottery contest i bet a 200 tickets

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby Vehlijanta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:14

Gambling is a good option If you don't have anything to do and don't have guts to work hard :lol:

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby augusta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:22

So much improvement on Beermoneyforum. I wish the survey site accommodated my country I would have tried working on that site but unfortunately my country is excluded.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum