*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Digital Global PTP Forum

Postby A K Rao » 08 Jan 2019, 21:47

I couldn't attend the site for few days now on regular basis and I really don't know what is happening there! I don't know about others but I am trying my level best to post some genuine and quality posts there!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby MysticMoons » 08 Jan 2019, 21:47

It's a good site and I just go on there sometimes. If I can cash out every month then that is a good thing.
But yes it's hard to find time to post on so many forums.
I might stop by there today for a bit. Then do my gaming stream.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 771

Postby augusta » 09 Jan 2019, 01:27

It like alot of people aren't really into forum posting this new year. Some sites have very few active members. It seem people are working mostly on freelancing sites more.

augusta

ForumCoin: 41

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jan 2019, 03:55

MysticMoons wrote:It's a good site and I just go on there sometimes. If I can cash out every month then that is a good thing.
But yes it's hard to find time to post on so many forums.
I might stop by there today for a bit. Then do my gaming stream.

I think you should try to make at least 10 to 20 comments daily but that depends when have time. It'll be a good option for you to post on weekends as you can make 10 posts in an hour.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby cmoneyspinner » 09 Jan 2019, 04:06

SUPERSINGH wrote:I think you should try to make at least 10 to 20 comments daily but that depends when have time. It'll be a good option for you to post on weekends as you can make 10 posts in an hour.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot that you can do 10 posts per hour on the weekend. That's really the best time for me to post.

cmoneyspinner

Referrals: 10
ForumCoin: 1,867

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 04:17

I am also thinking to be more active during weekends and certainly try to get the best out of me

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 09 Jan 2019, 04:27

I miss so many days on this forum site because of the holiday. It would be nice to be back posting.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

Postby Kei » 09 Jan 2019, 05:04

nerdonforumcoin wrote:I miss so many days on this forum site because of the holiday. It would be nice to be back posting.

You can just forget about the days you missed and start working there again right away. We all can make up for lost times by doing well there again.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby amitkokiladitya » 09 Jan 2019, 07:06

cmoneyspinner wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I think you should try to make at least 10 to 20 comments daily but that depends when have time. It'll be a good option for you to post on weekends as you can make 10 posts in an hour.

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot that you can do 10 posts per hour on the weekend. That's really the best time for me to post.

Yes...even I would do this. I cannot spare time every hour and this makes my earnings limited. I try hard to make 500 points every day.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby ahmedo24 » 09 Jan 2019, 07:13

It is sometimes difficult to make 500 points in a day if one is busy during the day though it might be possible at night.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby JASPREET » 09 Jan 2019, 09:30

amitkokiladitya wrote:
cmoneyspinner wrote:

Yes...even I would do this. I cannot spare time every hour and this makes my earnings limited. I try hard to make 500 points every day.

Are you serious about making 500 posts per day or do you mean 50 posts per day :lol:

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 571

Postby SUPERSINGH » 09 Jan 2019, 14:29

I don't think its possible to make 500 posts in a day LOL, Max you can make when its 10 posts per hour is 100 or maybe 110 and even that would take a lot of time and effort

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby augusta » 10 Jan 2019, 03:35

I think the best bet is doing limited post but writing high quality posts. Speeding to make so much posts daily might result in one making very low quality posts.

augusta

ForumCoin: 41

Postby Kei » 10 Jan 2019, 05:38

I thought the site was rather quite yesterday. I hope I get to see more interactions from members today.

Kei

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 229

Postby junrose123 » 10 Jan 2019, 05:43

I was not able to be active on the site a few days ago because of being very busy with my offline job but I will try to be back again after I finished my reports.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum