ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 16:11

Curiosity has led me to investigate about this site, PointPrizes. I find it very interesting. The points I may get may be converted into different gift cards. However, what has held me back is the survey which I had a very bad experience in doing this kind of task.
  • 0

User avatar
nakitakona
 
Posts: 3,905
Location: Philippines
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 317
ForumCoin: 601

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 06 Jan 2019, 04:37

Still checking and try to find out how to make 70 points at the giveaway section, hope manage to make it today! <3
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby verity » 07 Jan 2019, 00:00

I just learn today the Pointsprizes gaveaways! i thought you would chat for a couple of hours with people and get paid but im wrong
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 7,056
Reputation: 155
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby nela13 » 07 Jan 2019, 14:59

ceci wrote:Still checking and try to find out how to make 70 points at the giveaway section, hope manage to make it today! <3

I have just seen the giveaway section but I am not aware on how to earn through it. Can anyone explain it, please?
  • 0

nela13
 
Posts: 14,694
Referrals: 3
Reputation: 827
ForumCoin: 343

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2019, 09:59

nela13 wrote:
ceci wrote:Still checking and try to find out how to make 70 points at the giveaway section, hope manage to make it today! <3

I have just seen the giveaway section but I am not aware on how to earn through it. Can anyone explain it, please?

@nela13,check each hour the #lounge channel - once you see a link from PointsPrizes bot that a giveaway is starting from 00 to 30 minute, and result announced at 31 minutes each hour.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 01:15

@ceci Thanks for telling us that. I managed to enter the chat room once and entered the giveaway, but I wasn't the winner. Perhaps we have to keep trying.

Do we need to register to Discord chatting room?
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,957
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 88

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 09 Jan 2019, 09:24

I just managed to win once at 4.31pm section, 10 points which is the lowest while the highest points could go up to 100 points per section.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 21:27

ceci wrote:I just managed to win once at 4.31pm section, 10 points which is the lowest while the highest points could go up to 100 points per section.


Congratulations to you! Though 10 points is not a lot, at least you won something and perhaps you'll continue to win more and bigger! :)
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,957
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 88

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 10 Jan 2019, 14:20

kaka135 wrote:@ceci Thanks for telling us that. I managed to enter the chat room once and entered the giveaway, but I wasn't the winner. Perhaps we have to keep trying.

Do we need to register to Discord chatting room?


I guess yes, if not, how does the system recognize our email add or our detail for crediting the points into our PointsPrize account?
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby verity » 11 Jan 2019, 01:53

Pointsprizes gaveaways is pretty useless. im in my 5th day now in discord i didnt win any amount.
  • 0

verity
 
Posts: 7,056
Reputation: 155
ForumCoin: 210

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 03:25

verity wrote:Pointsprizes gaveaways is pretty useless. im in my 5th day now in discord i didnt win any amount.


We have a friend here, made 400 points in 2 weeks time, haha!

It helps, although not significant. <3 :$:
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby kaka135 » 11 Jan 2019, 03:46

Since it's giveaway, we just can't guarantee we might earn something or we might just waste our time entering it.... Just wish all of us have the luck to win some prizes there. :)
  • 0

User avatar
kaka135
 
Posts: 5,957
Location: Malaysia
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 562
ForumCoin: 88

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby ceci » 11 Jan 2019, 09:18

kaka135 wrote:Since it's giveaway, we just can't guarantee we might earn something or we might just waste our time entering it.... Just wish all of us have the luck to win some prizes there. :)


Sure, it depends on our luck most of the time.
  • 0

User avatar
ceci
 
Posts: 9,149
Referrals: 5
Reputation: 360
ForumCoin: 617

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby timobg » 11 Jan 2019, 13:14

I don't know how many people are entering the giveaways but I won a lot so far. Today I even won 2 consecutive giveaways and I already requested a payment.
These are the points I got from the giveaways so far - http://i66.tinypic.com/v66i3d.png
  • 0

timobg
 
Posts: 853
Referrals: 2
Reputation: 103
ForumCoin: 158

Re: Pointsprizes

Postby a_jerobon » 11 Jan 2019, 14:38

nela13 wrote:The pointsprizes site has elicited a lot of user response. To ensure it is discussed exhaustively, it would help if a dedicated thread for it is created.

As this site seems to be new for almost everyone here, including me, and a lot of us has doubts about it a thread about it is really needed.
To start I have a doubt, I haven't found yet the logout button, Is it me or it doesn't exist?

I have come across this site sometimes back. I would have loved to join but I read somewhere that they pay through gift cards and so I didn't join.
  • 0

a_jerobon
 
Posts: 1,701
Referrals: 1
Reputation: 70
ForumCoin: 125

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'