*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Hivemicro Reviews

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 21:44

Right now, they are not offering a good job right there. I've been missing the weeks where I've earned $15 per week there. Right now, I've having a hard time to make the threshold of $2 per week because I'm not doing anything for those bad job offer.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Banner Ad

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:37

This happens on all micro job websites. Sometimes there are lots of offers and we deny them and on other times they are no offers and we miss them :lol:

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby augusta » 08 Jan 2019, 01:49

We just have to wait a bit for jobs to come in, some sites are still lagging behind with resuming fully just like Postloop. I believe from third week sites should be running smoothly.

augusta

ForumCoin: 10

Postby matt9005 » 08 Jan 2019, 08:36

I downloaded the HiveMicro app and it says that the minimum payout requirement is forty dollars! That's impossible to reach when only a dollar is paid for a thousand tasks.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby simplyfred » 08 Jan 2019, 10:15

matt9005 wrote:I downloaded the HiveMicro app and it says that the minimum payout requirement is forty dollars! That's impossible to reach when only a dollar is paid for a thousand tasks.

You should set your threshold via Desktop or Google. You can set it as low as $2. Just ignore what the app dictated as long as you set your threshold via web browser.

simplyfred

Postby JASPREET » 08 Jan 2019, 11:55

I wasn't aware that we have the option to set our threshold so whats the default threshold?

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

Postby anilmr » 08 Jan 2019, 12:32

This is the benefit of joining forums like Forumcoin, because you get to know about more and more such sites which we never heard of before. I haven't joined Hivemicro, but I had joined Microworkers and got 2-3 pay ou from them as well. But I think I will surely try Hive micro.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby simplyfred » 08 Jan 2019, 12:56

JASPREET wrote:I wasn't aware that we have the option to set our threshold so whats the default threshold?

I don't know, my friend. It used to be $5 or $10, I just can't remember but they've lower the threshold into $2 now.

anilmr wrote:This is the benefit of joining forums like Forumcoin, because you get to know about more and more such sites which we never heard of before. I haven't joined Hivemicro, but I had joined Microworkers and got 2-3 pay ou from them as well. But I think I will surely try Hive micro.

If you are planning to join Hivemicro, please ask for referrals. It will benefited both of you. If you reach $5 your referrer will received $1 and you will received $0.5. If you want I will send you mine.

simplyfred

Postby SUPERSINGH » 08 Jan 2019, 13:47

If the minimum if $2 only then I may try it soon but I am still unable to earn even $1 to get paid from Spare5 and working from more then 2 years

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby Vehlijanta » 08 Jan 2019, 15:09

Is it possible to just get referrals for the website and earn from them and get paid?

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby mrki444 » 08 Jan 2019, 16:54

Here are instructions for referral system.

Attachments
instrreferral.JPG
instrreferral.JPG (37.49 KiB) Viewed 154 times
mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby suny » 08 Jan 2019, 22:32

simplyfred wrote:
JASPREET wrote:I wasn't aware that we have the option to set our threshold so whats the default threshold?

I don't know, my friend. It used to be $5 or $10, I just can't remember but they've lower the threshold into $2 now.

I don't think they have reduced the payment threshold. I just tried it by clicking at redeem button and the message it sent was this-
Sorry, you don't have enough funds to request payout yet.
You can request payout only if your current account balance more than $10.00.

I have $8.5 in my account.

suny

Referrals: 66
ForumCoin: 504

Postby simplyfred » 08 Jan 2019, 23:25

suny wrote:
simplyfred wrote:

I don't think they have reduced the payment threshold. I just tried it by clicking at redeem button and the message it sent was this-
Sorry, you don't have enough funds to request payout yet.
You can request payout only if your current account balance more than $10.00.

I have $8.5 in my account.

Since you have $8.5 maybe it is better for you to reach $10. It is a legit site so just continue. You may try to set your threshold at $2 and try to update your payment setting if you are using web browser they pay once a week every Tuesday (US time).

simplyfred

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 02:27

Sounds good I might take a look at this site. But I am not sure if I have the time for this right now. I somehow don't seem to be doing well on microjobs sites for some reason,. :oops:

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby nerdonforumcoin » 09 Jan 2019, 04:57

I stopped working on Hive and also Spare5 to follow suit. But I am going back once the internet is installed.

nerdonforumcoin

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 323

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum