*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pratical way of earning #2 daily in 2019

Postby augusta » 08 Jan 2019, 05:01

Translation is a good task to be done for good money. I hope I can be able to learn translating so that I can start earning from it.

augusta

ForumCoin: 11

Banner Ad

Postby jackchun » 08 Jan 2019, 05:13

where you get your translation job? fiverr ? or any other ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby sofs » 08 Jan 2019, 05:52

cinderella wrote:
sofs wrote:
cinderella wrote:Well, I have no doubt that I can earn 2 dollars without submitting anything with Bitlanders. I love the site and even created an eBook on how to use it to our advantage.

Nothing seems to be moving there at least for me.. I know it takes time and a whole lot of effort to get things going.. Maybe someday I will be able to earn on bitlanders.
Right now its back to the pennies. :lol:

Be consistent in visiting the site every day. Just have a regular time of doing it. Say, visit the site between 7 to 8 pm and stick on that schedule. That way, it won't interrupt your other schedules. See to it that during that visit, you completed at least 2 from the daily quests and claim the daily reward. With regards to the content, just wait for it before submitting a new one. this way, you will know where you need to make an improvement. Give at least a month to test the site. I know you can write well. Just be patient.

I spend a lot of time there everyday. I try to figure out how it works reading as many posts as I can and watching how those videos are made. I have no doubt it works, but I just need to figure out how to make it work for me. I am not giving up that easily. :D Until I make it work for me. I guess it is currently one of those few sites that pays well now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby Abigael » 08 Jan 2019, 05:59

I am working in paid to post forums only and it is not easy to earn 2$ daily from them. The best thing is to spend more time being active in them so that you can something per day.

Abigael

Referrals: 4

Postby amitkokiladitya » 08 Jan 2019, 06:56

If I'm active almost the whole day on all the forums sites then I end up making a dollar per day . Otherwise it is just half a dollar.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby skysnap » 08 Jan 2019, 08:42

sofs wrote:I spend a lot of time there everyday. I try to figure out how it works reading as many posts as I can and watching how those videos are made. I have no doubt it works, but I just need to figure out how to make it work for me. I am not giving up that easily. Until I make it work for me. I guess it is currently one of those few sites that pays well now.

I tend to avoid reading posts on sites these days. I only read the threads where I am replying. That way I can save a lot of time.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby anilmr » 08 Jan 2019, 15:49

I don't think I have enough time to spend on internet to earn $2 per day. I post discussions and replies to the posts on MyLot, Forumcoin and BeerMoneyForum. I think these 3 sites consume the bulk of my spare time. If I have time, I visit free bitcoin faucets like Freebitcoin, Cointiply and Moon bitcoin.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 00:28

jackchun wrote:where you get your translation job? fiverr ? or any other ?

@ceci got the translation tasks from REV. I wish I can learn how to translate as well. I haven't check out that site yet. I guess if we don't really have much time to spend but want to earn $2 a day, perhaps this kind of job is more suitable. If we are lucky enough to get 2 tasks, then we'll be able to earn $3 a day. :D

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby augusta » 09 Jan 2019, 01:09

Transcription task is another good task that one can make this amount daily if the person is really active with the task. Some sites really pays better and more money as one progresses.

augusta

Postby kaka135 » 09 Jan 2019, 05:53

augusta wrote:Transcription task is another good task that one can make this amount daily if the person is really active with the task. Some sites really pays better and more money as one progresses.

I have read about transcription, but I don't have any idea how it works. Perhaps I'll make some time to check it out and see if it's suitable for me.

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby katkat » 09 Jan 2019, 06:09

amitkokiladitya wrote:If I'm active almost the whole day on all the forums sites then I end up making a dollar per day . Otherwise it is just half a dollar.

Forums won't give us much earnings but we can have more learning here to discover a lot of earning sites. Perhaps I can't move on yet to a higher level. I would someday be a tutor online or a transcriptionist. But I am not starting to learn the skills yet.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby gugun21 » 09 Jan 2019, 06:55

arunima wrote:Well working on a few forum sites simultaneously might help you earn $2 each day. But then you need to have time and also capacity in terms of patience and contribution to do so.

I agree!! Patience is key!! One needs to have patience and as well as one needs to have the skill of time management as it is not everyone's cup of tea!! You need to post an article here how to manage time!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Postby Abigael » 09 Jan 2019, 06:57

gugun21 wrote:
arunima wrote:Well working on a few forum sites simultaneously might help you earn $2 each day. But then you need to have time and also capacity in terms of patience and contribution to do so.

I agree!! Patience is key!! One needs to have patience and as well as one needs to have the skill of time management as it is not everyone's cup of tea!! You need to post an article here how to manage time!!

Time management is really essential in earning more online. It enables you to contribute a lot in the site and hence being so active earns you more money daily.

Abigael

Referrals: 4

Postby sofs » 09 Jan 2019, 16:51

augusta wrote:Transcription task is another good task that one can make this amount daily if the person is really active with the task. Some sites really pays better and more money as one progresses.

Any transcription sites worth checking out and open to international users?I think I would be interested in site that are legit and pays.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby cinderella » 09 Jan 2019, 21:21

sofs wrote:I spend a lot of time there everyday. I try to figure out how it works reading as many posts as I can and watching how those videos are made. I have no doubt it works, but I just need to figure out how to make it work for me. I am not giving up that easily. Until I make it work for me. I guess it is currently one of those few sites that pays well now.

You are right. The site pays well and I know you will be one of the top members in less than 2 months. Knowing your skill and ability to learn fast, you will make it to the top and earn well. Good luck and more power!

EARN BITCON CASH THROUGH WRITING

cinderella

Referrals: 9
ForumCoin: 512

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum