*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

People tell me that I am to greedy

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Jan 2019, 21:09

Yes this month I was told by some people that I am greedy, because I focus on
and always chase more money. But the reason I am like this is because even though
I am not making some good money. I want to make sure I always have money and am never broke.
I was broke for way to long, and I had to stop hanging with the losers who never have money.
But complain 40 times a day on facebook about their life.
It is why I like chatting with people who love to earn and have goals here on forumcoin.

Also I never get how people who earn low and work regular jobs they hate.
Ask me if I really get paid to play video games. It sounds like they are just haters to me. lol
Oh well they can keep thinking this is a scam. And I will continue enjoying my life
doing what I love. I am greedy, very greedy!

Last edited by MysticMoons on 28 Feb 2024, 09:24, edited 3 times in total.
want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Re: People tell me that I am to greedy

Postby neuralnet » 06 Jan 2019, 21:22

I agree with you. Money is necessary and I always worry about it. Money solves a lot of life problems and you can never really have too much (although mindlessly chasing it is very bad). It also gives me the resources to do things I love.

However, some of what you say in this post irritates me to be honest. People who don't have money aren't "losers".... They may work hard and still only make a pittance. People without money still usually have a positive outlook on life, work hard and have a good soul. Employability depends on a lot of factors such as the volatility of the job market and some things may be out of their control. All it means is you are judging people, the very thing you want to stop happening to you. Double standard?

Just because someone asks you if you really make money playing video games doesn't mean they are "haters". Most people just are surprised and a little doubtful which is understandable. Being a pro gamer is very rare and a dream job.

If you are proud to be "greedy", I'd urge you to consider if an unhealthy obsession of money affects you in other ways. Perhaps even subconsciously.

neuralnet
MMO Site Owner
MMO Site Owner

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 10

Postby MysticMoons » 06 Jan 2019, 21:30

What I mean by losers are people who I see post 20 times a day on facebook about how they are broke,
or are not happy. Instead of doing something about it.
I used to be like that wasting time chatting on there.. now I spend my time making money
and improving my life...

--- 06 Jan 2019, 21:41 ---

neuralnet wrote:I agree with you. Money is necessary and I always worry about it. Money solves a lot of life problems and you can never really have too much (although mindlessly chasing it is very bad). It also gives me the resources to do things I love.

However, some of what you say in this post irritates me to be honest. People who don't have money aren't "losers".... They may work hard and still only make a pittance. People without money still usually have a positive outlook on life, work hard and have a good soul. Employability depends on a lot of factors such as the volatility of the job market and some things may be out of their control. All it means is you are judging people, the very thing you want to stop happening to you. Double standard?

Just because someone asks you if you really make money playing video games doesn't mean they are "haters". Most people just are surprised and a little doubtful which is understandable. Being a pro gamer is very rare and a dream job.

If you are proud to be "greedy", I'd urge you to consider if an unhealthy obsession of money affects you in other ways. Perhaps even subconsciously.

When I say losers I mean people who have been in the same place for years. And do nothing but post
40 times day to complain about it. Trust me I used to be a loser, wasting time on facebook, drinking to much, doing low paying stuff. But in 2018 I made the choice to do something about it!
What is irritating is seeing these people complain about things everyday for years, and do nothing to try to improve their life.

Also the guy who asked me if I really get paid to play games is a hater, As he always makes smart remarks and hates on my other posts. He also started when I got started in gaming that its a scam. Yet he works at a place he hates and is not happy...

My point is I now like to chat with successful positive people. and I even helped some of my friends to start earning playing video games, and they love it. :D

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Postby mrki444 » 07 Jan 2019, 12:08

You are not greedy, you just want have stabile Financial situation. I also remove bad people from my life who spend most of time complaining about life, but they never done anything for changing it.

mrki444

ForumCoin: 529

Postby darkthorn » 07 Jan 2019, 22:55

MysticMoons wrote:I was broke for way to long, and I had to stop hanging with the losers who never have money.
But complain 40 times a day on facebook about their life.
It is why I like chatting with people who love to earn and have goals here on forumcoin.

100% true because it all energy, when you hang around with people with a negative mind you attract that for you, if you think negative than that is the sign you are sending to the Universe and it will return the same to you. I've been studing the law of attraction for some time and I may tell say that you have to think and feel as if you already have tons of money. Using positive affirmations everyday also helps a lot, and listening to some subliminals will reprogram your mind for success :).

darkthorn

ForumCoin: 342

Postby ceci » 08 Jan 2019, 10:19

I am greedy to ,chase for money for pay off my debt ASAP, and have some extra emergency fund. Universe, hear and receive my order! NOW~!

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 26

Postby TimeRider » 08 Jan 2019, 10:37

It's human nature to be greedy and I don't find it wrong. It depends upon how much greedy you are and for what. If you are greedy for work and success, then it's not wrong. Greed for too much money can be bad.

TimeRider

ForumCoin: 7

Postby Abigael » 11 Jan 2019, 18:58

Chasing money is not being greedy at all. Money is so important for a lot of reasons in life. The only thing to consider is to never forget our friends and family while chasing the money.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby verity » 12 Jan 2019, 00:37

I think thiers Nothing wrong if your a greedy selfish. in fact im greedy too ! but i need to be greedy cause money is difficult to find these days.

verity

ForumCoin: 10

Postby talkerbee » 12 Jan 2019, 06:29

Greedy is neither good nor bad. It depends on the situation. What is important that you give equal attention to your self and to your family.
TimeRider wrote: If you are greedy for work and success, then it's not wrong.
I respect your opinion. My views is opposite on yours. We must share our knowledge to everyone in order to succeed in every work or goal. The more we share and give help the more values we get and learn.

talkerbee

Referrals: 26
ForumCoin: 34

Postby iamdahmmy » 13 Jan 2019, 13:32

I have come to the realization that what people think of me doesn't matter.. If making money means i am greedy, then so be it...money is important because their are bills to be paid and a man has to do what he has to do to make money so far its legit...just ghost them and continue enjoying your life..its your life not theirs

iamdahmmy

ForumCoin: 401

Postby KyushuKris » 14 Jan 2019, 00:02

People who are greedy for money have usually grown up dirt poor and have a terrible fear of going back to that state, so you can’t blame them. It takes one to know one

KyushuKris

ForumCoin: 484

Postby MABEL » 25 Jan 2019, 13:15

Its not being greedy to secure that you have enough money in your pocket. Nothing's wrong when you want to earn and you can buy anytime you want anything.

MABEL

ForumCoin: 449

Postby Vehlijanta » 25 Jan 2019, 15:46

It's nice to called greedy but hope nobody calls me a Greedy dog :lol:

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby anorona » 25 Jan 2019, 16:46

you are not greedy. you are hardworking. For me, greedy are those who steal the money from others even if they have a lot of it. Greedy are those people who value nothing but money.

anorona

ForumCoin: 308

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum