*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Should I join Postloop?

Postby Whiterose » 06 Jan 2019, 05:15

I have checked the site but most of the forums there are inactive, I don't know what is happening from the site.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Banner Ad

Postby kat82 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:38

Tendz wrote:I'm recently thinking of joining Postloop forum site. So, is it worth it?

I have read much about Postloop. If you really want to join, you can since they seem to be offering some good payment fr work done. Why not if they are still paying? Go join now.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby sofs » 06 Jan 2019, 05:51

kat82 wrote:
Tendz wrote:I'm recently thinking of joining Postloop forum site. So, is it worth it?

I have read much about Postloop. If you really want to join, you can since they seem to be offering some good payment fr work done. Why not if they are still paying? Go join now.

I am not sure if this is the right time. There are hardly any forums online now.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby augusta » 06 Jan 2019, 05:55

I'm looking at postloop being very active from this week it seem they were on holiday, most sites were. So let see what happens this week downward.

augusta

ForumCoin: 6

Postby junrose123 » 06 Jan 2019, 05:58

augusta wrote:I'm looking at postloop being very active from this week it seem they were on holiday, most sites were. So let see what happens this week downward.

I agree with you, I observed that most active forums from the site was inactive for now. I just hope that everything will be back again next week.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby skysnap » 06 Jan 2019, 10:20

Postloop is gone for me. No forums right now. No idea what could be the case. Same with the forumwheel. NO active forums for my rating.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby tusziget » 07 Jan 2019, 05:33

Maybe it just this period.I have noticed that during or right after Holidays, there are less offers available.I think things will get back to normal.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby kat82 » 07 Jan 2019, 05:46

sofs wrote:
kat82 wrote:

I am not sure if this is the right time. There are hardly any forums online now.

The right time has always been that time when you can do it. If you want to join, do it now and join so you can make use of the available earning opportunities.

kat82

Referrals: 69
ForumCoin: 1,420

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 07:59

I hope those forums will be back very soon since it's already Monday over there.

kaka135

Referrals: 2

Postby matt9005 » 07 Jan 2019, 08:09

I have been using Postloop for some time and it's a quick earner if you get a rating of higher than 4.5 on their test. You can easily earn a few dollars every day without much effort.

matt9005

ForumCoin: 55

Postby skysnap » 07 Jan 2019, 08:20

Not sure if the postloop has any site open for posting. I have not posted in it for last 6 weeks so far. I hope they come up with something.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby sofs » 07 Jan 2019, 13:36

One of the forums I had been posting on until Christmas shows status as pending. Earlier it showed suspended. So I am hopeful. Let's see how things work.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 13:58

I think the SuperiorThan had 25 daily post limit before Christmas, and it lasted for more than a week or so, then it became offline or inactive until now. At that time, SEOClerk still had 5 daily limit post.

kaka135

Postby Kimari » 07 Jan 2019, 14:15

Join

Kimari
Banned

ForumCoin: 14

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 23:35

Has anyone here subscribed to the Book Review Forum? I just checked out the list of the available sites, there are only a few, and it looks like Book Review Forum is new one. It doesn't state any rules. I wonder if it's good to join. :roll:

kaka135

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum