*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: New earning sites you just discovered

Postby sofs » 06 Jan 2019, 11:35

Chameli wrote:the only new site I have joined in the recent time is called defat, however, I have not received payment yet.
'
Doesn't Defat and Answeree belong to the same people ? How is defat doing? Has anyone been paid?

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Banner Ad

Postby nakitakona » 06 Jan 2019, 12:11

Vidswatcher is the latest site I have discovered. It was introduced by my fellow online earner. I checked the site and instantly registered. As a matter of two weeks I earned $2 which is the minimum requirement for a cash out. In so doing, I made the first cash out and I was paid to my PayPal account a matter of days.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby anil02 » 06 Jan 2019, 13:13

nakitakona wrote:Vidswatcher is the latest site I have discovered. It was introduced by my fellow online earner. I checked the site and instantly registered. As a matter of two weeks I earned $2 which is the minimum requirement for a cash out. In so doing, I made the first cash out and I was paid to my PayPal account a matter of days.

I am also using this site but I don't reach at payout. How you reach at minimum payout in two week. I think you are using other option of this site. By the congratulation, I will reach in next week.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby Ash » 06 Jan 2019, 13:29

I wouldn't say it's a new site for me but I did start using PineConeResearch after a long while because my login issues were resolved. I'm glad I did because I'm enjoying it quite a bit.

Ash

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 102

Postby katkat » 07 Jan 2019, 01:15

nakitakona wrote:Vidswatcher is the latest site I have discovered. It was introduced by my fellow online earner. I checked the site and instantly registered. As a matter of two weeks I earned $2 which is the minimum requirement for a cash out. In so doing, I made the first cash out and I was paid to my PayPal account a matter of days.

This is interesting. I will check on the site and see if this is for me. Does it cater for international users too?

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Vehlijanta » 07 Jan 2019, 01:34

We can find new websites in a single click but will require many clicks to know if they are paying or not.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,609

Postby Whiterose » 07 Jan 2019, 05:11

anil02 wrote:

I am also using this site but I don't reach at payout. How you reach at minimum payout in two week. I think you are using other option of this site. By the congratulation, I will reach in next week.

Wow that is interesting and I really want to join. Is it available for international users?

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby junrose123 » 07 Jan 2019, 06:27

I am trying my best to search on new earning sites for me to have a good earnings this 2019 but it is hard.

junrose123

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 0

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 07:19

I've discovered a lot of GPT site lately. I am trying them if I see which site I can earn fast then I will share it here. As of now a GPT site that made me earn is only Timebucks, One Day Reward, InstaGC and Keeprewarding

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby ahmedo24 » 07 Jan 2019, 07:22

Timebucks is a legitimate and old site that has been paying members but the task have little rewards attached to them.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Jan 2019, 07:35

Katriona_22 wrote:Like you I'm also looking for some good site to add to my 2 working site, I only have Forumcoin and Twitchfollows and hope to have some good and trusted one in the coming days.

Both these sites that you have listed offer only limited earnings. So are you happy with working on these sites only?

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 26

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 07:36

ahmedo24 wrote:Timebucks is a legitimate and old site that has been paying members but the task have little rewards attached to them.

Indeed but one thing that I like is that while doing freebitco.in we can also earn in timebuck and also the Roll sometimes give $1.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 07:46

ceci wrote:
kaka135 wrote:Recently I like earning from auto surfing sites as I don't need to spend my own time and effort really working on the site. I just found two new auto surfing sites, one is Money Mining and another is Fast Cash Mining. I am not sure whether they are legit, but from BMF, they label them as LEGIT as someone from the forum has been paid.

Great! Might check them out if I have got my laptop upgrade a bit.

I thought you want to get a new laptop? I actually use my old computer to run the auto surfing sites while I use my new computer to do my work. I can also watch videos with my old computer while running the auto surfing sites. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 0

Postby skysnap » 07 Jan 2019, 08:36

I think finding few task based sites can be a good starter and earner if you want to reach few earning specific goals but at the end of the day you need consistent earning sites.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby JASPREET » 07 Jan 2019, 10:57

sofs wrote:
Chameli wrote:the only new site I have joined in the recent time is called defat, however, I have not received payment yet.
'
Doesn't Defat and Answeree belong to the same people ? How is defat doing? Has anyone been paid?

Cannot join this website till the time they don't Pay Answeree

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 97

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum