*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Mining Bitcoin

Postby ahmedo24 » 27 Dec 2018, 07:35

The hyips I post on bmf mostly do not require other personal information before withdrawal.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby anilmr » 06 Jan 2019, 15:57

I would not readily recommend mining bitcoins by using your own computer, since the expenses on electricity bill will surely offset whatever little amount you mine. As for what I have read, bitcoin mining is not very profitable these days. But if you want, you can give EOBOTv2 a try, they offer 10 GHS of mining power for free, and also free faucet reward of about 560 Satoshis every day.

anilmr

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 2,183

Postby Whiterose » 07 Jan 2019, 05:07

It is hard to mine bitcoins because they are giving us less earnings whichis not really worth it.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby tusziget » 07 Jan 2019, 05:23

It is true.There are people, who are doing mining, but I don't know how they can make profit.Maybe they think on the long run the value of cryptocurrencies will be higher.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 13

Postby junrose123 » 07 Jan 2019, 05:30

Yes that is true maybe that is why they are trying to work hard even though they are just earning less because of that believe.

junrose123

ForumCoin: 0

Postby jackchun » 08 Jan 2019, 04:51

anilmr wrote:I would not readily recommend mining bitcoins by using your own computer, since the expenses on electricity bill will surely offset whatever little amount you mine. As for what I have read, bitcoin mining is not very profitable these days. But if you want, you can give EOBOTv2 a try, they offer 10 GHS of mining power for free, and also free faucet reward of about 560 Satoshis every day.

How to withdraw your bitcoin in eobot, such as need giving your personal information and documents ?

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Postby katkat » 08 Jan 2019, 06:11

Whiterose wrote:It is hard to mine bitcoins because they are giving us less earnings whichis not really worth it.

Yeah many reviews said of this thing. But I don't really understand why still there are people who do this. Maybe there are other ways to earn more which is not known to us. Hope somebody can give us more tips about this.

katkat

ForumCoin: 1,126

Postby Yugocean » 08 Jan 2019, 07:00

I am not minig btc because it requires powerful computer and more data and energy.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Chameli » 08 Jan 2019, 09:42

Yugocean wrote:I am not minig btc because it requires powerful computer and more data and energy.

That's true. However, you can still join cloud mining services to mine bitcoin.

Chameli
Banned

ForumCoin: 170

Postby Yugocean » 10 Jan 2019, 06:35

Chameli wrote:
Yugocean wrote:I am not minig btc because it requires powerful computer and more data and energy.

That's true. However, you can still join cloud mining services to mine bitcoin.

Cloud mining are scams, they pay only for few time and then turn scam.
They earn from users mining and investment.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby riddy09 » 12 Jan 2019, 10:38

I'm not fond of cloud mining because they have similarities on HYIP for cryptos. I would say better to mine through software or browser mining scripts.

riddy09

ForumCoin: 445

Postby jackchun » 12 Jan 2019, 17:07

but browsers and software mining can easily get virus, and damage your computer, so not worth anymore

jackchun

ForumCoin: 1,504

Previous

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum