ForumCoin Special Offer: Free ForumCoin Exchanges Close
Forum Coin is an online community where you earn Forum Coin for making posts and referring other members. You can use that Forum Coin as a virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional, real world currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts add to the discussion are are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Pratical way of earning #2 daily in 2019

Postby cinderella » 04 Jan 2019, 23:28

sofs wrote:
cinderella wrote:Well, I have no doubt that I can earn 2 dollars without submitting anything with Bitlanders. I love the site and even created an eBook on how to use it to our advantage.

Nothing seems to be moving there at least for me.. I know it takes time and a whole lot of effort to get things going.. Maybe someday I will be able to earn on bitlanders.
Right now its back to the pennies. :lol:

Be consistent in visiting the site every day. Just have a regular time of doing it. Say, visit the site between 7 to 8 pm and stick on that schedule. That way, it won't interrupt your other schedules. See to it that during that visit, you completed at least 2 from the daily quests and claim the daily reward. With regards to the content, just wait for it before submitting a new one. this way, you will know where you need to make an improvement. Give at least a month to test the site. I know you can write well. Just be patient.

The only guide you need to achieve success with Bitlanders
AVAIL NOW AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE!

Bitlanders - A Journey Towards Success
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 517

Postby augusta » 04 Jan 2019, 23:50

@skysnap that was always my strategy working on almost all small sites but those sites are really unstable. Postloop is yet to bounce back and we can't say for Answeree. It can be frustrating sometimes.

augusta

ForumCoin: 202

Postby amitkokiladitya » 05 Jan 2019, 06:28

ahmedo24 wrote:With Beer money forum and digital global forum I make more than $2 daily if I am very active, my next level is $5 daily.

I'm active on DGF but I hardly work on BMF. It is really hard for me find any relevant threads on BMF. Most of them are on sites which are completely unknown to me.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 731

Postby ceci » 05 Jan 2019, 14:43

If there is a job at REV, $1.50 made within 1 hour for 1 minute video subtitle translation.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 394

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 16:05

You are right saying that the online earning job for today may not be the same tomorrow. You mentioned it as not static. Everyday, changes in every field of endeavor are taking place because of modern technology. Before livestreaming is a very remote kind of business but not it is a fad that earns much.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 550

Postby oldbuddy » 05 Jan 2019, 16:20

nakitakona wrote:You are right saying that the online earning job for today may not be the same tomorrow. You mentioned it as not static. Everyday, changes in every field of endeavor are taking place because of modern technology. Before livestreaming is a very remote kind of business but not it is a fad that earns much.

HOWEVER, the basics of earning online is the same today as it was 18 years ago when I started. Once you master the skills, they are yours for life and you are well equipped to roll with any changes.

WANT FREE BITCOIN WITH LITTLE EFFORT?
I don't mean 40 sitashis at a time dripping from a faucet.
CLICK HERE for details
oldbuddy

Referrals: 30
ForumCoin: 2,043

Postby tusziget » 06 Jan 2019, 04:32

Yes,it is correct.It is good to keep step with changing times, though I like the static sites, which are for longer time online.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 529

Postby kanchan18 » 06 Jan 2019, 04:57

In 2018 my avg daily earning was around $1.70. My target this year to would be to reach $2 daily this year and currently been able to do that. This is only the beginning of the year and a lot of effort need to be put into.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 541

Postby augusta » 06 Jan 2019, 06:34

I'm still having very unstable sites for now I'm looking forward to having some sites that will aid me earn better on line.

augusta

ForumCoin: 202

Postby simplyfred » 07 Jan 2019, 07:32

As of now, I don't know if I can hit $2 a day. Ever since Hivemicro are giving bad offers I mean small paying jobs I cannot hit the target. If I will combine all my activity sometimes I will hit sometimes I don't.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 1,005

Postby amitkokiladitya » 07 Jan 2019, 07:34

Alexandoy wrote:
katkat wrote:Those sites I know that give that amount daily and even more were never stable. I am still looking for some good sites to have this kind of earnings.I hope I can find one.

I have been to sites that pay but they are now closed. Stability of the sites cannot be dependable. They may look good today but they may shut down tomorrow without warning.

If Postloop and The Forum Wheel return back to their form then earning this much amount per day can be possible. Otherwise, it is really very difficult.

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 731

Postby kaka135 » 07 Jan 2019, 07:51

ceci wrote:If there is a job at REV, $1.50 made within 1 hour for 1 minute video subtitle translation.

I haven't check out REV yet. I think it's good if we can just earn $1.50 in a day for just less than an hour. I think it's much better than all other sites I've joined. :lol:

kaka135

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 50

Postby skysnap » 07 Jan 2019, 08:24

amitkokiladitya wrote:If Postloop and The Forum Wheel return back to their form then earning this much amount per day can be possible. Otherwise, it is really very difficult.

I agree those forums need to come out as soon as possible. Otherwise it may put more stress on other sites and also we end up reducing the earning.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 700

Postby docxdrl » 07 Jan 2019, 11:14

when you look hard enough, you may actually find one and it's gonna make life easier for you

docxdrl

ForumCoin: 53

Postby moondebi » 07 Jan 2019, 11:47

ceci wrote:If there is a job at REV, $1.50 made within 1 hour for 1 minute video subtitle translation.

What are the languages you need to know to do the job of subtitle translation? Are the jobs frequently available?

moondebi

ForumCoin: 124

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum