New: New Contest for August 1 to August 31, 2019 / Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Zwerl

Postby nakitakona » 03 Jan 2019, 11:40

verity wrote:Thiers a bad rap in
Zwerl i see that they kicking out some members without any explanation

That is unfair. It is unreasonable indeed. Their members are doing their tasks religiously then they will just kick out their members for undue reasons or no reason at all. They have be informed for their violations if there are. That is a bad omen, I should say. Something went wrong with the site.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby tusziget » 04 Jan 2019, 04:19

I think there are too many members and the site can resist.However, I think it would have been fair to pay all the members,who have worked hard there, because it is not that easy to earn on the site and after that changing the rules.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby Katriona_22 » 04 Jan 2019, 04:43

I heard of this mobile application before and even some friend are trying to work on it but I just don't know if they earned from this application.

Katriona_22

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 543

Postby Whiterose » 04 Jan 2019, 06:59

I am not anymore motivated in working from the site after all it had some negative comments from other members.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby katkat » 04 Jan 2019, 07:11

tusziget wrote:I think there are too many members and the site can resist.However, I think it would have been fair to pay all the members,who have worked hard there, because it is not that easy to earn on the site and after that changing the rules.

That is exactly my point. No one can question an admin changing rules but do it every 1st of the month or at least give a notification about the matter. Not doing it when payment should be served for the past month. That is disgusting.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 267

Postby sofs » 05 Jan 2019, 13:43

katkat wrote:That is exactly my point. No one can question an admin changing rules but do it every 1st of the month or at least give a notification about the matter. Not doing it when payment should be served for the past month. That is disgusting.

Changing rules every month? That does sound rather questionable for a site of some repute. It could really get frustrating for those working there for there is so much uncertainty all the time. I am surprised that so many people have stuck with the site for so long.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,933

Postby simplyfred » 05 Jan 2019, 14:21

katkat wrote:
tusziget wrote:I think there are too many members and the site can resist.However, I think it would have been fair to pay all the members,who have worked hard there, because it is not that easy to earn on the site and after that changing the rules.

That is exactly my point. No one can question an admin changing rules but do it every 1st of the month or at least give a notification about the matter. Not doing it when payment should be served for the past month. That is disgusting.

How the site now, my friend? Do you know someone there that been paid?

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 579

Postby cinderella » 05 Jan 2019, 14:52

Based on some friends who are members of the site, the payment would come in late but the site does pay. I am not visiting the site lately because I am so busy with my other activities. It's not my priority.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 650

Postby nakitakona » 05 Jan 2019, 15:06

You have the point there and it is your own foresight or opinion. We couldn't dictate to the ownership of that site or the admin/owner to do or to give that users have hardly earned. That is the usual problem every online workers are facing. They are changing their rules due to the pressure they are facing in which they are not divulging it to the public.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 638

Postby simplyfred » 05 Jan 2019, 22:39

cinderella wrote:Based on some friends who are members of the site, the payment would come in late but the site does pay. I am not visiting the site lately because I am so busy with my other activities. It's not my priority.

I see, I just hope they'll pay everyone who've earn the threshold there.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 579

Postby cinderella » 05 Jan 2019, 23:54

simplyfred wrote:
cinderella wrote:Based on some friends who are members of the site, the payment would come in late but the site does pay. I am not visiting the site lately because I am so busy with my other activities. It's not my priority.

I see, I just hope they'll pay everyone who've earn the threshold there.

Thinking about it, if the site has some issues related to payment, we should think twice before giving much effort on that site. When I tried being active on that site for two days, I almost reached the minimum. but I did not continue due to some complaints that I read from some of my Facebook friends.

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 650

Postby Vehlijanta » 06 Jan 2019, 02:41

It requires a 3X effort to earn from Zwerl. First you need to learn how to earn, Second you need to avoid all users saying that they are not paying on time, Third and last, you need to work hard to earn.

Vehlijanta

ForumCoin: 167

Postby tusziget » 06 Jan 2019, 04:30

It was not encouraging from the start to be active on the site,it was a very complex site, and standing in queue, chatting and after that to be accepted and to get payment for chatting,that is really weird.

tusziget

ForumCoin: 488

Postby Whiterose » 06 Jan 2019, 05:12

It is a bit hard now to reach the minimum payout after all that the admin change its rules.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby katkat » 06 Jan 2019, 05:24

simplyfred wrote:
katkat wrote:

How the site now, my friend? Do you know someone there that been paid?

I visit everyday but not active. I want to answer some questions but there's not much question to answer. I don't understand seems a lot of members but nothing's new when it comes to question. Quality has been sacrificed. And just my opinion, when the question is of no quality then they should already do something about it. Anyway few more weeks then I can share with you whatever will be my experience.

katkat

Referrals: 6
ForumCoin: 267

PreviousNext

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum