New: Contest June 1 to June 30 - Prize 100 FC Close
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Big Goals for 2019

Postby cinderella » 04 Jan 2019, 05:33

The start of the year has not been very bright in this part of the world. A typhoon has recently visited the country and our place has experienced damages due to heavy rainfall. But this situation did not stop me from creating goals for 2019.

I have big goals for this year. First is to get more sales for my newly created eBook. Second, to create printables and more eBooks and lastly, to be successful with my blog. How about you, what are your big goals for this 2019?

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 375

Re: Big Goals for 2019

Postby MysticMoons » 04 Jan 2019, 05:37

I want to keep earning from my video game live streams,
and also work in game testing from home.
I also want to build up my podcast, and blog to earn more from them.
And I might get into selling things online as well,
as getting back into my music, poetry, and writing.

Should be a good year for money and being creative!!

Get paid to play video games from home! Over 1000 dollars earned for me. Pays Worldwide! With paypal. Watch the video below to learn how
https://bit.tube/play?hash=QmU5aofM6SkCBfwr2HejPhvivm6UyZaf1ZgEcmbTTbZft2&channel=258490
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 93

Postby sofs » 04 Jan 2019, 06:18

I have just one plan, to work as hard as I can and learn as much as I can. I will not look at the money aspect for now, I will review it after a couple of months, probably end February to see if it has paid off or if I should work around this differently.

sofs

ForumCoin: 2,610

Postby gugun21 » 04 Jan 2019, 06:21

CONGRATULATIONS!! I have no big goals for 2K19!!

gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 221

Postby junrose123 » 04 Jan 2019, 06:24

I am planning to exert a lot of efforts online this year 2019 as I like to earn more.

junrose123

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 340

Postby amitkokiladitya » 04 Jan 2019, 06:25

My goals for this new year are not that big but if I stay regular with my online.work.I cam.definitely earn some handsome amount of money by the end of the year. I'm really trying hard and hope to achieve my goal

amitkokiladitya

ForumCoin: 55

Postby Whiterose » 04 Jan 2019, 06:53

My big goal for this 2019 is to make my children have a good future.

Whiterose
Banned

ForumCoin: 15

Postby arunima » 04 Jan 2019, 07:21

It is sad to know about the recent typhoon in your country and the devastation was really bad. Prayers for your country and countrymen. It was really a bad start for the year.
I am glad that you are so clear about your goals.
I have a few but I am not banging a lot on them or setting targets and deadlines. I just want to make best of each day and move slowly towards realizing them. There are unexpected things happening in my life which are not in my control and I do not want to put more stress on myself by goals and targets. I want to be in control of myself and make each day very productive and satisfying. My children will be as usual my priority.

arunima

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 479

Postby ceci » 04 Jan 2019, 09:16

I plan to earn more money via multiple ways, hope they works and bring more income soon.

ceci

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 1,085

Postby skysnap » 04 Jan 2019, 09:56

amitkokiladitya wrote:My goals for this new year are not that big but if I stay regular with my online.work.I cam.definitely earn some handsome amount of money by the end of the year. I'm really trying hard and hope to achieve my goal
I am also aiming for slow at start then I am going to work harder as time goes on. I am hoping for something better as time goes on.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 782

Postby anorona » 04 Jan 2019, 10:23

My goal for 2019 is to make online works as my full time job.Hopefully i can make it this year.

anorona

ForumCoin: 266

Postby JASPREET » 04 Jan 2019, 11:31

I don't have any Big plans but would love to make money online and will start from Digital Global

JASPREET

ForumCoin: 71

Postby simplyfred » 04 Jan 2019, 11:39

Congratulation, my friend and goodluck to all your goals, especially your books. My big goals this 2019 is for me to earn more online.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 17

Postby cinderella » 04 Jan 2019, 11:47

MysticMoons wrote:I want to keep earning from my video game live streams,
and also work in game testing from home.
I also want to build up my podcast, and blog to earn more from them.
And I might get into selling things online as well,
as getting back into my music, poetry, and writing.

Should be a good year for money and being creative!!

That would be a great plan. I haven't tried gaming or game testing. the only mobile game I played that I am earning is FlapPig which is connected to Bitlanders. I will share it with my son who plays a lot of video games. He might be interested.

sofs wrote:I have just one plan, to work as hard as I can and learn as much as I can. I will not look at the money aspect for now, I will review it after a couple of months, probably end February to see if it has paid off or if I should work around this differently.

Big dreams required more hard work in order to be achieved. How was your submitted articles? Were those approved?

Visit IDEAL CAREER IDEAS for new online earning ideas!
DATA ENTRY SITES THAT YOU CAN JOIN IN 2019
cinderella

Referrals: 8
ForumCoin: 375

Postby ruthmongare » 04 Jan 2019, 13:10

I don't have any new goals in terms of working online. IAm still working on the sites that I was working on the sites I was working on.

ruthmongare

ForumCoin: 184

Next

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum