*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
You know you want to!

Re: What is so great about waking up early?

Postby MysticMoons » 23 Dec 2018, 23:46

oh wow! that is early! I am yawning
just thinking about it man. That is just way to early.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

ForumCoin: 751

Banner Ad

Postby ptrikha21 » 24 Dec 2018, 02:31

jobless dude wrote:I usually sleep around 4 am in the morning and wake up at 12 pm or 1 pm. I spend my night times on money earning sites and my blogging site.

Oh so you follow a night shift routine?
Isn't it a bit more stressful for our bodies?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby A K Rao » 24 Dec 2018, 06:12

I am also a night bird like you who go late to bed and if time permits I would like to get up late from the bed! But many a times because of my work I need to get up early in the mornings. Since I am staying on a farm, mornings are really beautiful there, the rising Sun with all chirping of lovely birds all around makes the ambience very pleasant and cheerful! I love the early mornings!

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Dec 2018, 07:13

A K Rao wrote: time permits I would like to get up late from the bed! But many a times because of my work I need to get up early in the mornings. Since I am staying on a farm, mornings are really beautiful there, the rising Sun with all chirping of lovely birds all around makes the ambience very pleasant and cheerful! I love the early mornings!

I know what you mean. But I can only enjoy mornings. If I go to bed very early. If i get in bed late. well I am waking up late. I am working on going to bed a lot more early now.

want to make big money playing games and chilling onlie then check out the link to learn how! https://vocal.media/gamers/how-to-make-money-playing-video-games-from-homework from home playing games
MysticMoons

Postby ptrikha21 » 24 Dec 2018, 08:22

A K Rao wrote:I am also a night bird like you who go late to bed and if time permits I would like to get up late from the bed! But ma...............

Yes being with nature is so lovely ! May be you can share some early morning view of nature, birds, trees etc here?

ptrikha21

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 897

Postby mrki444 » 24 Dec 2018, 15:31

In summer it's great since it's much colder then during day so I like stand up early and take little walk.

mrki444

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 533

Postby crissielabe » 24 Dec 2018, 17:18

sleep early, and then just found yourself waking up early. :lol: :lol: :lol:

crissielabe

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 23

Postby MysticMoons » 24 Dec 2018, 19:49

crissielabe wrote:sleep early, and then just found yourself waking up early. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I tried that. But I went back to bed then woke up later feeling refreshed.
I am just a lazy person, and I have come to accept that. lol

MysticMoons

Postby Abigael » 28 Dec 2018, 09:13

I am an early morning person and I love it. I use the morning to do most tough works online so that I can leave the day for easy tasks.

Abigael

Referrals: 4
ForumCoin: 11

Postby MysticMoons » 29 Dec 2018, 23:33

Well that is a good way to look at it. Get the hard stuff done, then take it easy later.
Very good idea! I should try doing that lately.

MysticMoons

Postby sofs » 30 Dec 2018, 02:40

I love the quiet of the morning and i get my work done faster.. i enjoy the sunrise and my garden, it puts me in a great mood for the day.

sofs

ForumCoin: 259

Postby mell678 » 30 Dec 2018, 14:48

waking up early is great because the internet is fast, I can easily play my fave online games
and defeated my opponent. :lol:

mell678

ForumCoin: 394

Postby MysticMoons » 30 Dec 2018, 19:20

really? my internet is fast all the time. We pay for a super fast internet. But yes
I think that being able to play games online is very important!

MysticMoons

Postby dzonyfox2 » 03 Jan 2019, 19:38

I like waking up early. I'm on college and I like studying during the daylight. Also I'm much more productive if I wake up early. When you wake up early it seems like you have a lot of time to do everything you planned for that day. And by the way, it is healthy to wake up early and to go to bed early.

dzonyfox2

ForumCoin: 5

Postby MysticMoons » 03 Jan 2019, 20:20

Yes I miss half the day because I sleep.But right now I have a cold, plus it is freezing here. So I don't feel so bad about sleeping in.
I went to bed early but kept waking up. So I ended up sleeping in late again.

MysticMoons

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to General Chat - Off Topic