*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Re: Ayuwage turns into scam. True or False?

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Dec 2018, 06:24

I don't think it makes any sense for members to join when they are not paying, probably such people don't read reviews before joining any site.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Banner Ad

Postby Yugocean » 31 Dec 2018, 11:30

Those who already joined, they have to decide on their own as when they will be paid or not, they have to wait long even if Ayuwage pay them as new.

Yugocean

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 3,908

Postby anil02 » 31 Dec 2018, 11:37

JASPREET wrote:
anil02 wrote:
JASPREET wrote:It will be best if Ayuwage close down as many members are only wasting their time on the website and that can only stop when they close the website.

It is right that many members are wasting time in login this site, I am also one of them. But I am slowly quite this site. If situation will not improved I will forget this site.

They are not paying but still members are joining the website and wasting time on it

Members which are join site don't know about status of site, so they are joining it.

anil02

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 599

Postby SUPERSINGH » 31 Dec 2018, 14:56

BMF have marked it as scam and this is helping as members who are on BMF won't join this website as they are not paying

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Referrals: 124
ForumCoin: 2,964

Postby ahmedo24 » 31 Dec 2018, 17:23

If so then it is advisable that the forum coin admin close this thread for now, if there is any update another thread can be created and eventually merge to the old one.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby Vehlijanta » 01 Jan 2019, 03:35

Ayuwage is always behaving like that but they can pay few members this month.

Vehlijanta

Referrals: 2
ForumCoin: 1,604

Postby Yugocean » 02 Jan 2019, 06:50

To pay selectively and make a long waiting time is their excuse to keep Paying status; it is not worth.

Yugocean

Postby anil02 » 02 Jan 2019, 12:34

Vehlijanta wrote:Ayuwage is always behaving like that but they can pay few members this month.

May be they are paying members but at present site have not ads, so we are not earning on this site. It may be shut down after payment of members.

anil02

Postby SUPERSINGH » 02 Jan 2019, 13:42

I got my payment with a delay of like 2 months and that's why I don't have any Plans to try it again as they can scam as well.

SUPERSINGH
Banned

Postby Yugocean » 03 Jan 2019, 06:32

SUPERSINGH wrote:I got my payment with a delay of like 2 months and that's why I don't have any Plans to try it again as they can scam as well.

Just 2 months, people wait more; I too am not worried about it as it banned my account, and I don't want to create again.

Yugocean

Postby simplyfred » 03 Jan 2019, 11:12

2 months delay is unacceptable but it is better than nothing at all. I think I will continue but with this kind of offer today seems it will take a lot of months.

simplyfred

ForumCoin: 7

Postby JASPREET » 03 Jan 2019, 11:16

2 months is not a less time. I waited for 1 month and got $10 but after that left the website

JASPREET

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 147

Postby nakitakona » 03 Jan 2019, 11:33

It has been already marked in BMF review section that Ayuwage is allegedly a scam for paying their members 2 months delay. It simply means that the site is in distress. It is good for those who have been paid earlier but to those who are still waiting, I don't know if they will be paid.

nakitakona

Referrals: 5
ForumCoin: 236

Postby anil02 » 03 Jan 2019, 13:23

nakitakona wrote:It has been already marked in BMF review section that Ayuwage is allegedly a scam for paying their members 2 months delay. It simply means that the site is in distress. It is good for those who have been paid earlier but to those who are still waiting, I don't know if they will be paid.

Delay payment is not first time. earlier they also paid much delay. Problem is availablelty of ads.

anil02

Postby SUPERSINGH » 03 Jan 2019, 14:05

Yugocean wrote:
SUPERSINGH wrote:I got my payment with a delay of like 2 months and that's why I don't have any Plans to try it again as they can scam as well.

Just 2 months, people wait more; I too am not worried about it as it banned my account, and I don't want to create again.

LOL , Yeah I know plenty of members are still not paid by them and looks like they won't pay the users

SUPERSINGH
Banned

PreviousNext

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum