*** ForumCoin is Proudly Hosted by Hawk Host ***
ForumCoin is an online community where you earn ForumCoin for making posts and for referring other members. You can use the ForumCoin virtual currency to buy and sell goods and services and to exchange for traditional currencies. Find out more!
BMF Banner Ad
Questions and discussions related to business, making money online, cryptocurrencies, etc.
Forum rules
Please ensure that all posts contribute positively to the discussion and are quality posts. Any low quality posts will be deleted. Please read "What makes a worthwhile post? before posting. This section is not for questions or topics about Forum Coin and these discussions should instead be posted in our ForumCoin Related Discussions forum. You must not post referral links in this forum.

Airbucks App (India)

Postby gugun21 » 18 Dec 2018, 15:55

UPDATE: This app is nomore an earning app!! It will turn into subscription box!!

Airbucks app is a new rewarding app that I came across!!

You can install it through your google play-store and as they are new, they have not properly introduced their app in i-phone store!

So, coming to app, you can gain "AIRBUCKS(AB)" by attending their fun, simple and easy surveys, quizzes and for surfing on the websites through the app or even reading the blogs...

You will be earning by doing the following activities in the app as:

1-Attending Surveys- You earn 5 ABs to 20 ABs
2-Answering Quizzes- You earn 10 Abs minimum. (I have not answered their quizzes yet as they are new and are still in process)
3-Surfing on Websites like Facebook, Amazon and Reading the blogs- You can earn 0.01 AB depending upon the number of minutes you spend on their app.

You have to spend a minute at least to earn from the above last option!

The available rewards as of now:

1-2500 ABs = Amazon gift-card of 500 Rupees
2-5000 ABs = Amazon gift-card of 1000 Rupees
3-You have also access to their webshop which does include few electronic items, books..

But you have to be living in India! And I will surely upload an attachment after I get paid.. As I had joined yesterday and have accumulated 50 ABs till now.. They are planning to avail the giftcards of lower denomination..

I have been there with them as a participant of riddle questions posted in their instagram page! They paid their winners accordingly and they came up with this amazing concept which I am rooting for!

Here is my referral code: A2107

And you can download the app through this link: https://linktr.ee/airbucksindia

P.S. I could never crack their riddles!! After they announce their answers, I always felt like Oh, it was so easy!
Finally, something I can vouch for something Made in India!

Last edited by gugun21 on 25 Jan 2019, 09:18, edited 2 times in total.
gugun21

Referrals: 1
ForumCoin: 243

Banner Ad

Re: Airbucks App (India)

Postby A K Rao » 19 Dec 2018, 19:00

How much time you have spent there to make those 50 points? I think that would take a long time to reach 2500 points. I would have given a try there but I am discouraged with the gift coupons as i am not comfortable with them! :)

A K Rao

Referrals: 3
ForumCoin: 1,168

Postby kanchan18 » 19 Dec 2018, 20:17

I have joined this just today after going through your post. one thing that comes to mind that earning is so easy here so there is a ample chance of it being a scam. anyway keeping fingers crossed.

kanchan18

ForumCoin: 1,052

Postby Rational Mind » 19 Dec 2018, 23:54

So this is only available in India. I am not a fond of using my phone to access money making apps. I did try in the past however, most of them were either scam o very low paying.

Rational Mind
Banned

ForumCoin: 34

Postby gugun21 » 20 Dec 2018, 05:22

kanchan18 wrote:I have joined this just today after going through your post. one thing that comes to mind that earning is so easy here so there is a ample chance of it being a scam. anyway keeping fingers crossed.

As far as I know, it's not a scam.. As earlier they had a competition page on instagram.. I have followed them since then! I could not crack any riddle they posted but they do reward the winner by awarding 100 e-gift voucher or a book or a tee!! And it's not that easy to reach their 2500 points!
A K Rao wrote:How much time you have spent there to make those 50 points? I think that would take a long time to reach 2500 points. I would have given a try there but I am discouraged with the gift coupons as i am not comfortable with them! :)

I will let you know Sir, as it is my fourth day there! They would introduce some other gift cards and if any changes, I will update..
dominique wrote:So this is only available in India. I am not a fond of using my phone to access money making apps. I did try in the past however, most of them were either scam o very low paying.

As because I have been following them way ahead of this app, I am sure they ain't scam! Hope they make profits and run their app forever!

gugun21

Postby ahmedo24 » 20 Dec 2018, 07:05

The app being strictly for Indians will have enough surveys that they can easily hit the minimum payout points. Amazon Gift cards is not an option for me.

ahmedo24

Referrals: 52
ForumCoin: 3

Postby kanchan18 » 21 Dec 2018, 07:13

I have earned around 400 points yesterday through surveys and viewing sites and blogs. It is just awesome. Hoping to reach 5000 withing 15 days. lets see what happens then.

kanchan18

Postby skysnap » 21 Dec 2018, 09:27

Thanks gungun. I may have to check it out. I was running out of the paytm earner apps. As most of them are closed. I will give airbucks a try and see if I can save some of my money.

skysnap

ForumCoin: 351

Postby jobless dude » 21 Dec 2018, 11:31

gugun21 wrote:Airbucks app is a new rewarding app that I came across!!

You can install it through your google play-store and as they are new, they have not properly introduced their app in i-phone store!

So, coming to app, you can gain "AIRBUCKS(AB)" by attending their fun, simple and easy surveys, quizzes and for surfing on the websites through the app or even reading the blogs...

You will be earning by doing the following activities in the app as:

1-Attending Surveys- You earn 5 ABs to 20 ABs
2-Answering Quizzes- You earn 10 Abs minimum. (I have not answered their quizzes yet as they are new and are still in process)
3-Surfing on Websites like Facebook, Amazon and Reading the blogs- You can earn 0.01 AB depending upon the number of minutes you spend on their app.

You have to spend a minute at least to earn from the above last option!

The available rewards as of now:

1-2500 ABs = Amazon gift-card of 500 Rupees
2-5000 ABs = Amazon gift-card of 1000 Rupees
3-You have also access to their webshop which does include few electronic items, books..

But you have to be living in India! And I will surely upload an attachment after I get paid.. As I had joined yesterday and have accumulated 50 ABs till now.. They are planning to avail the giftcards of lower denomination..

I have been there with them as a participant of riddle questions posted in their instagram page! They paid their winners accordingly and they came up with this amazing concept which I am rooting for!

Here is my referral code: A2107

And you can download the app through this link: https://linktr.ee/airbucksindia

P.S. I could never crack their riddles!! After they announce their answers, I always felt like Oh, it was so easy!
Finally, something I can vouch for something Made in India!

Any payment proofs would be appreciated.

jobless dude

ForumCoin: 15

Postby gugun21 » 21 Dec 2018, 16:29

kanchan18 wrote:I have earned around 400 points yesterday through surveys and viewing sites and blogs. It is just awesome. Hoping to reach 5000 withing 15 days. lets see what happens then.

Wow!! How you did it?? I was not that efficient!! :thumbup:

gugun21

Postby kanchan18 » 21 Dec 2018, 19:07

gugun21 wrote:
kanchan18 wrote:I have earned around 400 points yesterday through surveys and viewing sites and blogs. It is just awesome. Hoping to reach 5000 withing 15 days. lets see what happens then.

Wow!! How you did it?? I was not that efficient!! :thumbup:

Just kept browsing those blogs while i was in my office and attending that happy hour browsing fro 6-7pm. two surveys are also completed in the mean time.

kanchan18

Postby Yugocean » 31 Dec 2018, 11:47

I haven' joined this app yet, I'll have to make time management for it.
If they have Laptops, and Ican earn enough in one year, then it would be better.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby Happyland » 02 Jan 2019, 03:33

Wow another way to earn. Although I don't like surveys there are many other interesting ways to earn. I am sure there will be even more sites available in the new year. :)

Happyland

ForumCoin: 1,317

Postby Yugocean » 02 Jan 2019, 06:45

Happyland wrote:Wow another way to earn. Although I don't like surveys there are many other interesting ways to earn. I am sure there will be even more sites available in the new year. :)

We dont like surveys because they throw us out in the middle, but this is Indian based app, so surveys might be Indian target.

Yugocean

ForumCoin: 3,958

Postby kanchan18 » 02 Jan 2019, 07:17

Yugocean wrote:
Happyland wrote:Wow another way to earn. Although I don't like surveys there are many other interesting ways to earn. I am sure there will be even more sites available in the new year. :)

We dont like surveys because they throw us out in the middle, but this is Indian based app, so surveys might be Indian target.

The main way to earn here is to browse and visiting blogs. That are available through out the day. All you need to do is keep browsing through the App as long as possible.

kanchan18

Next

Your Ad Here.

Return to Business, Money & Wealth - BMW Forum